CD 18 onwards tests for 1st cycle TTC after MC (April/May)

OH has gone to get an FRER. Should I do that in the morning, or wait a couple days? They are 12.5 MiU

I vote in the morning, since your tests seem to show something. FX!

CD 20, 9pm, 5 hour hold

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    13.6 KB · Views: 70
Omg omg BFP!!!!!! Congrats!!!! That is exactly the same as mine this pregnancy if not a little darker!!!!!!!! Yay!! X

Saw the line without having to click on it!! Bfp!!

Really ladies?? It looks pink in real life. I'm shaking I'm so happy. :cry: both of us mid thirties and I have serious health issues so we always felt time was against us.

Going to retest on Thursday with FMU, so give it 48 hours and just keep everything crossed that the line darkens.

I see it and I didn't even have to zoom!! :happydance:

Avalanche I see that as clear as day honey! You are pregnant!!! Congratulations!!! So happy for you. Honestly best thing that happened today!

To answer your question, I was 9 DPO when I got my first barely there BFP.

Sending you tons of sticky baby dust!

Thought showing you mine might give you peace of mind. My DH thought I'm crazy and he thought that was negative. They only believe digital ones :p

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    13.5 KB · Views: 31
Thank you ladies :cry: you guys are amazing

Praying lines darken and bean is a sticky one.

Yay Avalanche!! :hugs: Fx'd for an undeniable next test xx Even though that FRER is unmistakable xxx <3

There's no progression on my lines after 48 hours :shrug::cry:

That doesn't always mean anything. Testing progression on hpts can backfire. Some tests are more sensitive, some have less dye. And depending on what your count was even doubling it doesn't mean it will be significantly darker.

To be sure you may want to get betas done.

Fx it is nothing.

And has it been 48 hours? By my time stamp you t3sted in may 2 at 2pm. I think there is a 7 hour time difference. Unless you didn't upload the pics right away. Right now it is may 4 12:38am. So not quite 48 hours by my time stamp. Only 36.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->