CD 1 - onto December Cycle

Wow that's crazy. Too bad it doesn't double your chances with double the equipment lol

I also had a migraine this month, big sign I was out. I'm still dealing with it unfortunately.

Happy belated birthday! I know 3 people born on the 19th lol my best friends daughter, my brother, and his son.

Hope we're all so busy with upcoming holidays that the next cycle goes fast. I think hubby and I need to make sure we're dtd a lot more too. I really hope this cycle is it!

lol I know right! I wish!! and thanks!

As of today I'm on CD6 and getting ready to start the SMEP!!

Keep us updated cnsweeney. Sometimes it takes a while to get an answer, but most things are very treatable!

I went back to the er 2 days ago and an ultrasound showed the cyst grew .6cm and is filled with blood/protein and is leaking. I went to my doc yesterday and we scheduled a laparoscopy for Tuesday the 3rd to check for endometriosis and remove the cyst ..yay! so hubby and I are skipping ttc this month which is ok.. I need to be healthy before we conceive. they said if not endo is shown and removing the cyst doesn't relieve my pain I will need to get a colonoscopy to check all those other areas . will def keep updating. thx ladies!

I went back to the er 2 days ago and an ultrasound showed the cyst grew .6cm and is filled with blood/protein and is leaking. I went to my doc yesterday and we scheduled a laparoscopy for Tuesday the 3rd to check for endometriosis and remove the cyst ..yay! so hubby and I are skipping ttc this month which is ok.. I need to be healthy before we conceive. they said if not endo is shown and removing the cyst doesn't relieve my pain I will need to get a colonoscopy to check all those other areas . will def keep updating. thx ladies!

Oh good luck cnsweeney! I'm glad they at least found something and have a plan. I hope once you heal from getting the cyst removed everything will go back to normal and you can start ttc again! Let us know how everything goes on Tuesday!

so I had my lap done today and they removed the cyst and found minor endo . my right ovary was tucked behind my uterus so overall we fixed quite a few things. can't wait to feel the results because right now it sucks! they pump your abdomen with co2 and it never completely comes out before they stitch you up so therefore it rises to your shoulders and chest. I am not exaggerating when I tell you it is the worst pain of my life! I was crying and shaking in so much pain.its hard to breath and very hard to move. I seriously don't know how people haven't gone into shock with their bodies enduring this much pain! I'm typing this because I have finally found a bearable position. I'm scared to move! lol. pain killers and gas x don't help because it's carbon dioxide trapped in you there's simply nothing to do but let your body absorb it:( I have pain from the incisions as well (there are 3) which would typically hurt like hell (I can't move, walk, sit , lay , cough, laugh,etc) but compared to the gas pains it's a walk in the park . I had a c section before so it's nothing new to me. I remember having the shoulder pains after my c section too but not like this :( but then again they don't inflate u with co2 during a c sec lol. not to mention my throat is killing me from the tube they put down it! can't wait for these next couple of days to be over :( but thanks for your prayers ladies it means alot ! ;) I still am going to a GI to discuss my abnormal bowels and pain issues there as requested by my gyn. he doesn't think endo is causing that since I don't have alot of it. so I am going there on Friday and will probably schedule a colonoscopy! wish me luck ! hopefully January we will be all clear for baby dusting. :)

Oh my gosh cnsweeney that is horrible :((( I hope the pain passes very soon. I have never heard of that!!! You'd think with all our technology they would have a better way of doing that procedure!!! Sending good wishes for a speedy recovery!!! Keep us posted!
How is everyone else? I had forgotten how long the weeks before ovulation are. Still no pos opk for me, and I'm hoping it doesn't come til at least tomorrow night as dh is on a business trip til tomorrow. It will be nice to finally be in the tww. I've been taking fertilecm this month so I'm curious if that will show any changes with my ewcm. Hope everyone is doing well!

thank you :) as of today I am
ALOT better ! very mild pain . went to the GI doc today and had a consultation. we scheduled a sigmoidoscopy for the 19th to give me time to heal . if nothing is found we will do a colonoscopy. yay! jk lol. hope everyone is coming along ok !

Glad your pain is finally subsiding!! I was scheduled for a colonoscopy when I first got my pelvic issues. It was the last of my testing and i backed out because I just couldn't take being poked or prodded anymore! From what i heard the procedure isn't bad at all, it;s just the prep work is a total pain. It's worth it thought to rule things out. What exactly are your symptoms? I'll ask my pelvic therapist if she has any insight!

small amount of blood traces in stool along with mucus. constant urgency to go but sometimes it's only mucus. when the cyst ruptured it ignited the pain and symptoms when going to the bathroom but in hindsight I realize I've always had the small amounts of blood and mucus randomly but I'm just really paying attention now because it started being accompanied by pain. since having the laparoscopy the pain has dwindled alot but it's still there a little bit. haven't had any fevers or anything. I have taken alot of ibuprofen 800mg in the past couple of months for my cyst pain and those can cause stomach and intestinal bleeding. everything I read online leads to colorectal cancer (scary!) or ulcerative colitis. UC is a horrible disease from what I hear but can be controlled so I am praying that's what it is if it is one of the 2. I'm sorry this post is way TMI! I hate being so blunt and gross but I have no choice im trying to get to the bottom of this:( being a woman can most certainly sick sometimes ! lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->