CBFM problem - help?

Jessgirl

Reaction score
Hi guys, I took my CBFM on holiday with me last cycle and it played up by asking for tests beginning on day 17 when I normally OV round day 14. I did not do any of the test as I had already OV. I then reset my machine as I was worried that as I did not test any of my last cycle it would stuff up this cycle. I'm now on day 12 and tho CBFM did start requesting tests from day 7, whats puzzling me is that I started having EW last night and still cotinuing but the CBFM from this morning's test says that I'm at low fertility? Unfortunately, I don't chart my temps anymore since I got the machine (don't know if this is bad or not) - I mean besides the EW, pain in my left side and other little signs, I'm pretty sure that I've OV. What do you gals reckon? Should I call the CBFM helpline in the states?

Thanks

i wud phone them hun...if uv reseted it then it prob ask u for the 20tests it asks for when u first used it !

If u have reset the CBFM it does take a month or two for it to get to know ur cycle - I got my first peaks last month on the 3rd month of using it! Oh and it jumped for a low to a peak the next day no high in between - see what happens to you. If u think u've ovulated bd anyway, although i wanted the CBFM is the bding could be more accurate as bding as much as possible is difficult. Good luck.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->