CBFM Buddy

I'm not even Catholic, and I pray to St. Jude - the patron St. of lost causes, right? :) St. Anthony is another favorite of mine - always losing things!

Thanks happy, for your tips! I've heard that about cold feet before! So happy for you. Stay positive.

Mamma - where are you, what's going on? Creative, where are you today?

Yup! Thats him :)
I am having a weird pinching feeling on my left side (pelvic area). It literally feels like someone is pinching me. I bet you I have a FREAKING cyst because of the Femara!!!!!!!!!!

I think it's fairly normal to have cysts, with or without the drugs. I think I had one last month - and I think it ruptured, because I had a really sharp pain when getting up one morning from bed - I was doubled over. It passed pretty quickly though. As long as you are ovulating and popping an egg, a cyst shouldn't affect fertilitly I don't think. But call the doc and see what he says!

Um, it could also be IMPLANTATION??? Who's pregopants NOW?? We know happy is pregopants... you could be next!

..........ladies.

Got period style mild cramps.

Started to spot and bleed.

Thanks for your support x

:hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

So sorry Happy! Hope that bean clings on for you! Is there a chance, is the bleed light?

Happy, lots of ladies report spotting in early pregnancy. Take it easy and take deep breaths. It's not over unless true AF (constant red flow) really shows up.

:hugs::hugs:oh happy ...... i really hope it is not AF, i will be thinking of you this evening :hugs::hugs:

Happy- Daisys right! Alot of women spot and bleed lightly. Dont fret just yet. Have you called your doctor?

Thank you ladies.

Its blood streaked ewcm type. It was present for five wipes in a row but now nothing.

I have very very sporadic mild cramps- the type I

get immediately before my period and that like bruised feeling in my uterus.

My boobs feel fine and none of the crazy symptoms I have been suffering.going to the doctors tomorrow x

Happy - Really hope it's just baby burrowing in to get comfy for the long haul :hugs: take it easy x

Thank you ladies.I had a prayer and talking to you guys has made me feel calmer.thank you! fx to you all x

Morning Ladies, hope we are all okay. happy - how are things ?

AFM - I estimate that i am roughly 15 dpo (if indeed i ovulated) did a test and :bfn: :nope: not too suprised because but still wish :af: would just return now, this has been my longest cycle in about 10 months , not sure what is going on.

Dawn

So ladies, a update from me.....

I made an appointment for the doctors today at half twelve and he rang me back to ask me to come in immediately.

So of I went with my fmu.

Doctor did a full examination, blood pressure and pulse.all fine.no sign of a ectopic.

The doctor thinks I am nine Weeks pregnant.I totally refute that.his reasons are that I last had a full and normal menstrual period on October 28th.I then had a very very mild and light bleed December seventh lasting only two days.this was unusual for me.on the fifth of December I took numerous pregnancy tests and all were negative.with me bleeding the next day I assumed it was my period.

The doctor said based on this information I am nine Weeks.but the cbfm and Opk worked fine this month so I don't get how out would not show.also I have had steadily stronger pregnancy tests making me again believe this is only a very very recent conception.I agree with the clear blue conception indicator.

The long and short of it is doctor states I had to take immediate bed.test.no driving, crossing my legs or wearing tight trousers and no sitting up right.nothing that could put my uterus under pressure.from todays first morning urine sample he will ring me tomorrow am to confirm if I am pregnant.if so I have to stay in bed until January fourth when I need to go and see him again.

I asked why there is no bloodtests and he said there was no need.that rest was more important and I already knew I was pregnant so there was no need to test.I asked about beta but he said in England they don't test for that...

So here I am completely bed ridden.and to make it worse the oh has serious man flu.and to be honest he is never ill.

On a very positive note my hysterical rosary and prayers last might have prevented any more bleeding and nothing so far today.but it feels very heavy and wet down there x

Happy, i am so glad the Dr was able to reassure you a little, get plenty of rest and hopefully it will all be okay - take care

Dawn

Hi girls!! Sorry I have been MIA lately, not been myself and stressed out! Congrats Happy, I will pray hun that this is just normal spotting and your pregnancy will go to term! I spotted for a week with my son and he was just fine! :hugs:

Dawn I am sorry your having such a long cycle hun...waiting for the :witch: to arrive sometimes is almost as bad as the 2ww!!

Daisy - how many days till your appt??

Jchic hope you are feeling better today.

Mamma where are you hiding girl?? Still busy at work?

Mrs.B - Really hope this first round of clomid makes you ovulate!! Do you have another doctors appt to see how things are going?

AFM - CD3 today...witch still in full swing. I've decided to go all natural this cycle, no extra added vitamins or supplements. Giving this to the Lord as I am clearly no good at it! He is after all the one in charge!

Hi Ladies, How is everyone today? I hope well!

Happy - Wait, why did he put you on bedrest? At least you know everything is OK with the little bean, thats the most important thing! I also think its strange that your CBFM and OPK's worked this cycle....hmmmm....

Cre8tiv - Good for you going au naturale! I agree, I think God has a plan for everyone, and although we "think" we are in control, we truly arent. He has a master plan all laid out and yours definitely includes a baby. Have faith and hope, it will happen. Everytime I want to get down or try to take too much control, I try to remind myself that God is good, and he would never NOT bless us. Its hard to think that way sometimes when we are caught up in the moment of wanting something so bad, ya know? I like your approach!

Daisy - are you officially counting down your appt for next week?

Dawn - what cd are you on now? Hmmm, I wonder if they can give you something to bring on your AF?

Hi to everyone else!

AFM - still have some pinching on my left pelvic area, but I think its a cyst. Its on and off. I have an appt with my doc today at 2:45pm to discuss IUI options for next month, so fingers crossed! Trying to wait it out this month, but its hard. We will be going into Cycle #6 next so a bit dissappointing, but I have to learn to have a bit more faith!

HI Jchic - i am on CD41 today, been a bit crampy so maybe the witch is on her way, guess will have to wait and see. How did your appointment go?

Go creative - my cycle this month was all natural - and although it was (and still is) a long cycle i am glad i had a natural month - i will do the same next month once the witch finally arrives this time.

Dawn

Hi all!

Happy, I'm glad to hear the bleeding stopped. I think its very odd that the doc wouldn't do an hcg test which would give a clearer indication of how far along you might be. I guess you could call another Ob/gyn to ask if that's standard protocol? Or ask a friend? In any case, when you get your first scan, they'll have a much better idea of how far along you are. The bedrest bit sucks. Take good care not up get the flu! Over here they make us all get the flu shot.

Dawnlouise, sorry to hear about the bfn. Hoping you ovulated later than you thought and a bfp is around the corner.

Creative, how are the birthday preparations going? An all natural cycle sounds good. It might at least give a clearer picture as to what's going on. And maybe it's just what you need.

Jchic, let us know how your appointment goes. Your doc seriously sounds amazing. Really hoping you get that bfp this month and won't need iui.

Afm, the witch has left the building. My periods are super short since coming off the pill. 3 days. Is that normal? My appointment is one week from today! Funny story - I had to call over there yesterday to ask if my husband could give his "sample" at our first appointment, as he's very busy at work and would prefer not to have to make a second trip. It was so embarrassing! I had to explain that dh knows from his first marriage that a sample will be needed. Awkward! Unfortunately, it won't work, as he'll need a referral for the SA, and by the time he gets one, the lab will be closed. The receptionist reassured me that that "it doesn't take long," by which she meant that he can get back in for the sample very soon after our first appointment. I thought she meant it doesn't take long to collect the sample, so I said, "believe me, I know it doesn't take long!". We had a good laugh!

Hey jchic... your chart is looking a little triphasic, no??

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->