CBFM Buddy

Big temp drop and a :bfn: on a FRER :cry: I do not think this is my month at all anymore...lost ALL hope completely :sad2: my heart hurts!!

How in the world did I literally miss 2 pages of posts from 1 night alone?! WHY are you girls posting away without me? LOL.

Cre8tiv - Honey, I am SO sorry. Do not fret my pet, I promise you will be prego soon. When you are down, look at your signature! It has 2 gorgeous babies AND such an amazing quote - "We may throw the dice, but the Lord determines how they fall". Maybe he wanted you to be able to have some nice vino on Christmas and then in Jan when you least expect it because the holidays are over, BAM! SUPER pregopants. Thats my theory and I am sticking to it. You are doing everything right and it is totally going to be your turn sooner rather than later.
Daisy - LOVE LOVE LOVE the picture! You look like a princess. I am obsessed with weddings. Literally, I planned mine for like 10 months and I cannot even tell you, it was totally my calling. So I can truly say, from my professional standpoint, that your pic is stunning! BTW, Didnt you LOVE the Gurney Inn? We were going to do a lobster bake, bonfire for our rehersal dinner too, but ended up choosing something a bit closer since we would have had to book SO many blocks of rooms. I love beach weddings - we are totally beach brides! Where did you end up getting married? Mine was at The Crescent Beach Club in Bayville. Are you excited to test soon?
Mama - SO happy that you decided to continue to TTC. Watch, you are totally going to get pregnant now because you are so relaxed. I agree with Daisy. Its always like that when I hear stories. Basically, someone tries for months, then they go on vacation and BAM! A nurse at my obgyn says that happened to her BFF. She and her DH were trying for a year. Did IUI, etc and nothing. She was depressed and he took her on a cruise to relax. Told her not to worry that whatever their fate was, they are together and thats whats important. She came back pregnant! Soooo, my longwinded point is - book a cruise! hahaha.
Mrs B - YAY! You are gearing up to be fertile myrtle!

AFM - So check out my chart, I definitely think I ovulated yesterday. Also, I am getting ovulation pains on my right side now - who knows!

Oh guys... So after Creative tested and got a BFN, what did I do? I just HAVE to stay twins with her, so I tested, and guess what? BFN. Grrrrrrr! :hissy:

AFM - So check out my chart, I definitely think I ovulated yesterday. Also, I am getting ovulation pains on my right side now - who knows!

Welcome to the 2ww :happydance: and has for double o pains...:oneofeach: :yipee:

So I checked on my CP...medium and kind of firm still, and there was a lot of fertile cm down there, some ewcm too!!! What is up with that?!! I am soooo confused!

Oh guys... So after Creative tested and got a BFN, what did I do? I just HAVE to stay twins with her, so I tested, and guess what? BFN. Grrrrrrr! :hissy:

WAY TOO EARLY TO TEST YET!!!! Hang in there.

Cre8tiv - Hmmm, maybe you were implanting? let me check out your chart

I am sorry you are twins with me on this hun I really am :hugs2: I guess we're not totally out yet though...the old hag hasn't shown yet. Try to see the positive side...I know its hard. XO :kiss:

WOW! Its like a freaking Wedding Magazine on this thread! I loveeee your pic!!!

I was married before digital photos so I had to scan it in and its not great....really feeling old now :haha: We got married in 2002, right before photos became digital.

Love the wedding pic!

Jchic your posts absolutely crack me up. Really hope you are right, it's too early for both creative and me to get that bfp. Thanks for the compliment on my pic - just got the DVD of wedding photos last night. Our photographer was amazing, and he takes the BEST baby pics, when that time comes. And he's in nj! Speaking of which, I think you have o'ed but not sure yet which day. I think we still have to wait one more day to see.

I loved planning my wedding too. My husband says I was obsessed. I has consumed with every last detail. But now I'm glad it's over! It was so much work, but it all came together beautifully. We got married at sole east resort. It's a sort of shabby surfer chic kind of place. It wasn't on the beach actually. Thought about doing the ceremony at the beach, but I was too worried about the elements, wind, etc. Anyway your pix is beautiful too and the wedding must have been spectacular with all that passionate planning! Is that something you are thinking of doing at some point? Wedding planning?

Mrs. B! So glad you get to start peeing on sticks again. WooooWeeeeeeee!

Oh and ladies? I love you guys. I was so bummed a little while ago and your posts have me smiling.

HA! I do the same thing....I say to myself, our photographer really takes awesome baby shots. I am glad its over too, since it was alot of work and I literally was a crazy person during that time. I remember the day before my wedding, it was like 75 degrees (in Oct!) and we had just gotten to the hotel and getting ready for the rehersal dinner. The fam got together and was drinking and eating like a light snack at the bar and I went upstairs to my Suite to get ready to leave for the restuarant and it was literally 100 degrees in my room. The air unit was out so I called downstairs. They moved me to another suite and it was just too hot so I started hysterical crying ALONE in my room. My MOH came up and was like "Um, you know its bad when you are crying ALONE in a dark room" HA! So my dad called downstairs and told the manager: "Listen, my daughter is very stressed and if you would like to prevent her head from spinning, I really need a COLD room" so they moved us to the Presidential Suite which had 4 bedrooms! I was ok after that, LOL. But case in point - I was a wacko perfectionist! Thought you would all find that story funny. PS - the day of my wedding it was literally 65 degrees with really strong winds, hahaha. BUT my pics look like it was 90. YEAH!
Def like planning things but I am in HR and love what I do, so it may be something I do on the side at some point, maybe.

I think I ovulated yesterday, but we shall see! Are you guys excited for Christmas? Cre8tiv - it must be SO SO fun with the 2 little kiddies in the house!!!

Oh jchicaroo that is too funny. We had a similar mishap while checking into our room - the chef was sleeping in our bed!!!!! Apparently he lives at the hotel during the week, and he just happened to crash in our room. It was too late at night (10 pm) to have the room remade up, so they ended up upgrading us to a bigger/nicer room. But then we needed a rollaway for one of the girls, and that took forever. My husband was the one freaking out - his little girls needed to get to bed! The youngest was starting to have a meltdown. Apparently the rollaways are stored in some room, and the front desk girl didn't have the key. Dh threatened to take the door off the hinges!! Finally a maintenance guy showed up with the key. Drama!

Wait, the chef was asleep in your bed? HAHAHAHA. Honestly, that is hilarious. Isnt it so funny how we look back at that stuff now and laugh, but in the moment, you literally want to scream?!

Totally. It was absurd. I felt like Alice in wonderland, the whole thing was so bizarre!

You guys!!! I love you all too! Your so fab!! I have to say I was on this site 3 years ago while ttc Kaiya and I had the perfect group of friends on here...I was so bummed and lost when I first came back on here as there was NO one to chat with, even people who would pop in my journal eventually just left bnb all together and I thought about leaving but then I have since found all of you lovelies and you've made this a wonderful place to be. You girls are just what I need....especially today! Love you all :hugs: and :kiss:

Oh and Daisy your avatar is beautiful hun!!

I was married mid August and it was like 90 something that day with 100% humidity...no A/C in our church, the guests were complaining, along with my DH :haha: I didn't seem to mind too much, I think I was too nervous to notice too much else :haha:

Love the wedding pics as avatars :) am tempted to put mine on too.

Sorry to hear this month was not your month, 2012 will be your year though (and many others i hope!)

How is everyone else.

Myself, i am good. Now all ready for Christmas, off to the inlaws this year so some travelling tommorow (4 and a half hours drive). No real symptoms in my tww except a lot of creamy cm that is noticable at times even without checking my cervix, maybe a sign, maybe not, who knows?

Dawn xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"