CBFM (Clear Blue Fertility Monitor)

Hey! :) no worries!

Yes I am 10 DPO and alternate between feeling very optimistic and very out lol. Today I’ve been feeling out :( I’m so confused and don’t know what my body is doing! After so many months of symptom spotting and having it amount to nothing, I’m very skeptical these days. I’m feeling really Crampy like AF is right around the corner, but last month I had a 14 day LP so I would expect the same this month.

BAH! Lol I plan on testing on the 4th if AF stays away that long—we shall see. How have you been?

Oh I'm so sorry :( it's tough isn't it. I was meant to have ovulated yesterday but my charts aren't saying that I am. I think I'm gonna put TTC on hold for a bit. I'm taking some time out of work for a few months and don't think it's a good idea to try and get preggo when I'm not working! It's quite nice not obsessing over it for a change! Think ill focus on it again in the new year and right now enjoy my time off and Xmas

I'll still be around on here though so keep me updated with how you're getting on! Im still here to support you:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->