CBFM Buddy

Good luck Tink at the Docs :hugs: and good luck staying awake at the meeting:haha:

:hugs:

X

Yep... kidney infection! D'oh!!

I've also been bleeding though! Very weird.. I am back on the agnus castus though :haha:

Doctors are referring me for day 21 bloods when my cycle comes back (well, I have to work out half way between ovulation and period) but no idea how I am going to do that!! :haha: will have to be a guess.

Also, my previous blood results were normal with regards to most hormones (including testosterone), but my fsh was 5.7 and lh was 5.8and he said that looks like pcos?? aaaaahh I have no damn idea! :shrugg:

Oh tink I thought that might be it from your pain I hope your feeling better soon Hun xxx

Tink: with my bloods the fsh was 3 and the lh was 4, bit here they basically ignore the ratio if both numbers are in the normal range, or if the gap is minimal.

In good news, if I fail to get pregnant in the next 3 months, and my periods are.still long, painful and heavy he'll give me a referral to a gyno. Although in about 4 months I'm changing Dr anyway.

good luck piano!

Tink: almost forgot. 21 day bloods is 7 days before your period is due if you don't know when you ovulate.

Ouch Tink!!!!

People - 12dpo today- :bfn: :shrug: i really don't know what we did wrong. anyhow i had a gut feeling yesterday and it was true. we'll see if AF makes her odious appearance.

Thanks Exilius.

I'd like the docs to check it out anyway,given the evidence from the scans :)

The problem with 7 days before next period is its not always the same length. I am now on CD51 and Af has just arrived and my God it is horrific! That back pain is related to it (as well) and its also worse in my front :-( still should be over by my holiday xx

There's still hope Piano :hugs:

Aw Tink - :hugs: soon be holiday time though :happydance:

Piano - You're not out yet PMA PMA PMA:winkwink:

AFM - I'm on CD 5 nothing to report - except today is hubby and my 2nd Wedding Anniversary:happydance: so maybe we will be busy later on:winkwink:

X

Or pinch my areola :haha: depends what kinda mood ur in x

Hahahaha excellent one. :haha:

I can think of so many but they are absolute filth! And not looking to get banned :haha: x

Ahhh see why can't I do that? Think of something without it being rude!?!? :haha: x

Pimp my astra (again, took a while to think of a non filthy one)
How are you feeling Tink?

Positive Mental Attitude :happydance:

X

Garfie :rofl: :dohh:

Chicky i am more in the "banging my head against the wall" mood ](*,)

Garfie and Chicky you're a funny couple of ppl! :haha: it took me a while to register what you were saying!!! :dohh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->