CBFM problem - help?

Jessgirl

Reaction score
Hi, I had a longer cycle than normal last month so for this cycle my CBFM only started asking for tests on day 17, I OV on day 14 (EW) so was wondering what I should do now... do I keep doing the tests? help?

I wouldn't waste them if you are sure you have OV'd. But i'm not sure what you can do so that it asks for them earlier next cycle (should you need it!) ask Omi or Tish when she's back off holiday.

did u press the "m" button early out like that? wonder why its done that ! maybe u shud phone them n ask as i wud expect an ! 4it, like tans said if ur defo sure then i wudnt do any more tests :)

Hi Jessgirl - I am really surprised it only started to ask you for ur first stick on day 17. I thought it always asked for the first stick between days 5 and 9 only. I think it says it the book the CBFM is not recommeded with cycles longer than 42 days. I would have guessed with a long cycle it would start asking for sticks at day 9 and then you would need to use all 20. Then you would be in ur 2ww and that would make for a 42/43 day cycle. It might be worth a phone call to Clearblue? Good luck hope ur pinpointed ur ovulation correct urself.

Hi, exactly I was very surprised when everyday I turned it on every day and it did not ask for a test. I did press 'm' at the start of the cycle too. One more thing though, I went overseas with it - do you think it may have been damaged in the cargo? I'm just scared that when I press 'm' again for the next cycle it won't work. Will get in touch with CB. Thanks for all your help.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->