CD 10 (Nov 11th) Anyone with me?

jodi_19

Mommy of a beauty queen
Reaction score
Hey ladies! Anyone round abouts at the same point in thier cycle and want to share this rollercoaster ride? Here's a little background info on me:

I'm 26 and OH is 25. We have a DD who is 14 months and was concieved on our first cycle of trying. We have been ttc baby number two off and on since June. OH works away on a rotational schedule so we can't properly try every cycle. We tried June, July and August with no success. We couldn't try Sept and Oct due to bad timing. I am currently on CD 10 and OH is leaving tonight :dohh: I guess we still have a small chance but I'm not holding my breath.

I am taking prenatal vitamins and folic acid. I do chart the months that we are trying. I am using preseed and soft cups this cycle as well.

Hello there. I am on CD 4 today (Nov 11). Me and my husband just started trying recently. This will be our first month with me taking BBT every day. I think in recent months I have missed my O day because of stress. I'm hoping I learn some tricks for not stressing!

~Roni

It's soooo hard not to stress. I was lucky when we concieved DD because we got preggo in December while NTNP and were going to officially going to start trying in January. I got pregnant before I had a chance to stress of ttc.
Not the same this time though. I find it hard not to get caught up in it all and obsess over everything.

My husband and I started NTNP 2 months ago, but after the first month, we decided to just go for trying. Are you using any online ovulation calendars? I'm not sure about ovulation days because I've had a 20 day cycle, and a 71 day cycle in the last year. My average is about 34 days when I disregard those two oddball cycles.

I've been using Fertility Friend to chart my BBT. I've been using it off and on for almost a year now. I find it really good. It is pretty good at predicting ovulation and AF. You can log all of your symptoms, cervical mucus, cervical position, etc. It has a chart gallery and forum as well which are hlepful. If you click on my ticker you should be able to see my chart.
My cycles average 28 days. I've had one as short as 26 and one a little over 30 days since having DD but they seem to be straightening out now.
Do you check cervical position or note cervical mucus at all? I find both to be really helpful. I did use opks one month but haev't since. They can get pretty pricey. I have one digi left. Think I may use it on day 14 just out of curiousity!

hey Jodi. I've been using a site called "MyMonthlyCycles". I'm not sure how accurate it is predicting ovulation, but it has been close within a few days for AF. I don't really think I can feel my CP well. I don't understand how to tell whether its high or open or soft or anything. I do keep note of CM though, and usually the most I get is watery, never really EW. I'm thinking about checking out some supplements. Have you taken any additional vitamins or anything?

Keep at it with the checking of your cervix. You'll start to feel the changes and it will get easier. I used to get tons of ewcm before I was pregnant the first time, but I don't get a lot now, mostly just wet. I've read a lot about evening primrose oil helping in that department. I did go out and get some a while back but haven't used it yet. I did some reading of previoud posts on here and noticed some women who tried it noticed that it delayed ovulation. I don't really want to take that chance considering that I have a pretty regular and "normal" cycle. So I opted to go with the preseed instead. It is meant to replace nonexistent fertile cervical mucus and is 100% sperm friendly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->