Cbfm users first month? Come join me :)

So I'm beginning to lose faith in the cbfm what with giving me a peak when I had suspiciouns of ovulating realiser last cycle and now this; I had a near positive ic opk so I tested with my cb digital and it was neg but I looked at the lines and they wee quite near the same, I left it a few hours and tested with cb digital opk again and got a smiley, I've got classic ovulation pains BUT cbfm missed it :saywhat: I've still got a high on the monitor. Why is it so crap for me? :shrug:

Mm m I too am beginning to doubt the monitor,
is it cos the monitor picks up on estrogen and the opk sticks pick up on lh surges so maybe ur surges are there but not enough estrogen yet
If that makes any sense :)

Oh I don't know :nope: I'm just so glad I got some digital opks this month to back up!
Now I've ovulated should I Keep testing with cbfm? I feel like I'm wasting sticks but it won't help the monitor to work better next cycle (if needed! ) will it?

If it were me I wud probably keep going but that's from fear of going it alone lol
Also it shud map ur cycle better ,me i am gonna have to go it alone !!! :)

Hi all,

I lost track of this thread for a while--been really busy with other life stuff! But still checking my CBFM regularly.

I'm now on CD 31. Started getting highs on CD 10 and never got a peak, so had to reset the monitor a few days ago so I could keep testing. Still just getting highs. But I did get a positive OPK yesterday and I think another one today, and also seeing lots of CM, so I'm really hopeful I am finally ovulating and the monitor just isn't picking it up due to first cycle issues. BDed yesterday and going to again today! Then will be watching my temperatures very closely. Wish me luck! :) And good luck to all of you!
Good luck Hun! All you can do is :sex: as much as possible to coverall bases :thumbup:

I'm still going with the monitor because I'm still not sure I really did ovulate... The last two cycles I assumed I had before I actually did so we stopped BDing too early, so I'm determined not to let that happen again! But if my temps go up in the next couple days, I'll probably stop just to save the money on the test sticks.

Yippppeeee I got a high on my monitor( the elation is cos its working!!!)
We not going relie on it I am gonna bd every other day til my period comes or I get a bfp just incase :D

Yippppeeee I got a high on my monitor( the elation is cos its working!!!)
We not going relie on it I am gonna bd every other day til my period comes or I get a bfp just incase :D

We bd'd every other when cbfm said high, and every night when it peaked, your plan seems like a good idea! Have fun!

Hi girls :hi:

Just an update from me. After being thoroughly confused with the cbfm and it not detecting my ovulation this cycle I put it away and gave up testing. I've just found out I'm expecting :)

I'm sure it's great for most people but for me it was nothing but confusing and trouble. :nope:

Good luck to you all and lots of :dust: xxx

Congratulations!!! It good to hear a success story!

No luck for me on my first month of using CBFM. The monitor detected no peaks just lots of highs! For the past 6 months my cycle had been 42-44 days however this month my Cycle was 31 days. My AF is a lot lighter than usual and I'm not experiencing any cramps. I am hoping my cycle is getting back to normal. Fingers crossed I get a BFP this time around ��

I got my BFP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Love the CBFM!
I'm so happy!!!

Hi everyone. I'm new to the site and this is also my first post. :happydance:

DH and I have been ttc since 5/2012 and this is my first month using the CBFM. I had kind of a strange cycle with it. Cd1 was 1/11 and I never got any high days. It went from low to peak on cd13 and i was wondering if it was bc i had been using my left over test sticks from my CB digital (smiley face) tester. I ordered my CBFM test sticks online and they didn't arrive in time, but the very first one i used sent the monitor to peak. Anyone ever had this before? I usually O between cd13 and cd15 anyway, but I was worried that the smiley face sticks wouldn't detect estrogen and throw off my whole first cycle with the CBFM.

Hey everyone I just wanted to update my cbfm experience. I didn't get a BFP after my January cycle as AF came 2/11. I went on to start cycle 2 with the monitor but I started a new job that cycle and mused a bunch of testing days. DH and I only ended up BDing 3 times the whole month so to my extreme surprise I got a BFP on 3/15 when AF was 2 days late. Sadly the baby passed away on 4/24 at 10w5d and I just had a d&c Friday. So I am back to using my cbfm this month but starting on cd10 using d&c and cd1. If I don't get a BFP AF shows next month I may go ahead and take the clomid I was supposed to take in February but didnt bc of my job change and other issues at the time.

Hi everyone. I'm new to the site and this is also my first post. :happydance:

DH and I have been ttc since 5/2012 and this is my first month using the CBFM. I had kind of a strange cycle with it. Cd1 was 1/11 and I never got any high days. It went from low to peak on cd13 and i was wondering if it was bc i had been using my left over test sticks from my CB digital (smiley face) tester. I ordered my CBFM test sticks online and they didn't arrive in time, but the very first one i used sent the monitor to peak. Anyone ever had this before? I usually O between cd13 and cd15 anyway, but I was worried that the smiley face sticks wouldn't detect estrogen and throw off my whole first cycle with the CBFM.

Hey everyone I just wanted to update my cbfm experience. I didn't get a BFP after my January cycle as AF came 2/11. I went on to start cycle 2 with the monitor but I started a new job that cycle and mused a bunch of testing days. DH and I only ended up BDing 3 times the whole month so to my extreme surprise I got a BFP on 3/15 when AF was 2 days late. Sadly the baby passed away on 4/24 at 10w5d and I just had a d&c Friday. So I am back to using my cbfm this month but starting on cd10 using d&c and cd1. If I don't get a BFP AF shows next month I may go ahead and take the clomid I was supposed to take in February but didnt bc of my job change and other issues at the time.
So sorry for your loss :hugs: all the best for the coming months x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->