CD 18 onwards tests for 1st cycle TTC after MC (April/May)

Looks beautimus! I think it looks great for being a few days early!

Thanks so much ladies, you are such a fantastic support :hugs: I told OH I didn't think I was pregnant or maybe it was a chemical and he said he doesn't want to TTC again if it's another loss. We both wants sticky bean by I'm trying to just get past that day when AF is due.

I think its looking good! Do you have a picture of it completely dried?

Looks good to me Hun! 😊 Looks like mine at around 11dpo x

AF due today. CP high, soft and closed. Symptoms are nausea, vomiting and cramps. This is taken today after a 3 hour hold, picture taken within 5 mins. I am starting to think this is it, I'm pregnant and it might be ok....

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    14.3 KB · Views: 17
Yep. Didn't even need to enlarge. That is very much a positive test!! Congrats!! A very happy and healthy 9 months to you!!

Well AF just hit. Not a slow lead up like normal, but boom....straight into a heavy bleed. So im guessing this was a chemical? I'm so upset but also angry, at myself for getting my hopes up and angry at my body. Can't believe how strong the nausea was. Uuugh!!

It's ok, I think I'd already expected this. Hoped and kept my fingers crossed but I think part of me expected this. I'm more angry at my body right now than sad.

I'm worried about the bleeding. Going through a super tampon in an hour. Have the nurse at 2:30pm to get bloods to check my hcg and progesterone

Is it the first Af after your loss or not hun?
I always find the first one heavy and clotty. Best to get checked though x

No second, first was in April and was relatively normal just lasted a whole week then stopped and had a couple more days

Hope you get some answers from the blood tests :( x

So they have taken a full blood panel, hcg and progesterone. And now packaged me off to A&E as when the doctor touched me I had localised pain on the right side, she said the amount of bleeding is a concern when it's an early loss and my blood pressure isn't right. So she's sending me to be on the safe side and get looked at there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->