CD 13 and still waiting for + OPK

littlegirl87

Mother of 1 little girl
Reaction score
Hello All!
I'm currently on CD 13 and waiting for + OPK. Got my + last month on CD 17 and Ov'd on CD 19....Just wondering if anyone else is in the same boat? And also curious if anyone knows how much ovulation can vary? Like what is the EARLIEST I could expect a + OPK and what is the latest I could expect before I start to panic that I'm not going to ovulate?!

Any advice is welcome!

The earliest I've ovulated is CD14, the latest was CD23. I typically expect my + OPK anywhere between CD14-CD16. This cycle it came today on CD15.

Dont panic :) how long are your cycles generally? Cos thats what determines when you should be ovulatinv etc! The earliest I get a +opk is cd6 and the latest is cd9, but I have 23 day cycles so my LP is still fine :)

The earliest I've ovulated is CD14, the latest was CD23. I typically expect my + OPK anywhere between CD14-CD16. This cycle it came today on CD15.

goodness yours came RIGHT ON TIME! lol
hopefully mine will be timely as well!:thumbup:

Dont panic :) how long are your cycles generally? Cos thats what determines when you should be ovulatinv etc! The earliest I get a +opk is cd6 and the latest is cd9, but I have 23 day cycles so my LP is still fine :)

They vary from 30-16 days so I guess it would be normal for it to be somewhere around 17-21?? It would still leave me with a 12 day LP which I know isn't optimal but still ok I think?

I get positive opks at cd6 !! But Certain I don't actually ovulate till 24 hours or so later.

They vary from 30-16 days so I guess it would be normal for it to be somewhere around 17-21?? It would still leave me with a 12 day LP which I know isn't optimal but still ok I think?

Yup :) a 12 day LP is fine :)

oh good! I was pretty sure my opk was + yesterday on CD 16, but the test line might have been slightly lighter than the control, but this morning there was no doubt....definitely + OPK...so BD here I come! and fingers crossed we catch the egg and it snuggles in nice and tight during that 12 day LP! :thumbup:

Glad to know you guys think that is long enough I was very worried it wasn't!

Thank you all for the advice and support!

:dust: to all!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->