Cbfm users first month? Come join me :)

Cd 8 and the monitor asked for a stick today I got a high reading.

How is everyone? X

Hi today is cd 7 still cbfm didnt ask for first test this is 2nd month of cbfm. While on first month it asked on cd 6. When I got first peak last month so for second peak and high i used the old sticks means the used ones after that still cbfm asked me for further tests but I skipped those and even didnt check the cbfm for days . My question is that does skipping tests during last days and not checking cbfm has effect on present cycle ? I am disappointed as I read its high success rate on its first use but I didnt get any bfp now this is my second month.

Hi today is cd 7 still cbfm didnt ask for first test this is 2nd month of cbfm. While on first month it asked on cd 6. When I got first peak last month so for second peak and high i used the old sticks means the used ones after that still cbfm asked me for further tests but I skipped those and even didnt check the cbfm for days . My question is that does skipping tests during last days and not checking cbfm has effect on present cycle ? I am disappointed as I read its high success rate on its first use but I didnt get any bfp now this is my second month.
I don't know for certain but I'm pretty sure it wouldn't have affected this months readings. I bet you'll get ask for a test tomorrow (cd8) like I did.

Just started temping this morning as a back up to CBFM. Just having bad cramps with AF's visit so having a duvet day!

I too have been tempting since Saturday does anyone know if its ought o have a lw Basel temp during af mine is 35.6 or 35.4 , I also been experiencing night sweats ( whilst saving a low temp) but I am generally cold especially hands and feet :/

Hi Tulip!
This is my second month using CBFM and it didn't ask for a stick until day 9. I didn't O until CD 21 last month, which is a week later than my norm :dohh: What day did you peak last month?
I just jumped to high today, CD 13, so hopefully things will move a little quicker this month :thumbup:

2nd cycle of using the CBFM for me and I ovulated on CD22 last cycle. Got asked to POAS from CD9 this cycle.

ladies, i just wanted to share some good news with you all, espcially those losing hope..

the first month i got peaks and high as i should

2nd month, nothing, only highs

3rd month, three highs, two peaks, another high then a BFP!!!

dont lose hope, just persevere with the machine, it knows what it is doing!!

good luck to you all, i wish each of you every success !! xx

Really sorry I haven't posted on here for a while. I have had a rough time with TTC recently.

I am currently on CD 18 and still only getting lows. I think I amwell and truly out this month, plus DH has his 2nd SA on Tuesday, which is during my fertile week, and we have to refrain from BD for 48 hours before the test. So looks like it will be onto cycle number 17.

I have kinda given up hope to be honest. I think I give up with this whole TTC game.
:-(

How is everyone else getting on?

Hi has any body had issues with monitor this is second month using it first month cd 7 it asked to be cleaned so cleaned it kept asking in the end didn't do test cos thought monitor was broke low and behold turned it on to show hubby asked for a test any hoo this cycle on cd 8did it again but I been peeing in acup so didn't throw urine away eventually got monitor to work for the flippen reader to read error by which point I threw urine away ( wont next time)
Does anyone else have issues worried its not working correctly :/
Last month I peaked cd 11??? Will it still have time to work

ladies, i just wanted to share some good news with you all, espcially those losing hope..

the first month i got peaks and high as i should

2nd month, nothing, only highs

3rd month, three highs, two peaks, another high then a BFP!!!

dont lose hope, just persevere with the machine, it knows what it is doing!!

good luck to you all, i wish each of you every success !! xx

Congratulations always good to hear of bfp :)

Really sorry I haven't posted on here for a while. I have had a rough time with TTC recently.

I am currently on CD 18 and still only getting lows. I think I amwell and truly out this month, plus DH has his 2nd SA on Tuesday, which is during my fertile week, and we have to refrain from BD for 48 hours before the test. So looks like it will be onto cycle number 17.

I have kinda given up hope to be honest. I think I give up with this whole TTC game.
:-(

How is everyone else getting on?

Awww Hun don't give up hope , in fact sometimes hope is what keeps u going :hugs: xx

Hi all,

I lost track of this thread for a while--been really busy with other life stuff! But still checking my CBFM regularly.

I'm now on CD 31. Started getting highs on CD 10 and never got a peak, so had to reset the monitor a few days ago so I could keep testing. Still just getting highs. But I did get a positive OPK yesterday and I think another one today, and also seeing lots of CM, so I'm really hopeful I am finally ovulating and the monitor just isn't picking it up due to first cycle issues. BDed yesterday and going to again today! Then will be watching my temperatures very closely. Wish me luck! :) And good luck to all of you!

hi this is my second cycle of cbfm...it asked for first stick on cd 9 which was low but unfortunalty I missed testing on cd 10,11 and today I did test on cd 12 another low for me...my question is that does this skipping of tests ill effect results on cbfm ? last cycle I got high on cd 12 and this time low on cd 12 is this due to skipping of tests for two days ?

Tulip last cd I missed a test still got a peak so didn't for me

Afm think my monitors not working today cd 9 asked for stick as it did yesterday as both days it hasn't read the stick not sure wat to do :( other than keep baby dancing, I am also tempting but my temps are all over the shop which I knew they wud be I don't get regular sleep and somedays my temp has been later or earlier !

So I'm beginning to lose faith in the cbfm what with giving me a peak when I had suspicions
of ovulating earlier last cycle and now this; I had a near positive ic opk so I tested with my cb digital and it was neg but I looked at the lines and they were quite near the same, I left it a few hours and tested with cb digital opk again and got a smiley, I've got classic ovulation pains BUT cbfm missed it :saywhat: I've still got a high on the monitor. Why is it so crap for me? :shrug:

So I'm beginning to lose faith in the cbfm what with giving me a peak when I had suspiciouns of ovulating realiser last cycle and now this; I had a near positive ic opk so I tested with my cb digital and it was neg but I looked at the lines and they wee quite near the same, I left it a few hours and tested with cb digital opk again and got a smiley, I've got classic ovulation pains BUT cbfm missed it :saywhat: I've still got a high on the monitor. Why is it so crap for me? :shrug:

Mm m I too am beginning to doubt the monitor,
is it cos the monitor picks up on estrogen and the opk sticks pick up on lh surges so maybe ur surges are there but not enough estrogen yet
If that makes any sense :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->