CBFM & Fertility Friend - which is more accurate HELP!

Bride2b

Reaction score
This is my first cycle using cbfm - I used it last year, so have some experience of it - but I've recently had a 2nd tri loss & back to ttc again.

I Got peak readings on CD18 &19, on CD18 I had major O pains. Up until today FF had crosshairs on CD18, but today its changed to CD 20 (so after my peak). I would probably agree that I O'd cd18 or 19 as this is when my peaks occurred. I just want to know what is more reliable FF or CBFM?

If you click on my ticker it will take you to my chart. Even if I did o on cd 18 there are three sustained rises above the cover line....so why has it moved?

Any advice would be really great!
xx

Hi hun, sorry to hear about your loss. :hugs:

I don't seem to get on with opks, although in all honesty I only used the clearblues once and totally timed it wrong.

I generally use FF but I think you need to take it with a pinch of salt so to speak. The slightest thing could change the crosshairs such as a temp which isn't reliable due to drink, illness, taking it at the wrong time or the type of CM you enter.

I can see from your chart that the crosshairs are back on cd18, is that because you disregarded the temp from cd15?

I think charting gets easier when you have more charts to compare although saying that the only time I charted throughout my entire cycle ended up with a bfp. I'm charting again this month but am confused as to whether I have oved yet. I guess a few more temps and I will know.

Good luck with your journey and FX for a very sticky, beautiful little bean. xxx

Hi Fish&Chips I asked an expert at FF & they changed my settings and it changed O back to cd18, but she said to not disreguard cd20 as O day for the purpose of testing!

Only time will tell I guess, I cant change when we BD so just have to hope we caught it this month. The tww is so god damn frustrating that having to wait 2 extra days is a killer & I just didnt want to have to wait longer than I need to in order to find out if we got lucky!

Wow you got your bfp the first time charting - thats great! Hope it works like that again for you xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->