CD 18 onwards tests for 1st cycle TTC after MC (April/May)

I had practically no progression after 48hrs either and in fact some of my tests were lighter. But I'm 15 weeks now and bubs is fine. Doesn't always mean anything!

There's no progression on my lines after 48 hours :shrug::cry:
Did you test negative after the miscarriage? The reason I ask is because after my last mc my hcg 6 weeks later was at 17 still. Cd 18 is early to get bfp but hopefully you'll see some bright lines soon!

NIC!!! I see it! So happy I could cry. Hoping for you! :hugs:

Did you test negative after the miscarriage? The reason I ask is because after my last mc my hcg 6 weeks later was at 17 still. Cd 18 is early to get bfp but hopefully you'll see some bright lines soon!

Yes D&C was beginning of March and started to get BFNs about 4 weeks later and first day of AF 13th of April. I've no idea what's happening to my body now.

And has it been 48 hours? By my time stamp you t3sted in may 2 at 2pm. I think there is a 7 hour time difference. Unless you didn't upload the pics right away. Right now it is may 4 12:38am. So not quite 48 hours by my time stamp. Only 36.

Thank you, that made me feel a lot better! You're right, one test was evening and then I waited a full day then tested this morning so not a full 48 hours.

Thank you ladies :hugs: will wait and test again in a day or two xx

I didn't see progression like I expected with this baby (had an early loss right before her so made me extra worried) but she's kicking away as we speak. My HCG went from 130 to over 1000 and pee tests didn't even really reflect this :-/

I think your line looks fab!

Yes D&C was beginning of March and started to get BFNs about 4 weeks later and first day of AF 13th of April. I've no idea what's happening to my body now.

Keeping all fx for you for clear bfp soon!!

So this is tonight but I took it and then put it in a drawer and only just looked at it now (few hours later) so not treating it as a true test. It looks better than the FRER

Thank you all such much for the support :hugs: I have three tests left atm so think I will wait 48 hours and do another evening test on Friday night.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    12.5 KB · Views: 35
I didn't see progression like I expected with this baby (had an early loss right before her so made me extra worried) but she's kicking away as we speak. My HCG went from 130 to over 1000 and pee tests didn't even really reflect this :-/

I think your line looks fab!

Thank you that's really reassuring! Congrats on your bump :hugs:

Read through and here to follow! Definitely have lines and KMFX you see some nice progression in the coming days!!

Following. Definitely see lines in your other pics. GL x

Haven't tested again yet. Really strong cramps and just feel like AF is coming.

Sorry dear! Hopefully it's not AF and it's actually bean getting snug! Is this how you normally feel when AF is coming?

:hugs: hope she isn't showing up for you and the cramps are just normal pregnancy ones! when do you think you will test again? or will you just wait for AF to be late?

I see it on the ic but like you said that's unreliable. When will you be testing again? X

Thanks ladies. I'm thinking test tomorrow? That will be 3/4 days before AF is due. I'll be devastated if the FRERs have given me a false positive. But I suppose it could be chemical if the ICs and FRER were positive and then nothing?

Absolutely no symptoms at all today. CP was soft, high and closed yesterday

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->