CBFM (Clear Blue Fertility Monitor)

Hey girls! Corgi how are you getting on? Any good news to report?

I'm O at the moment, or due to any day now according to my charts (the apps i use are slightly different) so need to get in as much BD as possible

Jess, did you get any b6?

Hey! Sorry I’ve been absent for a while! The B6 worked and I had a full 14 day LP! AF showed up on 15DPO. I was a bit depressed about it so stayed off of the forums for the past week or so, but I’m back! Today is CD9 so the CBFM asked for the first test this cycle. Hopefully this is our month! :hugs:

Ahhh yay for the 14 day LP that's great news! Not so good about AF but hey now you can start a new cycle. I know how disheartening it is so if you ever feel down just pop on here for a chat/vent

I'm on CD12 now, one of my apps said I O'd yesterday which I thought was rather early and another one says Friday which I'm more hopeful for. OPK's are negative but I'll carry on testing this week and see

Aw thank you Katie, that is so sweet! <3 Yay! Your TWW is about to begin! I am here for you too&#8212;hopefully it&#8217;s a lucky :bfp: month for both of us :) last cycle I O&#8217;d CD16 so I&#8217;m still almost a week away. It will be interesting to see if some of the supplements/herbs I have been taking change my O date.

Aw thank you Katie, that is so sweet! <3 Yay! Your TWW is about to begin! I am here for you too—hopefully it’s a lucky :bfp: month for both of us :) last cycle I O’d CD16 so I’m still almost a week away. It will be interesting to see if some of the supplements/herbs I have been taking change my O date.

It's nearly here! I think i'll O tomorrow now, had a very faint line on an OPK yesterday and a much more prominent one today with an increase in temps on my chart too....so TWW here we come, i already know i'll be obsessed :dohh:

FX this is our time! What other supplements are you taking?

Haha obsession is imminent isn&#8217;t it?
This month I&#8217;m continuing with B6 because it worked so well, and I&#8217;ve added Zinc, Royal Jelly, and I&#8217;m drinking RRL tea &#55357;&#56842; my AF is super light since I went off of BC almost a year and a half ago, so I&#8217;m hoping the additions help thicken my endometrium to make a cozy home for a sticky bean!

Got my peak reading today after two high days! Woohoo! That gives me hope that what I&#8217;m doing is working! <3 FX we caught the egg! What&#8217;s new with you Katie? :) Jess?

Got my peak reading today after two high days! Woohoo! That gives me hope that what I’m doing is working! <3 FX we caught the egg! What’s new with you Katie? :) Jess?

Oh amazing! That's such good news I'm really pleased to hear it. Did you get a lot of BD in? Well I'm now 10dpo and really trying to hold off on testing. I think I'll have to tomorrow though, I had a dream last night that I got such a strong positive, how silly is that :haha: but it's making me want to test even more now. So I'll keep you updated tomorrow! Xx

How exciting!! I hope your dream comes true! <3

Haha yes we got a ton of BDing in! :sex:
The last 3 days straight and then EOD before that. I think it&#8217;s the most we&#8217;ve ever done during the fertile window so hopefully we got it!

Keep me posted! I&#8217;m looking forward to hearing from you tomorrow! :) did you use the monitor/opk&#8217;s this time?

I hope so too but i'm feeling crampy today, like AF campy so i'm feeling a little bit worried at the moment. AF not due until Wed and i don't normally cramp before, only on the day so i'm not sure whats going on.

I haven't bought the monitor yet, seeing as this is our first real cycle trying i thought i'd give myself a few months first, i did use some cheapie OPK's and i got a nearly positive result and then i ran out, oops! I go by my temps mainly

I just went out to buy some tests which i'll use when i get home from work later on! i'll report back asap :) xx

BFN for me :( I realised the ones i bought say to test the day AF is due which is Wednesday so I may have tested too early with these. Still feeling like I'm out this month though, we'll see what Wednesday brings

BFN for me :( I realised the ones i bought say to test the day AF is due which is Wednesday so I may have tested too early with these. Still feeling like I'm out this month though, we'll see what Wednesday brings

Aw! I’m sorry :( I know how disappointing negative tests are but it’s still early!:hugs: I will have my fx for you over the next few days! I suspect I am 1-2DPO today as I’m pretty sure I ovulated yesterday or the day before :) I’m REALLY going to try not to test early because it’s torture every month, so Nov 4th will be my test day!

Haha it is torture isn't it! Why do we do it to ourselves. I'll test again tomorrow but I'm not feeling hopeful at the moment. How are you feeling today? Prob too early for any symptoms isn't it. Doesn't stop me checking though!

Haha it is torture isn't it! Why do we do it to ourselves. I'll test again tomorrow but I'm not feeling hopeful at the moment. How are you feeling today? Prob too early for any symptoms isn't it. Doesn't stop me checking though!

I’m feeling ok so far—still a bit early I think :) the only thing I’ve felt so far is cramping, but I’ve felt that before at around this same point in my cycle and it ended up being nothing so trying not to get my hopes up yet! I’m a crazy symptom spotter so trying to keep it reined in this month—like that’s going to last haha :dohh:

I'm out, AF got me today. I could feel it coming so i'm not surprised to be honest

Sooooo, when are you going to test? Are you resisting the temptation so far :) I have my fingers crossed for you, i really hope it's good news this month! xx

Aw Katie! I&#8217;m sorry girl :( the good news is you can start fresh with a new cycle and the waiting is over :/ I know that feeling too well though. You can still get a November BFP though. Cheers to making November our b****!

I&#8217;m good so far&#8212;not really feeling anything unusual or noteworthy yet. I&#8217;ve been a little tired and have twingy uterine cramps occasionally but those aren&#8217;t unusual LP symptoms for me. :sigh: this TWW nonsense is for the birds. I&#8217;m 5DPO today!

Thanks lovely, its so rubbish when AF arrives and all you see are pregnancy announcements from friends! Not that I'm not happy for them but it just makes you feel a bit bitter. So your kind words mean a lot :) yeah i can stop thinking about it for a couple of weeks now and at least I can go home and have a drink tonight- work has been awful this week!

Come on November!! :) this will be the one.

It feels like such a long wait doesn't it I bet you can't wait to get the next week out the way. We really shouldn't wish our lives away like this haha

Ugh I can relate! It feels like all of my friends are making announcements! So hard not to be jealous :/

Yes longest wait ever!! Lol so ready for this week to be over! Haha yeah it&#8217;s so bad&#8212;can&#8217;t help it though!

Katieeeee. It&#8217;s 7 DPO and I&#8217;m losing my mind. Lol I was fine yesterday, but all of a sudden I&#8217;m a symptom spotting freak! Stop me!

Ahhh I'm so sorry I wasn't here!! I was made redundant on Friday so my mind has been elsewhere

How are you feeling today? Any more promising symptoms? You must be 10dpo now, are you testing soon?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->