cbfm vs cb advance ovulation

podders91

Reaction score
Currently using cb advance ovulation tests and they give 2 peak days and up to 4 high fertility days.
I've been reading into the cbfm which says up to 6 fertile days (so assuming the same combo, 2 peak, 4 high.)
I dont know whether to stay with ovulation tests or try the cbfm but it seems a lot of money and then the sticks too.
Anyone used both and which is preferred?

I use the cbfm. I got it used on ebay for $75. I love it. I did use both the monitor and opk this month just to confirm that the cbfm is working correctly and, indeed, everything worked out great. I think that in a few months the cost of the cbfm averages out to about the same as buying the opk every month.

Well here we pay about £25-£30 for 20 ovulation tests and £100 for the cbfm plus another £25-£30 for each pack of tests. So it seems that in terms of "upkeep" I'm paying the same but I'd also be paying £100 for the monitor so all in all paying more for something that seems to do the same thing.
Shame because I wanted to try it but if it doesn't pinpoint anything different to the opks then I can't justify the start-up costs lol :(

Well here we pay about £25-£30 for 20 ovulation tests and £100 for the cbfm plus another £25-£30 for each pack of tests. So it seems that in terms of "upkeep" I'm paying the same but I'd also be paying £100 for the monitor so all in all paying more for something that seems to do the same thing.
Shame because I wanted to try it but if it doesn't pinpoint anything different to the opks then I can't justify the start-up costs lol :(

I hear ya! The only thing that I noticed was that the fertility monitor detected a peak the day before the opk did but either way it was pretty darn close to perfect.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->