CD 1 - onto December Cycle

Braven05

Mommy to Avery <3
Reaction score
Anyone with me? CD 1 today after a really hopeful cycle. Feeling deflated and foolish for getting my hopes up this month. I had some signals that I hadn't had...guess I can't trust anything my body does these days. My boobs never hurt like they have the past week and a half. So annoying.

So...I'm at a loss. I hate this. It's only been 3 cycles since we weaned DD fully but we haven't used any protection in 16 months now with no results. We have no insurance anymore so I can't talk to a doctor (they said they wouldn't talk to me until we had been weaned for 6 months anyways). I hope it's a matter of my hormones not being quite back to normal after BFing for 2 years. I'm going to try to be patient for another few months. I am losing my hope though.

Maybe we're only going to have the one baby, and that's it. If it is, I'm happy because I love her so much and I'll accept that but I will be pretty sad at the same time. Anyways, anyone trying for number 2 or even number 1 on CD 1 today?

Hello :)

I don't think I'm going to be too far behind you, I had my implant taken out mid November so waiting for my next period.. I don't know when it will be, even roughly, as wasn't making notes or anything.

I feel for you, all I can say is just keep going! Maybe we will both get an amazing Xmas gift this year of a BFP?? Fresh start, new month and renewed positivity xxx

That would be a very nice Christmas gift! I think I'll be ovulating around December 7 or 8 so I would be expected to get AF in the days leading up to Christmas! That'd be so exciting. Got my fingers crossed that we have a lucky month coming up! For you too!

Hi!

Starting over too! CD 1 of TTC cycle #7... :growlmad: OK vent over...:winkwink:
This cycle, I plan to temp again, take prenatals , use Preseed & get back exercising. I used to work out 2-3x a week. Now,,,it's nothing, nada, zippo so now my clothes are tight from getting fat not from being pregnant so I have got to change that!!! :dohh:

CD 1 for me too... and so thought it was my month... oh well. Here's hoping Christmas is the time for a bfp!!

Braven I understand your frustration. Before dd was born dh and I ttc for 14 months. In that time period we had a mc, got married, had an ectopic and finally a bfp after many tears and lots of dr visits. All is a distant memory now but as I embark on cycle 1 of ttc # 3 all of those memories and feelings are coming back. Try to keep positive and patient (ya right) and #2 will be here before you know it and this frustration will all be a distant memory. Gl and baby dust is coming your way!

Hi ladies, I'm CD 1 today to, feeling very flat!! On to cycle 9, TTC #2!! Didn't realise how lucky we were when we fell pregnant easily with our DS!!! Trying to be positive and thinking of this as the first day of my future pregnancy!! Wishing all you ladies also on CD 1 the best of luck and Christmas BFP'S all round!!

Yep cycle day 1 was yesterday for me too.....I refuse to symptom spot at all now. The last 2mo were complete opposites and had oddball symptoms that ended in disappointing BFN's.

With you there Princesa. No more symptom spotting! My body is nuts these days and I know that. My chart just looked really good. If well, good luck and baby dust everyone. Hope we all get our bfps soon!

If you don't mind my asking... double cervix? I've heard of bicornuate uteruses before?

With you there Princesa. No more symptom spotting! My body is nuts these days and I know that. My chart just looked really good. If well, good luck and baby dust everyone. Hope we all get our bfps soon!

I hear ya lol I'm glad its the holidays! I figure I'll be so damn busy from this point on that I won't have time to sit and think about it lol

Last month I never even had my usual breakout (wich is extremely odd) and I had major heartburn in the middle of the night (wich I haven't had since I was pregnant with my now 3yr old lol) AF was due on my b-day Nov 19th wich I was feeling hopeful since it never showed..but then that night I ended up with a horrid migraine around 9pm I knew I was out at that point...and the month before was crazy I had stuff going on that was not normal for me til AF showed 3days early lol so yep screw symptom spotting! lol

Sending you all lots of :dust:

If you don't mind my asking... double cervix? I've heard of bicornuate uteruses before?

Nope not at all lol Its just basically 2 separate cervix and my dr would say during my pap "it looks like looking down the barrel of a gun" lol I have no issues thankgod but years ago(in my teens) I was told I would not be able to have kids then I got with my dr I have now for over 10yrs and she was like no you'll be able to have kids...I just have to watch for preterm labor at 6mo and delivery will always be a C-section.

Wow that's crazy. Too bad it doesn't double your chances with double the equipment lol

I also had a migraine this month, big sign I was out. I'm still dealing with it unfortunately.

Happy belated birthday! I know 3 people born on the 19th lol my best friends daughter, my brother, and his son.

Hope we're all so busy with upcoming holidays that the next cycle goes fast. I think hubby and I need to make sure we're dtd a lot more too. I really hope this cycle is it!

yep my cd1 was yesterday as well. so a fresh new chart! lol . we are ttc #2 . this is our 2nd month. last month I had a ruptured cyst on o day which landed me in the e.r due to pain :( still in a little pain but hopefully this thing goes away! praying for bfp's for all of us this month! I think my o day this month will be the 2nd or the 3rd. next af expected the 18th so not going to test until the 19th! I was a poas addict this month and it drove me bonkers! all I ended up doing was wasting a bunch of money and getting bfn's . :(

Can I join in?? I am CD2 today but seem to be having 32-33 day cycles so will also probably be o'ing around the 8th. Dh and I just decided to try for another so this will be our first month since dd was born. However, we've had a couple oopsies and I didn't get pregnant, and I'm going to be 39 in January so I worry that it just won't happen. I feel blessed for having one, so I'd be ok with it, but it would be nice to have another. I started myself and dh back on some supplements that gave good results last time. Unfortunately I have pelvic pain issues so we will probably only be able to dtd once during O time. I feel like we have no chance lol, but I'd love to join in and try with you!

Can I join in?? I am CD2 today but seem to be having 32-33 day cycles so will also probably be o'ing around the 8th. Dh and I just decided to try for another so this will be our first month since dd was born. However, we've had a couple oopsies and I didn't get pregnant, and I'm going to be 39 in January so I worry that it just won't happen. I feel blessed for having one, so I'd be ok with it, but it would be nice to have another. I started myself and dh back on some supplements that gave good results last time. Unfortunately I have pelvic pain issues so we will probably only be able to dtd once during O time. I feel like we have no chance lol, but I'd love to join in and try with you!

if you don't mind my asking, do you know what the cause of your pelvic pain issue is? I can totally relate. I have on and off cysts that sometimes rupture which was my issue last month and we weren't successful ttc :( I have been prego 3 times on 1st attempts so I'm worried its causing a problem this go around. its still causing pain during intercourse and bm's (sorry tmi!) anyone else have this issue? I've been obsessing hoping its nothing serious like endometriosis or anything . they said on the ultrasound endo looked fine but I heard the only real way to tell is with a laparoscopy procedure :/ any insight would help:) thx ladies!

Sorry about your cysts cnsweeney :( I have something called pelvic floor tension myalgia. It is very undiagnosed, and usually misdiagnosed. I was misdiagnosed for months. Physical therapy helped, and then having a vaginal delivery really helped stretch the muscles. I was doing well until a couple months ago when I started pilates and it flared up. I am back in therapy but I have a cervical ectropian which bleeds starting a week before my period. Therapy is internal pelvic work so that makes 2 weeks out of the month that I can't go! Sex really flares it up when it's bad so we haven't done anything for 6 weeks. We will try once during next cycle, but once will probably be all I can tolerate. What are your symptoms? What I have can be triggered by other things. Mine started after I left a tampon in and came down with a yeast and bacterial infection. I think actually it was a bad reaction to the medicine. If you have any questions let me know! Google and take a look at the symptoms. It's not the easiest to fix, but nothing life threatening. It won't affect your fertility except it can be painful to have sex, which obviously effects your fertility. If you feel you have some symptoms I can point you in the right direction!

thanks so much! I'm sorry to hear that :( it is painful to dtd. but it's mainly during deep thrusts , it's like a sudden shooting pain because he hit something. which is probably the cyst I'm sure. but my other symptoms such as shooting pains in the middle of the night while I'm sleeping or when I go to the bathroom or sometimes when I'm just sitting there makes me think it's something else like endometriosis or maybe possibly something else like you mentioned. however, I can use tampons just fine.. sex makes the pain worse obviously but not really 'flare up' because its a constant aggravation. my hips hurt sometimes too. I think we may be skipping ttc this month. going to the doc Tuesday because I just can't handle it anymore :( he dtd last night and I ended up moaning throughout the night in pain :/ so I am def. going to insist on a laparoscopy to figure out this mess! will keep updating as I progress;) thank you!

Wow ladies, I am so sorry to hear about all of your pain issues. That must be awful to deal with :-(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->