CBFM Buddy

Creativ- how often is dh thyroid checked. Its usually every 6 months ( mine is 3 for first time). Getting back on meds will def help! :)

Daisy-FF hasnt indicated anything I dont think. How do I check?
How long will ur appt be next week? U excited?!

What are everyones nye plans? Dh and I are just going to dinner and laying low this year :)

Happy- I agree with Daisy, REST!

Hahaha! daisy my dh has a serious "sharing info " problem! Support group necesssary for those 2!

Fish oil is a mild anticoagulant, which might be making you bleed more. That being said, women at risk for MC are often put on anticoagulants like low dose aspirin or even heparin! So you might want to keep taking it. You should really ask a doctor about this.

Oh and keep taking the b complex and prenatal!

Jchic, If you have the paid version of FF, there will be a pregnancy monitor or analyzer feature on your "my chart" page, and it might say "possibly triphasic" in that section, after listing how many temps you've got that are higher than the coverline.

Going to VA to spend NYE with dh's brother and his family. Going out to a fancy dinner, just the adults. Kids will stay home with their older cousin as a babysitter and have a pizza party. Not sure if we'll stay out late, or come home to ring in the new year with the kids.

I have that version but it just says 8 temps above coverline?

Well, just keep watching that space. I think it might say that soon if you temps stay up high like that!

Creativ- how often is dh thyroid checked. Its usually every 6 months ( mine is 3 for first time). Getting back on meds will def help! :)

What are everyones nye plans? Dh and I are just going to dinner and laying low this year :)

He was suppose to go back to the doctors quite awhile ago to see if the dosage they gave him was enough...he never went. And he says he hasn't noticed a change in anything so he definitely thinks its going to need to be upped. I just called him at work and gave him an ear full :haha: He'll do it soon or I'll drag him there myself. :rofl:

I hope so. Gotta wait it out, ugh how I hate the 2ww

He was suppose to go back to the doctors quite awhile ago to see if the dosage they gave him was enough...he never went. And he says he hasn't noticed a change in anything so he definitely thinks its going to need to be upped. I just called him at work and gave him an ear full :haha: He'll do it soon or I'll drag him there myself. :rofl:

Awesome! :thumbup: I was thinking to myself after I posted about my google search on thyroid and male fertility, "ah, I bet Creative is getting on the internet right now, and her DH is about to get a very... "to the point" phone call from her very soon!" I had that pegged!

Awesome! :thumbup: I was thinking to myself after I posted about my google search on thyroid and male fertility, "ah, I bet Creative is getting on the internet right now, and her DH is about to get a very... "to the point" phone call from her very soon!" I had that pegged!

:rofl:

I think you had the same sort of "talk" with DH about taking his meds and seeing his doctor that I had with my DH about wearing different underpants!

I think you had the same sort of "talk" with DH about taking his meds and seeing his doctor that I had with my DH about wearing different underpants!

:rofl: I also told my DH he was to wear different undies too!

Yeah!! Tell him! As my mom might say, "give him the business!"

We'll get our men on the TTC straight and narrow train yet!

You know I never even though once that it might be his fault things aren't working...I always think its me!

HI Ladies,

How are we all ?

today i am 15 days past my low stick (day 43 in my cycle). this is the longest my cycle has ever been since tracking them. Not pregnant - or at least its not showing up on a test. I feel rotten full of cold, sore throat and felt very sick last night (well woke with heartburn at 3 am , had some milk and that made me feel super sick so was up two hours. Have a constant headache and am having to take pain relief, i feel bad doing that but then again negative pregnancy tests so i am sure its okay to take pain relief. I am kind of putting the sick feeling down to over indulging this christmas. I thought AF was on hr way the other day as i was a bit crampy but now nothing apart from a bit of an upset tummy (again too much rich food maybe), My CM has all but dried up too. Kind of wish AF would come. I can not get time to go to the dr's until next friday, do you think if AF has not arrived by then they could give me something to bring it on. Wouls i have a period even if i did not ovulate this cycle ( i am sure i would, but would it be delayed?)

sorry so many questions.

Dawn

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"