CBFM Buddy

Tks for the suggestion chicky but not really keen in inserting things there apart what must lol!

sorry about the chicly but i was typing from my ipod, the keys on touch screen couldn't be smaller!!!)

Haha I understand and I wasn't either but you live an learn :winkwink: x

Morning ladies. 8th day of high. Do you think my monitor got confused because I'm technically 4days in front and it's missed my peak :shrug: x

Morning ladies. 8th day of high. Do you think my monitor got confused because I'm technically 4days in front and it's missed my peak :shrug: x

Uhmm! 8 days of high? and you BD'd every day? is everything ok in the south area? :haha:

i don't know really. maybe O is being delayed? have you been using the CBFM for long? this would be my second cycle.

Just looking at your chart Chicky I'd say probably cbfm is confused! I think that's why it wasn't working so well with me.. It expects you to peak on the same cd each time. Were you using it for bloods this month or just because? Xx

Thanks tink that's what I thought too just needed another opinion! I did get two days of two lines but it stayed high. I probably should have reset it. Never mind :hugs:

Piano no we didn't bd every day but did manage once. I've web using it since January but had two cycles off and didn't reset plus I set it to cd5 (forgot to push the m button) when it was actually cd8or9. I'm using it because I need these bloods done and was supposed to do them in June but the first cycle I wasn't doing anything so had no idea where I was and the second I was in Wales for a week. :hugs: x

Oh chicky! lol!

i simply confirm that we women are too complicated!!

Can you guess for the bloods as they only check if you are ovulating in an appropriate window. If its not right they'll do scans/repeat bloods so may be better off guessin as you know you generally ovulate lol.

Afm my period seems to have only lasted 5 days! So well chuffed xx

Chicky - I reset mine hun as it thought I was on CD100:dohh: Can you not take out on FF that you have used a monitor and see whether it confirms O by your temp alone - as you know to have the bloods done you need to be 7DPO (progesterone) is that the test you are having? - Complicated? who us?:haha:

Tink - :happydance: for having a short AF - so what stage are you at do you have to go for more scans, tests etc:flower:

Briss - Don't worry about your timing (remember the time I got pg 4 days before O) as long as you O soon you should be covered hun:flower:

Piano - Where are you in your cycle hun:flower:

Hi to all the other ladies, the thread is very quiet today.

AFM - CD10 - nothing to report:cry: Monitor still HIGH

Hi Garfie, i'm on Cd4, i think flow is nearly off and i'm looking forward to some ehmm.... steamy nights :p Maybe the books i'm reading are doing their damage to my pure mind ... lol!

Hi Garfie

I spoke to soon... CD6 and light flow..

I have a 21 day blood test booked for Monday 10th September. It will be on CD20 as my cycles have been around 23 days mostly so that may even be too late as far as 7dpo goes, but tracking O doesn't seem to be going that well for me anyway so we'll just have to see I guess.. I think we will talk about scans etc when those results are back which is fine as the private sonographer suggested waiting 3 months :o

Hubby's SA should be back before we fly tomorrow eve (fingers crossed) They said they'd try and let us know today, so I might make him phone at like 3pm and see... I am so scared!!

CD10 and no news isn't too bad hun.. what day do you normally Peak?

Lol at the books corrupting you Piano! :haha:

Well I think il book for bloods next Friday if I can and change it if need be and yep just progesterone again, oh and rubella to check immunity.

Garfie cd10 an still high could be a good thing hun maybe you'll have a longer cycle this time! Have you been checking the lines on te sticks? X

Tink you spoke too soon :( I hope hubby's results come back good for you, in sayin that I wanted dh's to come back bad as an explanation and it would have moved things forward a bit quicker :shrug:

Piano, do those books have anything to do with Christian grey? :winkwink:

What are you reading? :) x

I have read the 50 shades trilogy, and now i've just finished another book called "bared to you" by silvia day, it's on the same lines as 50 shades...

the next book of the trilogy will be out in October. at least something to look forward to lol!:winkwink:

Ooh yes I have it in my kindle all ready but haven't gotten to read it yet hubby keeps hogging it to read stupid Karl pilkongton books lol.
I loved those books! Must admit thou the only bit that didn't do it for me was te butt plugs lol. X

Chicky i agree with you about the butt plugs,

Tink don't read it in a waiting room to a doc's appt, or he might find that your blood pressure is over the limit lol! :)

i enjoyed reading them all.

Didn't get results today :( will try again tomorrow. They weren't answering the phone..

I am feeling really fed up and down in the dumps :-( not sure why I'm dreading going back to work already when we fly out tomorrow :-(

Lol Piano! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->