CBFM Buddy

Hi ladies got a high today on cd 7. Is this early? How many highs do u get before a peak? Thanks.x

CD 7 seems early but I always get HIGH on CD 6. I usually get 3-4 high before peak. If this is your first cycle using CBFM you may get more highs cos it's still leaning your cycle.

I often get highs early but I ovulate quite early when I ovulate.

Good luck this cycle ladies :happydance: :dust:

Exil good luck with transfer etc!

I will be trying my cbfm again next cycle! Sticks ordered X

I o late, but still get highs on cd7. I wouldn't worry about it too much, especially if this is your first cycle. As Briss says, it has to learn your cycle. A lot of women don't get peaks the first time.

Piano - Gl with the Dr. Don't let him railroad you.

Tink, how is the new job going? Are you on cloimid next cycle too?

Afm - I'm not liking the puregon. Having a few problems that I hope are coincidental. We'll see. Have my scan and blood test on the 22nd

Ooh good luck Exil and hope that gets better for you. :hugs:

Love the new job! Best decision I've made :happydance: I'm ringing the clinic today to ask if tthis cycle is as short if I can up the dose as my progesterone at 8dpo on cd20 was 5.. So I may have ovulated and had really short lp (which can happen the first time) or may have not ovulated but was weird to get af 11 days after pos opk xx

got my peak today on CD10, unfortunatelly hubby is not cooperating may not get to BD today :(

it's so frustrating, cos I planned our BD strategy for this cycle so we BD on Tuesday and then waited for 2 days to collect his sperm and BD today on my peak and I told him in advance and this morning he said he did not feel like it maybe tomorrow, but tomorrow might be too late…

I am kind of losing it, it's just not helping. i am hoping i can get him to BD tonight unless he comes home really late

Big hugs. I'm not sure what to suggest doesn't seem like he is being supportive at all, and that he's not overly bothered about conceiving. :(. Hope he sees the light very soon for you xx

How did it go Briss?

Glad you're enjoying it Tink! Sounds like you're a lot happier :)

hubby said he will be home by 11 pm, so am waiting and hoping for some so much needed BD ... i cant believe i have to practically beg for sex

Briss I hope u got to bd.

I got my peak today on cd9. Sorry for all the questions but does it show peak for just one day or 2? Also does it mean I have o'd or about to? Sorry if these r dumb qs.

nessaw, good luck with BD! and you do not need to feed it any more sticks this cycle it will give you automatically peak tomorrow and high the day after so just save some sticks.

I am in a bit of a panic today, we were saving DH's sperm for 2 days so we could BD on the first peak which we did (thank you DH!) but late at night and this morning I got a temp rise, I checked 3 times and put down the lowest temp I got (I will play with it later when I get cross hairs) but it still looks like I O yesterday which means we totally missed it on the other hand I did not sleep well, was tossing and turning all night barely slept for a couple of hours in total which may explain the raised temp this morning. shall I ignore it? besides I never O on my first peak, I O either on my second peak or on the high after that and also I really hate the idea of O on CD10 it will probably be clear when (or should I say if) AF shows up cos my LH is 13-14 days so I will just count backwards to confirm O.

FF put my O for CD 9 even before the peak :( this is just ridiculous!

Briss - you can select sleep deprived as a symptom and it makes it a hollow circle (like taking temp at wrong time does) . That might help a bit.

nessaw - how ling are your cycles usually? When I first started using cbfm I would o on the high after the 2nd peak.

Exilius my cycles are different every month all within 22-29 days. Had been using darkest line on opks to try to track but no apparent pattern. Not helped by being told that I didnt o due to low prog at cd21 tests but worked out it was low cos of early o and different length cycles. On my pg cycle the conception indicator suggested o before cd 11 and this month on cbfm for first time I had highs on cd7+8 and peaks on cd9 +10. Think my timing has been out as we'd dtd post af cd4/5/6 and then poss not dtd again til cd10-11. I hope this theory is right and we get a bfp.

Nessaw - with any luck it is! The advice I once read was dtd every other high, and every peak. My Dr didn't believe me at first that day 21 bloods are a waste of time as I o on cd 17-21. It helps to work out when you o and do the cd21 stuff at 7dpo. So you're certainly on the right track! Fx :D

Briss, Tink, piano - how does it all go?

Afm - I started the antagonist injections last night. They are not nice. Had a swollen itchy red patch around the area. 2 more injection nights then the scan :)

Ooh well done Exil. You are so so brave, I'm not sure I'm going to be able to do the needles...aaaahh. Hope it all goes wonderfully for you.

I'm 5dpo no symptoms other than really dizzy spells but docs think that may be the Clomid. So I really hope I'm pregnant or I at least ovulated because they won't up the dose now and I can't cope with this again as its interfering at work. Don't want them knowing x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->