CBFM Help Please

Discussion in 'Trying To Conceive' started by dawny690, Dec 26, 2009.

1. dawny690

dawny690 Guest

Hi girls hope you all had a great day yesterday and got lots of nice stuff :flower: and hope all our dreams come true in the new year :hugs:

Just wondered if you can help me im cd27 today of a cycle that can range from 23-120 days but my cbfm has been flasing M the last 2 days does that mean this will be a 28 day cycle or does the cbfm not know? I missed 2 days of peeing on my tests will that of affected it? Thanks girls :kiss: xxxxx

2. Minimin

Minimin Well-Known Member

Hey, I think it is just telling you that AF is on her way :( It cant tell you for definite. Just takes it by your cycles.

3. dawny690

dawny690 Guest

Thats what I ment :lol: thanks hun hope its right need my cycle's to get back to normal xxxx

4. v2007

v2007 Well-Known Member

It means that :af: is coming. But if it continues to flash and :af: dont come it mite mean you have got a :bfp:

HTH.

V xxx

5. dawny690

dawny690 Guest

Thanks hun thought as much xxxx

6. Leilani

Leilani Well-Known Member

It just means that you have reached CD 25 and for an "average" woman - be prepared for AF.

Did you have any peaks this cycle? If you did - around CD12-15 then AF is due soon - if you didn't then the CBFM isn't psychic!

7. dawny690

dawny690 Guest

No it was low all cycle apart from one day I couldnt poas and hubby said it was half way but ehen i checked it was low so im not sure if he read it right xxxxx