CBFM Buddy

Agree with mrs. B, FF will give cross hairs after 3 days of high temps.

My guess is that you o'ed yesterday, and you'll get crosshairs on Monday

jchic, FF should give you crosshairs either tomorrow or Monday...depending on when it thinks you o'd. How do you like the FertileCM hun? I ordered some today.

Way to go Mamma!! I kind of wondered if you'd go right to peak!! Exciting :dance:

Daisy any new news?

Oh weird. Thought I posted an update but I guess not!

Still spotting and 1 day late, bfn today as well. Temp this am was sky high (99.1 almost) but discarded it because I'm running a fever all day (100 degrees). Have tonsillitis and possibly sinus infection, and just started abx. Blech. Feel awful. Not sure what is going on with AF. Part of me is holding onto the idea that the spotting could be implantation bleeding, but I know AF will likely show soon. As with everything, guess I just have to wait to find out. Really hope this spotting isn't my period, because that wouldn't be normal, right??

Mamma, SO GLAD you got your peak! Yay! I knew you would.

Creative, sorry the hag got you. Onto next month. Will likely be following right behind ya!

Update. AF arrived. Cre8ive, we are cycle buddies once again!

HI Ladies,

well on to my 4th month using CBFM, cd9 today (anyone else around this in there cycle?). Got a low today, but i got loads of lows last month..... my cycles still seem to be abit crazy, one month pretty normal, the other month a bit longer and this month my AF was weird too, kind of lighter than normal but lasted longer (hmmmmm).
so yeah, cycle 4 now with monitor..... when we brought it i naively thought we would be pregnant by now, oh well, at least it is getting a use. My Dh and i have agreed that we will go to the dr's in March if we are not pregnant, that would make 15 months of the pill and 13 months actively trying. I feel more at ease knowing we have a plan now :) i had a psychic reading and i know to take these at a pinch of salt but it said i would get a bfp in february from a cycle starting in janaury - we shall see. (ordered another one with someone else to see what that say's LOL).
so yeah, i am back on teh bandwagon this month with you all... Let's hope this cycle is a lucky one
xxxx

Sorry the :witch: found you Daisy but yay that we are cycle buddies once again!!! :D

:hi: Dawn! I am CD2 today so a little ways behind you...I hear you on thinking you'd be pregnant by now, my other 2 were so easy to concieve I thought this one would be too...ugh. My 4th month using the monitor too...here's to hoping it will be our last month using it! :thumbup:

Welcome Dawn...im cd16 so i'm ahead of you...but you should be near ov soon. How long are your cycles normally??

So sorry that stupid AF got you both daisy and cre8tiv....next month will be your month! FX.

CD 16 right now, another PEAK! got a few more bd sessions to go and then i enter the TWW with Jchic.

We have been at it 4 months now...this is the first cycle with the monitor now. And i can def. say that i was taken back at how it's been 4 months already with no bfp's. Kinda thought it would have happend by now. FX for us all.

Jchic~ how's it going? Keepin busy?

so, random ? but how do you girls feel about the flu shot while TTC? my work is making me get one and i don't want one. grr.

Hi mamma! I also work at a hospital (RD) and didn't have to get one, because technically there's no patient contact, but I did get one because I knew it would practically required once I did get pregnant - both ob's I've seen have said preggo women are at much higher risk for flu complications, even death, and advised me I'd have to get it. So, I figured I'd rather get it now, before getting preggo. Fir some reason getting shots while preggo sounds really unappealing. So I got the dpt in July, and flu shot in early November, right after AF and before ovulation. Hoping it didn't interfere with fertility this month but who knows. I did have flu like symptoms for 1-2 days after the shot, so I'd get it right before you will be off for a day or two. Also tell them you may be preggo, and they'll five you the preservative ( mercury) free one. If for some reason, they don't offer it, you can get it from your Ob/gyn. Hth.

Welcome dawnlouise! I'm also on cd 2 with creativegirl. It great to have these ladies to "talk" to about the monitor and the tww. Mamma and jgirl are more midcycle, so you are right behind them, and right in font of me and creative. It's nice that there's alway something happening for at least one of us - makes the days go by faster. I also thought I'd be preggo by now. It's our fifth month trying, and will be my second using the monitor. We are all hoping for December bfps!

yeah. thanks daisy. Unfortunately, my hospital is making me get on. it's manditory. grr. I'm an rn so have lots of pt contact. the deadline is dec 1st so i will be in the tww when i have to get it. hope it doesn't interfer. and they do offer the mercury free kind, i checked already.

Oh, that's annoying about the deadline. Sorry mamma, hoping it doesn't interfere either. Just know that plenty of preggo women get the shot and are just fine.

I have gotten the flu shot while pregnant before, twice actually, its perfectly safe!

:happydance: whoo hop mrs b! That is fantastic news!!!

Mrs. B - SO happy you finally got AF! Good luck with the blood test tomorrow and let us know how it goes.
Mamma - I hear the flu shot is perfectly safe, dont worry :) How are you today? What cd are you on?
Daisy and Creative - how are you ladies doing? Daisy, hows that cold?

Hello Ladies, :coffee:

CONGRATS mrs. B. thank god.....good luck with your tests and keep us posted!:happydance::happydance::happydance:

I got the flu shot this am. the preservetive free kind. Not so bad....hoping it's not a problem, but i had no choice, had to get it.

Jchic~ I am cd17 on monitor, got a high today (the high after peak). SO i'm 1DPO today. Hoping we covered it this month. :sex: cd 11, 12, 14, 15, 16 and this am cd17!! where are you? i know you are a few days ahead of me.

UGH. the dreaded TWW.

Heyyy! I am CD17 too! We are going to be testing buddies, WOOHOOO!

Jchic and mamma, so funny you two are on the exact same cycle day, just like me and cre8tive! Strange! Almost like when a bunch of girls live together and get on each others cycles!

Cd 3, AF is still in the building, and just reset my monitor. I know you are supposed to count cd 1 on the monitor the day after AF arrives, if she arrives in the pm, but I've decided that I want my monitor to be in sync with my chart... What do you ladies do?

The cold, or whatever it is, is brutal. Terrible sore throat. Fever seems gone, but tonsils are huge and disgusting. Taking antibiotics, but it may be viral. Hoping the copius amounts of Advil I'm taking won't be detrimental to o or uterine lining etc.

Mrs b, so happy for you. Please let us know how your tests turn out.

Jchic, I knew you'd get your crosshairs today! Your chart is looking awesome!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->