CBFM Buddy

Chicky - the aus service is almost the same as nhs. We pay a fortune in taxes for gov subsidised treatment, but the the Drs charge more than that and you end up paying out of pocket, insurance dormant cover those fees. I think it's better than the American system as you still get emergency treatment for free.

Chicky- they have the scan results and I'm taking the SA results tomorrow. I'm sure they will want to check for themselves anyway so would be nice to get the ball rolling (do they repeat SAs if it was good enough?) Have just realised hubby is not at my docs yet! Lol so will do reg form when get home later today and if they wanna repeat SA will get an appt for him once fully registered lol.

I am soooooooo tired! Going to be the longest day!

Exil sending you lots of luck for today! Have you had the all clear from all tests? Or if unexplained will they refer and carry out more tests as they go? Its crap here in that if unexplained you have to be trying 24mths before they even look at you and some docs make you try that long before even starting tests... I'm hoping paying privately sped the process up! Xx

Hi everyone, first little bit of EWCM on tp today... feeling a little excited. Also some twinges in my ovary...

Hopefully I can get DH interested tonight or tomorrow am

Goodnight all
hopeful
x

Yay for cervical mucus!!! :happydance: I'm sure you can come up with a way to win him round :winkwink: xx

Hey tink from what I've read the hospital need so many tests for a referral but when it comes to it that prefer to have their own blueprint of tests so I think there's a good chance the ones we have done will have to be done again, along with others of course. Although every area is different but the guidelines are the same and the order in which they should do things if you get a chance have a look on the NICE website before you go :hugs:

Exil good luck for today hun :hugs:

Xxx

Ah that's cool. I don't mind repeating things once getting help :) I assume they don't keep repeating tests that are actuaally good tho lol..

I'm so scared about my appt!! Worried they're gonnaa tell me to get lost lol.. And that they won't do anything for hubby as not changed his surgery xxx

Right....

Firstly doctor not concerned with hubbys SA as other figures so high.. But he needs to change surgeries and they're going to repeat.

I have to have my bloods done and see if we can catch ovulation or not.. And I have a scan mid november.

They still can't refer until the 2 year mark apparently but imagine they can do something to help me ovulate if it shows I'm not.

A lot happier tho want it now!! X

Right....

Firstly doctor not concerned with hubbys SA as other figures so high.. But he needs to change surgeries and they're going to repeat.

I have to have my bloods done and see if we can catch ovulation or not.. And I have a scan mid november.

They still can't refer until the 2 year mark apparently but imagine they can do something to help me ovulate if it shows I'm not.

A lot happier tho want it now!! X

Tink them knowing your not ovulating is a huge bonus! How long until 2years? X

Another year :( but if tests prove I'm not ovulating every month then I'm gonna take the nice guidelines in. Doc was a bit shocked that I knew what I waanted and criterias etc lol x

Ha I bet :winkwink: it's amazing how they react when they know how much we know. Tink I'm sure in there somewhere it clearly states you have to be treated after 1 yr of ttc of course it depends on your age but I'd be tempted to give it until hubby's sa results come back then go in there all guns blazing with a printout of the guidelines if need be :hugs: x

Well, my first Dr was saying 2 years, even though the Australian best practice is 1 year unless there's reason to believe something is wrong, then it's as soon as you find the problem.

Great news for me: in laws want to pay towards the wedding, except we pretty much have it covered. What the don't realise is the money they're giving us will cover the first few steps in them getting grandchildren. Booyah :)

Exil that is brilliant :hugs: :d

Chicky- yeah, they would make me wait for the scan anyway, and I would rather have the second SA.. I don't want ivf etc I really don't.. But I just wanna know its all ok and if something like metformin would help me then grand :hugs: xx

I'm on CD 18, (5dpo) and I have not peed on anything!! :o

I have been bleeding (very light spotting, brown not even enough for a pantyliner) since 3dpo, and I had ov spotting like I did the one month I got a peak....I'm not sure if this means anything at all.... x

Actually... Its a load heavier now :cry: think its the :witch: as I'm really cranky. Now what to do about my bloods.... When I told doc about spotting she saaid do it anyway.. But then they're gonna have to be repeated. How aam I meant to get 7dpo if I don't think I even ovulate most of the time :cry:

Thanks for the well wishes. Sa was perfectly normal (we weren't given numbers).

Got our referral, but apparently the guys I chose were public. Still $2k, but also on a waiting list. Assume we hear within 12 months as thats all the referral lasts for. So were down as unexplained and I het to starve myself to try and get seen soner.

H2b felt good about the results until he realised the implications. I'm pretty much feeling like a failure. I would be more compassionate with what other people have said, but I'm on a bad place mentally. Sorry.

Good luck to all. Fx and baby dust :D

Good luck ladies for all the tests involved, i will go for testing if i get no BFP this time.

CBFM stopped asking me to Poas finally. 3dpo if not mistaken, i'm losing count lol!

Tink sorry about the bleeding hun, do you think it's af? :hugs:

Exil i think we all feel the same at times Hun and know how you feel :hugs:

Piano do you chart on fertility friend? If you do you could link your chart. :hugs:

Garfie hope your cycle is going well and everything is ok :hugs:

Briss, hopeful and pixie don't hear from you much hope you all ok too and sending :hugs:

Afm day 2 of af. Already getting impatient with waiting to hear from the hospital :dohh: xxx

Hi Chicky no i don't chart, was meaning to do so but my thermometer requires batteries lol!

Hi everyone, I am on CD13 and got another high this morning. We dtd last night and this morning just for fun :)
I am expecting lots of highs before my peak as my app says another 6days until ovulation. We'll see...
I'm feeling pretty hopeful this cycle. I hope this is it! 2 years on and I am still so blinking hopeful every cycle... the disappointment feels more raw too.

Keeping an eye on all of you,
Hopeful

Yep Chicky def AF :( need to use a tampon... But its brown?? I don't get it! There's no way I ovulated tho :cry:

Once AF has passed you will chill about the hospital ;-) hope they don't leave you waiting too long :hugs:

Piano good luck hun.

Well done Hopepful keep going :sex: xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"