CBFM Buddy

jchic ~ i'm getting nervous to test. I'm not excited, i am just expecting AF to show up. I don't know why i'm so doubtful. I worry there is a problem with us. I wonder if my spotting is an indicator of low progesterone??

My OB won't test me or oh until 6 months which will be in jan. I thought you had to get a refferal to a RE?? Some girl at work who is obviusly preg told me she's having twins and i asked if it was a natural occurence or help..she got treatment and gave me the name of her RE...I want to go. :haha:

I use softcups too! sometimes..the first month i bought them, i kept taking them out and looking at them and too scared to use them. :xmas13: But i finally used them and it was great, no leakage, until i had to take it out and then i had a small stroke. I couldn't get it out at first...i had to bare down and then it was easy to reach up and grab. Now it's easy. :dohh:

glad your feeling better Daisy...and cre8tiv ~ keep your chin up. it will happen...for all of us.

Heyyyy Ladies!
Mamma - I am getting nervous to test too. Dont stress about spotting, its normal and ok. I spot 2 days before my period, every single time! I am having cramps on and off today so the witch is on her way. I usually start to get cramps that start around 7 or 8 DPO so I am pretty sure I am OUT!
Daisy - hows your mom?

jchic...don't loose hope, cramps are also a sign in early pregnancy, things start stretching down there and the baby could be getting snuggly, implantation can happen as early as 3 dpo for some ladies. So cramps could be AF or pregnancy, try not to think your out just yet. Are you liking the FertileCM? I am still waiting for mine to arrive, I hope it gets here soon or I wont be able to use it this month :sulk:

Spotting before AF is normal, I always do, always have and I was able to get pregnant 3 times with it. So I don't know why I'm freaking out about it so much this time, I think because my LP is shorter than it ever was before. I always had a 14 LP and now its 12 (with 2-3 days of spotting before). I think I'm worried that that's going to mess up my chances, doesn't that make my LP 9-10 days then??

Going to a Classy Christmas Party tonight, so excited, an all ladies event at my church and I get to get my hair all done up and wear a pretty dress...and a night out without my kids for a change is even more exciting to me than all that, lol. I do love my kiddos dearly I just NEVER get out on my own, I am a stay at home mom and I do everything with them all day long. It will be nice to get out and do some adult interacting :haha:

Daisy did I miss something?? Is your mom ok??

Never tried softcups but it sounds a little scary to me!! :)

jchic...don't loose hope, cramps are also a sign in early pregnancy, things start stretching down there and the baby could be getting snuggly, implantation can happen as early as 3 dpo for some ladies. So cramps could be AF or pregnancy, try not to think your out just yet. Are you liking the FertileCM? I am still waiting for mine to arrive, I hope it gets here soon or I wont be able to use it this month :sulk:

Spotting before AF is normal, I always do, always have and I was able to get pregnant 3 times with it. So I don't know why I'm freaking out about it so much this time, I think because my LP is shorter than it ever was before. I always had a 14 LP and now its 12 (with 2-3 days of spotting before). I think I'm worried that that's going to mess up my chances, doesn't that make my LP 9-10 days then??

Going to a Classy Christmas Party tonight, so excited, an all ladies event at my church and I get to get my hair all done up and wear a pretty dress...and a night out without my kids for a change is even more exciting to me than all that, lol. I do love my kiddos dearly I just NEVER get out on my own, I am a stay at home mom and I do everything with them all day long. It will be nice to get out and do some adult interacting :haha:

Daisy did I miss something?? Is your mom ok??

Never tried softcups but it sounds a little scary to me!! :)

Hi There!
I stopped using the FertileCM actually. It literally made me tingly, LOL but worked awesome!
YAY! Are you excited for your night out? WOOHOO!

Oh no!! Were you taking it 3 times a day? I was reading the reviews and some people only took it twice a day. Not sure what I'm going to do. If it even shows up in time, good thing I o late! :)

Yes I took it 3xs a day! Alot of people LOVE it so I am sure you will be fine :)

jchic I just had a look at your chart, your cervix is still up high! That's an awesome sign!! Mine always goes back to low right after I o. Do you usually check it to know where yours is durring the 2ww...I know we are all different, but I think we may be the same each month, if you have another cycle to compare it to?

Hey There! I just started checking it this cycle so nothing to compare it to... :( I never know how to tell if its open or closed!

I'm not a good judge of that either, or if its soft or medium, I can tell firm though :haha: I just try to tell if its high or low. Low means AF is coming...hope yours stays high!

Thanks I hope so too :) We shall see in about 5-6 days! Although I am crampy, YUCK!

HAHA! You are too much :) I want to bottle up your positivity and take it home! WOOHOO for your big night out!!

:rofl: If only I had as much PMA for myself :dohh:

Thanks I'm excited, my hair is done, going to get dressed up soon...

Cre8tiv~ have an awesome time on your night out. I will be staying in and baking a cake for mom and uncles bday! woo hoo.

Jchic~ dont worry quite yet, pregnancy can have the same symptoms as AF. Could be implantation also! I am gonna worry like you when i start cramping in a few days too! :haha:

AFM...nothing much going on. My nips are kinda tingly and sore today. Normally i don't usually notice but today they are annoying me. lol. Could just be cold in my house and i am walking around with just a t-shirt, no bra. :haha:

Daisy ~ how's it going?

Mrs.B ~ any news on the blood tests yet??

Mamma - That is SUCHHHH a good sign!!!! I wish my nips were sore!!!! They are not though :(

No not until my second lot are done on 19 Dec.

I'm feeling so down at tho mo, actullay sat here crying a little :cry: my so called friend who couldnt bring herself to tell me she is pregnant has just gone and posted it all over facebook, thought she would have let us know seein as she knew we we have been trying for ages, obviously not that important to her

My boobs never hurt once when I was pregnant with Kaiya...but they hurt like crazy with Brayden so don't worry...its not a bad thing if they don't :hugs:

No not until my second lot are done on 19 Dec.

I'm feeling so down at tho mo, actullay sat here crying a little :cry: my so called friend who couldnt bring herself to tell me she is pregnant has just gone and posted it all over facebook, thought she would have let us know seein as she knew we we have been trying for ages, obviously not that important to her

Ugh Mrs. B, I am sorry. I know what its like to go through all the announcements. I promise it will be your announcement soon enough. We all have a journey to our BFP, its just different for all of us :hugs:

Cre8tiv - WOOHOO for sore or NOT sore boobies :) have fun tonight!!

PS - My bday was Tuesday and I am officially 30. I cant freaking believe it!

Mamma - your LP is what? 11 or 12? I am 11 with 1-2 days of spotting beforehand.

Happy Birthday for tuesday :) did you do anything nice? xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->