CD 13 can I feel Ovulation? HELP

natthecat

2 years TTC #1
Reaction score
I am on CD 13 of cycle 4 since being on Metformin 850mg twice daily and I am almost certain I feel like I am ovulating.

I can't describe the feeling itself, it's weird, on the odd occasion, I get pain when the dreaded :witch: is due, but this is a completely different feeling?! anyone else on Metformin experienced this?

i've not used metformin but i'm on clomid and i'm starting to get those feelings today almost like twing but like a cramp at the same time. does that make sense?

yeh it's like a really random feeling, it started today with me too and it's a bit like someone is gently pinching me inside! not painful just weird!

I alwayy get a very achey feeling in the lower half of my stomach the two days I ov (usually confirmed by OPK's and temp rise) and I always think of this as my ov pain. Its sort of a bit like AF pain but not really - I cant describe it either - I just know I dont get it at any other time in my cycle.

I really hope this month is your month sweetie.

bx x :hugs::hugs:

thanks beckic, I hope so too!

I really hope it's my turn. I shall continue to BD in hope! :)

at least we know we're not the only ones now nat!
good luck x x x

Sounds like O to me, that's how mine feels :dance:

I am not on Metformin but I am on CD14 today and got a positive on OPK this morning .I was walking about lunch time and had the achey feeling your describing it's like very mild AF pains. A little uncomfortable.

Good luck get BD'ing...xx

Oh please let this be the same for me, think i am off to get some of those 'lil sticks to try.

every month when im due to ovulate i get a pain in my side, its usually quite severe. Last month i was hospitalised it was that bad lol
im not on any drugs but thought id let you know it does happen

GL and baby dust to all

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gonzalo123