CBFM Buddy

Happy, don't panic. If you have been doing it mostly every other day, you should have some swimmers up there waiting for the egg, even if O hasn't happened yet. Even every 2 days is OK. Since you still have a strong + OPK (any way you can post a pic??), I would keep at it! If this is your true surge, you might actually ovulate today or tomorrow, or even the following day.

As for the CBFM - nothing is foolproof. Basically it works to detect your estrogen surge and then your LH surge, so likely it picked up the beginning of your LH surge but it's still going on. It's hard to know when you are ovulating exactly, without temping, and even then, it's an estimate, usually correct within a day or 2. So really your two options are temping (for future cycles, assuming there IS a future cycle) OR just keep BDing every other day throughout the latter part of your cycle.

One other possible explanation - sometimes ladies who are PREGNANT will get a positive OPK because the structure of LH is very similar to Hcg! How many DPO are you according to the CBFM?

According to cbfm I am Cd 18 or 7 dpo.

I don't know what to think really now....I will bd tonight but i'm a wee but confused.i'm going to try temping and just miss out my night shift ones I think.I have mild on off period pains constantly but no ewcm at all which makes me hopeful cbfm was right.

Xxx

If there's no EWCM - and you are dry or it is creamy, that suggests to me that you already O'ed... This really MIGHT just be implantation. Seriously. Really hope so.

When you say period pains, do you mean cramps?

I've heard that other ladies will either just skip the times they work nights, or use the temp they get when they do wake up later the next day. You can just make a note in FF to remind yourself of what was going on when you took the temp. You also have the option to discard temps.

FX!

Can you explain hw I post a photo? x

Attachments

• 20111224_143717.jpg
    20111224_143717.jpg
    14.6 KB · Views: 4
Did it.the ones on the left are today the ones the right are from cd 8 ish x

OK, so the one all the way to the left does not look positive to me. The one second from the left looks like it MIGHT be positive. This website might help - https://www.peeonastick.com/opkodyssey.html. As you can see - a line is usually visible, but it really needs to be as dark or be darker to be +. And, overall, your test lines are lighter than the control lines. It's normal to have some LH all the time. I really wouldn't worry. My guess is that you have O'ed, especially as you have no more EWCM.

Happy to help, Happy! I'm 99% sure you O'ed. Now go enjoy your holiday!

Wish you all the best Christmas :) Lots of love xx

Attachments

• MStarChristmas_1280x1024.jpg
    MStarChristmas_1280x1024.jpg
    23.6 KB · Views: 1
Happy I would trust the CBFM more than an OPK as the CBFM picks up on 2 hormones to determine O, where as the OPKs only pick up on 1. I definitely think you've already o'd too hun and I hope that spotting and cramping is your little bean getting all snuggly :hugs:

Merry Christmas to all! And Happy Hanukkah! And love that pic Mrs. B!

Happy christmas everyone, will be offline for a few days, have a great Christmas xx

Thanks daisy.

Yep I did mean cramps, we call them period pains on England.

Lots of love and yuletide cheer to you all x x

Merry Christmas ladies! May you all have a truly blessed holiday!
Love love love to you All!

I miss ONE day and I have 5 pages to catch up on! Lol
Happy- I agree with the resident experts on this thread, Cre8tiv and Daisy- I think you ovulated already. Hope in a few days we get an announcement!

Cre8tiv and Daisy-next month is yours for the taking!!!! Enjoy Christmas and leys all be grateful we are happy and healthy :)

Mamma- get a wedding video! Daisys right! I didnt want one but sooooo happy I got it!
How r u feeling?

Dawn and Mrs B- merry Christmas to you and yours!

Afm- ff is saying I ovulated on Thursday which I think is right. My lp is 11-12 days so I am praying that I test on Jan 3rd for a bfp! Trying not to get too hopeful as not to get crushed later lol

Merry Christmas everyone!

Jchic, happy you got your crosshairs. Will keep my fx for you!

Afm, another bfn, and another big temp drop. AF is due today, but she might be a day late with the b50 and progesterone. We'll see. Onto cycle 6.

Merry Christmas to you all!!

Daisy I too am questioning if AF will come tomororow...because of the B6 I'm taking. I only think this because I don't seem to have AF cramps yet...which is weird!! Temp dropped again for me too and still spotting quite a bit. Onto January!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->