CD 1 - taking this on full force!

mod19

Reaction score
This is the start of our official first month ttc #2. It took 4 years and clomid for us to have dd, so I'm pulling out all the stops!

My plan:

Opk's (can't temp-not disciplined enough)
Preseed
Softcups
Probiotics
Folate
Prenatals
Cutting out caffeine (Carmel Machiatto - I will miss you so much)
Downing as much water as possible
Bd every other or everyday during a 10 day window surrounding ovulation
Will not test until the Saturday before af is due

And if nothing happens by June I am taking my charts into my ob for my yearly and will ask for clomid again.

This WILL NOT take 4 years again!

Anyone else completely taking the bull by the horns?

Good luck. Lots of :dust: Hope it happens quickly for you x

Yay!! Positivity!! Best of luck to you honey and I hope your BFP is swift and sticky for you xx
My DS took almost 3 years, so I can empathise with you. We're on cycle #9 now and I've just ordered some Vitex (the reason my son ended up being conceived). Hopefully it will be here today but if not it should be by Tuesday the latest (it's Friday today). My biggest change though will just be letting go. I'll still do BBT and track my cm but apart from that, I'm not going to SS as much and try not to think about it all the time. Spreading lots of sticky :dust: to you

Yay!! Positivity!! Best of luck to you honey and I hope your BFP is swift and sticky for you xx
My DS took almost 3 years, so I can empathise with you. We're on cycle #9 now and I've just ordered some Vitex (the reason my son ended up being conceived). Hopefully it will be here today but if not it should be by Tuesday the latest (it's Friday today). My biggest change though will just be letting go. I'll still do BBT and track my cm but apart from that, I'm not going to SS as much and try not to think about it all the time. Spreading lots of sticky :dust: to you

I work at a vitamin store and we sell it so I should probably know this...but what is Vitex supposed to do?

I work at a vitamin store and we sell it so I should probably know this...but what is Vitex supposed to do?

It's proper name is Agnus Cactus. It helps with an array of womanly hormonal problems including, PMS, hormonal headaches, ovulation, progesterone production and so much more. It's even been shown to increase milk production in some nursing mothers. It's pretty amazing stuff and I'm itching for it to turn up already lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->