CBFM Buddy

Exil, what is antagonist injections? what do they do?

I am in TWW, nothing to report

Tink - I thought that too, but they're not too bad to give. The mood swings are bad though. Saw a baby and burst out in tears. Hopefully you won't need to get this far!

Briss - I'm on orgalutron. I think it's mainly eostrogen. It prevents spontaneous ovulation, but also builds uterine lining, and makes you "SHOW". I don't think my cervix has ever been this open before. Went from sticky to egg white in a day too. It's freaky.

Hope you all have a good day :)

I've been dizzy the last couple of days too. I do remember that from the cycle I was pg. But I reckon its just wishful thinking on my part. I only had the high sat and sun so nothing could have happened yet. (?) need to find something to take my mind off it.

Hi ladies hows everyone doing? Was wondering which peak day you start counting from as post ov? I peaked last sat ans sun so am I 5, 6 or 7 dpo today (friday)?

I usually O on the second peak so I count DPO from the high after the second peak.

no idea what my temp is doing, why did it go down?

Briss - could be implantation:happydance: curious what did your temp do today? it can't be her already:nope: BIG :hugs:

:hugs:

X

I did not check my temp this morning, I think implantation is usually just one day drop while mine is sort of gradual decrease. also I had a cold so my temp was a bit higher right after O. then I cured my cold with some rum :) and then next morning my temp dropped but the cold was gone...

Glad your cold has gone hun:happydance: think you're right about a one day drop - but stranger things have happened:winkwink:

I guess it's just a case of wait and see like all of us :cry:

Unless something changes in the meantime :dust::dust::dust:

:hugs:

X

Had my egg retrival this morning, got 15 eggs. Should get a call tomorrow to tell me how many embies and when transfer will be. How's everyone else?

Exil, 15 eggs is fantastic! keep us posted

Tink, good luck with chlomid!

afm, still thinking whether I should stop acu for a while, I have 2 more weeks. My AF is due any moment now and depending on when it comes and the length of my cycle I guess I will make a decision. If I get another short cycle I am likely to stop going to my current doc and will try to find another practitioner. My Dh is due to have his test end of Feb, seems like ages

So, we were meant to be doing a split cycle, with half the eggs using icis. The lab did not follow these instructions. Only 5 were picked for icis. Of those 5 one was immature, and the other 4 fertilized. Of the 10 traditional ivf 0 fertilized. Understandably I'm a bit pissed off, we should have had an extra 2 or 3 embies at this point. The good news is it shows us why we couldn't conceive naturally even though our test results were perfect. So glad they didn't advise the normal treatment plan as cloimid and iui would have done fuck all for us.

Good luck with your new cycle Briss, when is hubby's test?

Tink, piano how are things going?

Wow that's remarkable! Thank God they skipped straight to icsi! Hope you get a sticky hun! When will they transfer? :dust:

I'm on cd5 on third cycle of clomid- still bleeding and very moody nothing else to report xxx

Exil, that's great so out of 4 fertilized ones how many are they going to transfer? will the rest be frozen? so the reason why you could not conceive naturally is because your DH's sperm could not penetrate your eggs?

AF got me today, onto the next cycle

They'll only transfer one, and on day 5 (wednesday). As of this morning (day 3) 3 were doing well and 1 was a little bit behind. Any that are still good on Wednesday evening will be frozen, but I'm not holding my breath as only m50% make it (give or take). At least next time we'll get more out of it.

Tink - the mood swings are a bitch :( I hope they don't get any worse for you. Are you going to have progesterone support, or not on the cloimid cycles?

Briss Fx that you don't O early again.

Aww hope they manage to transfer one strong sticky one for you (as that is the main thing isn't it?) :happydance:

Nope. They haven't even retested to see if I am ovulating or not (I think I am as I had 14 days between my pos opk and my af which was brilliant). So hoping I won't need the progesterone now my lp is a little longer.

I am very very anxious today for no reason :-( Palpitations and everything xx

Hi, ladies, I am 19 dpo and I am having positive opks. Could this mean I am pregnant. It would mean i am 5 weeks. I am just too nervous to take a hpt bc i do not want to be disappointed. What do yall think?

Briss I am sorry I didn't see your post :hugs: how long was this cycle?

BrossRN I would take a hpt to put your mind at rest if you think your 19dpo. Sounds very promising! Good luck :dust:

BrossRN I agree with Tink, I do not usually test cos hate seeing bfn but at 19dpo even I would start testing, besides positive OPK is sometimes a sign of BFP (unless you have POCS)

Tink, I sort of managed to stretch my cycle to 25 days but I started spotting on CD24 in the evening. Overall, not great so after I've finished my acu course I do not think I will be doing any more. at least for a while to see if my cycles get back to normal on their own. I am hoping chlomid will work for you this cycle!! have you been under supervision by your doc? I mean with bloods, scans etc?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->