CBFM Buddy

nessaw, welcome! sorry about your mc but it is encouraging that you got a bfp it means it can happen again and hopefully soon. I hope CBFM will help you. it might be an idea to do temping just to confirm you are ovulating

Welcome Nessaw - I agree with Briss hun temping may help with pinpointing O - most ladies on here use FF just click on either Briss or my chart and it will take you straight there (and its free):winkwink:

So sorry for your loss hun - hope the CBFM works its magic for you:flower:

:hugs:

X

Thanks ladies. Am on day 4 now. Am dying to poas!!

am on CD 6, will start POAS from tomorrow, was supposed to start today but I set my CBFM one day later so will have to start tomorrow. hopefully I did not mess it up.

CD 7 for me and got a High, really annoyed! it's my 6th cycle without a single Low! another early ovulation and a short cycle....

Sorry briss.

I poas for the first time today on cd 6 and got a low. I t was v exciting tho-am quite a saddo!

Been to fert clinic today and starting clomid next cycle so v excited!

Hi nessaw, Gl with the cloimid!

Af appeared yesterday (doing the coming and going thing again this month it seems), so I get to start my injections tonight. Scan being on the 25th. Probably having the egg collection the day after the Australia day public holiday.

Aw Briss :(

Hi there :wave: i've been having a break from TTC. I think about it but i really don't want to lol! I'm losing hope. Anyway, hubby's taking some expensive supplements. We'll see....

Also something strange is happening, i've been spotting light brown from Cd9, and today when i wiped a glob of EWCM came out with strings of brown in it. What's happening? i feel a little crampy as well :(

I put a stick into my CBFM this morning but completely forgot to take it out and check the reading, is it going to mess it up? I am sure I was going to get another high this morning, just wondering if leaving the stick in for the entire day can potentially affect my tomorrow's reading (which is supposed to be peak)

Piano hi, I know it's really hard to put TTc off your mind. I am not sure about spotting, have you been spotting since your AF? I sometimes get a couple of days of spotting after AF and it may last up to CD9 but without cramping. What sups is your DH taking?

Exil, sorry AF got you

Hi Briss, that happened to me a couple of times, just take it out before you switch it on and the reading will show instantly :)

With regards to spotting, no i had stopped spotting and restarted a couple a days ago! now i have sent an sms to my doc hoping he'll have an appt soon. This morning i did a MultiGyn Tablet wash, to wash the channel from inside ;) and it seems to have stopped. maybe it was some residue from the last Af, but i might as well check and i'm due for the yearly smear test, so better get it done with.

Hubby's taking Proxeed, quite pricey!!! but we're trying them out before moving to IUI. he'll have to take them for about 2 or 3 months, he's been on them for less than a fortnight :( .... and he sometimes forgets about them..... gosh! MEN!

Briss - I would take it out - as you know it is programmed with the days, what happens if you forget to press CD2 for example the next day when you turn it on its CD3 - so I wouldn't worry take your stick out and try not to forget again:winkwink:

Piano - Hi there hun - I would take that as a good sign before my second BFP I had what I could only describe as a yucky discharge after my AF (kind of like my body clearing out:haha:) also I remember Chicky saying the same and now look at her and pip:happydance: are you taking anything different?:flower:

Exilius - Sorry Af got you - she got me to:cry:

AFM - CD2 nothing to report - Today is my sons 12 Birthday - wow that time has gone fast:wacko:

X

:

Piano - Hi there hun - I would take that as a good sign before my second BFP I had what I could only describe as a yucky discharge after my AF (kind of like my body clearing out:haha:) also I remember Chicky saying the same and now look at her and pip:happydance: are you taking anything different?:flower:

That's what's funny Garfie, i'm not taking anything, not even the metformin as i asked doc to stop them after hubby's horrible SA test. What's the point of taking them when there's a totally different issue? :shrug: Doc was a bit cross so i'm not looking forward to going there again, but i have to. Also i'm a bit upset, he's supposed to be one of the best docs, so how come he did not suggest hubby's test before putting me on meds? Even a non-medical person like me can reason that out!! Maybe it's old school mentality that, it's always the woman's fault! Boh!!

BTW i'm not even bd'ing anymore so i know i'm not pregnant or can't be for the moment. not worth the effort when hubby has been on supplements for less than a fortnight.

Piano, I think you should still BD regularly it's great to get to sperm moving and generally for hubby's hormones

Piano, I checked your hubby's sups ingredients, I think they are great. they would be expensive because of Acetyl-L-carnitine and carnitine are in large doses and they are quite pricy (I buy them separately). but I would also give your hubby more zinc, selenium and coq10.

I am hoping my DH will repeat his test next week (after I O), fingers crossed it's good news and we can do IUI

Piano - I agree with Briss - it also helps with their mood no BD makes them grumpy :winkwink: and you will have heard this a million times - it only takes one :spermy:

Is it possibly the medication that is causing this clear out?

X

Hi Garfie,

i know but we're so exhausted by the end of the day that we just snooze......

However, i'll suggest it to hubby, some bd overtime :) and i don't know if the clear out is caused by meds, i stopped them in November!

Hi Ladies!!

Sorry to barge in on your thread, but I have a CBFM crisis I thought you might be able to help with?!? I am on CD16 right now and am on low, should be getting a high any day now, but I wasn't able to feed the machine a stick!!! Not that I didnt try, long story.... lol

Has this happened to anyone before? I am worried I've screwed the whole thing up :( Especially because I normally only get one high day before my peak! Should I just try to feed it another stick during my window tomorrow morning and hope for the best?

Hi Bluebird, if you missed your testing window I do not see what else you can do but to feed it another stick during your next window. If you were supposed to get high today, you will probably get a peak tomorrow (if you only usually get one high before peak). I think I am in a similar situation, I fed the stick this morning but forgot to take it out so did not get the reading either. will see what it says tomorrow

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->