CBFM Buddy

Oh don't worry piano I think your with the majority half the time we don't know what we are talking about either :winkwink: x

Hi all, tried to read all I missed but I have missed SO much! I did see Chickie's SA came back fabulous! Yay!
Did I miss any bfp's?

AFM, obviously no hope this cycle as I mentioned before. We only bd'd on one high and then nothing for weeks!! (right over the fertile period) So I have sore bbs now and am expecting AF tomorrow or Saturday. Excited about a new cycle.

Philly, DC, NYC were all fun but tiring. Just found out my Dad has cancer (he's 51!) and it's not good. 1-5 years. My whole family is devastated. :( I feel like I just can't take another bout of bad news... what a year!

Aw hopeful - sorry to hear about your Dad hun but just cause they say that doesn't necessarily mean he only has that long, my mil was diagnosed with cancer at 51 given the same amount of time and she is nearly into her 7th year - so don't give up hope and just do what we do make every day special that you see them:flower:

You're not out yet hun - remember when I got my BFP we didn't have :sex: near O in fact it was 4 days before and I was mega p~~~~~ at hubby being mia, so maybe sore bbs is a good sign once is all it takes:happydance: fingers crossed for you:flower:

AFM - I had a good anniversary yesterday - hubby says he likes his 2 year old wife:haha: and somehow (don't know how) but we broke our memory foam matress:blush:

CD 6 and monitor on HIGH (body still must be confused) usually starts LOW:shrug:

Love to you all have a nice day

:hugs:

X

hopeful, I am so very sorry about your dad but he is still young and there is hope. My aunt was diagnosed with ovarian cancer a few years ago. it was so bad we were told to prepare as she wont last long. She is still fighting and have a very fulfilling life. She refused to believe she has cancer and she carries on as if it's something else and somehow it works

Garfie, sounds like a great anniversary. Congratulations!

afm, CD 12 and still HIGH, we BD only once because with hubby's super low SC I think doing it every day is not helping. am trying preseed this cycle and hating it terribly but I just thought to give it a try, everything else failed why not

thanks Garfie and Briss, I think it's hard to see him struggling so when he's always been my hero :(

Hmm... maybe I am still in with a chance. We bd'd twice 4 days before my first peak was expected... I'll let you know. I feel exactly as I did last month though... and that was bfn.

Love to you all,
hopeful

Hopeful I really hope the oncologists can get some good treatment going for your dad Hun, I'm so sorry to ear the news but you know how advanced medicine is. My mum shouldn't be here, and by some miracle she is, I'm not saying everyone is the Same but surround yourself with positivity and good things will happen :hugs:

Briss good to hear from you and ur probably right about bd'ing and sc. from what I read every 2/3 days is probably best. So why are you not liking preseed!? I've never used it :hugs:

Garfie how the hell do you break a foam mattress! :haha: kinky buggers :hugs: xx

Hopeful, sorry to hear about your dad, but sometimes people live more than expected.

Hopeful- sorry to hear about your dad :hugs: Hope you have been lucky this cycle :dust:

Garfie- glad you had a nice anniversay and LOL'd at the broken matress! How?? Lol

Briss- sending you lots of :dust:

Piano- when will you test again?

Afm: feeling fed up! But only one more day at work! Hoping we get the SA results before we go away. They said 4 days and they'd be posted but they're now going to let us now by phone on Monday if we can have them... I hope so! X

Piano- when will you test again?

Hi Tink! i am now spotting, so i'm waiting to see if it is AF in full force or not. It seems it's making its ugly appearance a day before it's supposed to. I was really tired y'day and i spotted a little bit, and it was there when i wiped this morn. we'll see if it's a full blown flow or not later. :shrug: nothing else i can do.

AF is here, 1 day earlier than it was supposed to. so this month it's been a 26 day cycle as today (27th day) is the 1st day of the new cycle now.... Ughhhh!

Piano - Aw sorry the :witch: got you - hope she's not to evil:flower:

X

Piano - Aw sorry the :witch: got you - hope she's not to evil:flower:

X

I'm tired but at least the cramps are manageable. so the test at 12dpo was indeed right. Off to the next cycle, i hope this time it works. it'd be so good as next month it's my birthday. We'll see. in the meantime i'll try to convince DH to do the sperm count test, just to rule anything bad out. Tks Garfie. :)

Piano - so sorry about AF but let's hope next cycle you will get a BPF as a birthday present :)

Chicky, it's probably me but I find it so hard to put preseed in there, I guess my "entrance" is a bit narrow and the applicators that they provide together with preseed are so awkward they just cant get in there without causing far too much pain or may be I cant do it right, I do not know. but If I use my finger I obviously cant reach that far so most of it does not get to cervix. in any case since my hubby has only been off beer for 2.5 weeks I do not think his sperm count improved yet so I do not have much hope for this cycle.

afm, got my PEAK and positive OPK today on CD13, there is a good chance I will have a longish cycle 27-29 days finally! 6th cycle post operation! and all thanks to EPO it does seem to delay my O.

Tks Briss, i guess i can't do anything else about it, but wait again... Huh!

Hi girls - still stalking you all and rooting for everyone :flow: so hoping for some more BFP's from this thread - each of you ladies deserves it!

Briss - I found the applicators awkward too - so just 'applied' it to DH and hoped it got to where it needed to go! I also didn't use a ton - too much and it was like neither of could feel anything!

Piano sorry af got you hun onto next cycle with fresh optimism :hugs:

Briss big fat hooray for a normal cycle :happydance:

Thanks sweetpea we all agree! :winkwink:

Afm I have ha two days of 2nd line being visible and being high and today there was nothing just the estrogen line. Mind you I did get up to pee at 3am and kept it in a pot to test so think it probably wasn't strong enough. Also haven't had a temp rise yet so I'm ignoring those cross hairs. Have a lovely weekend everyone :hugs: x

Tks Chicky! can't wait for the flow to be over. it's too hot to be wearing a pad lol!

Tks Chicky! can't wait for the flow to be over. it's too hot to be wearing a pad lol!

You wanna try the mooncup! I have really heavy af and shocking cramps but it definately helps with the pain especially at night and sometimes I forget I'm on my period! Takes a cycle to get used to getting it in right but once you do it's the best thing ever! X

I was supposed to ovulate yesterday but could not see any temp shift this morning. I wonder if I got it all wrong and we did not BD on the right day, hubby says he is done with his "husbandly duties" until the next cycle...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->