CBFM Help Please

D

dawny690

Hi girls hope you all had a great day yesterday and got lots of nice stuff :flower: and hope all our dreams come true in the new year :hugs:

Just wondered if you can help me im cd27 today of a cycle that can range from 23-120 days but my cbfm has been flasing M the last 2 days does that mean this will be a 28 day cycle or does the cbfm not know? I missed 2 days of peeing on my tests will that of affected it? Thanks girls :kiss: xxxxx

Hey, I think it is just telling you that AF is on her way :( It cant tell you for definite. Just takes it by your cycles.

Thats what I ment :lol: thanks hun hope its right need my cycle's to get back to normal xxxx

It means that :af: is coming. But if it continues to flash and :af: dont come it mite mean you have got a :bfp:

HTH.

V xxx

It means that :af: is coming. But if it continues to flash and :af: dont come it mite mean you have got a :bfp:

HTH.

V xxx

It just means that you have reached CD 25 and for an "average" woman - be prepared for AF.

Did you have any peaks this cycle? If you did - around CD12-15 then AF is due soon - if you didn't then the CBFM isn't psychic!

HTH.

V xxx

It just means that you have reached CD 25 and for an "average" woman - be prepared for AF.

Did you have any peaks this cycle? If you did - around CD12-15 then AF is due soon - if you didn't then the CBFM isn't psychic!

No it was low all cycle apart from one day I couldnt poas and hubby said it was half way but ehen i checked it was low so im not sure if he read it right xxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->