CD 18 onwards tests for 1st cycle TTC after MC (April/May)

FRER is loads lighter now :( I'm guessing a few positives followed by this means it could be a chemical?

Now 3 days before AF is due.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    12.6 KB · Views: 31
Compared to before

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    13.6 KB · Views: 27
Hmm, difficult. It's still early. I say give it a few days to see if AF is late then test again. :hugs:

I really don't know what to make of it 😕 I can still see a line x

Are they 2 different kinda of first response? The one from today doesn't have the words on it?

I don't think so? One from boys one from tesco. Both FR in pink packaging? Are there different types? Hadn't even noticed the writing!

if the first pic is a first response RAPID RESULT instead of EARLY RESULT that could be why it is lighter. RR is at least a 50 miu but ER is as low as 6 but usually around 10 miu

and both are in pink packaging. here is a pic of both

Attachments

• download.jpg
    download.jpg
    17.7 KB · Views: 2
  • FRER.jpg
    FRER.jpg
    24.2 KB · Views: 0
Aayla is right the last fr you used doesn't look like a frer, those ones are less sensitive (I thought 100 miu but Asyla could be correct its a while since I used then)

Some sites are saying 50 some are saying 100. But these same sites say FRER are only 25. either way it is way less sensitive and isn't to be taken until af is late.

Thanks so much, will check the packaging when I go upstairs. That's given me a little bit of hope. Can't believe I picked up the wrong one. Had no idea they did different types. Feel so daft now

it has happened to all of us at some point. You are in a hurry and just see the pink package.

Round here only our boots stock the FRER x

Thats what I thought. The boxes do ook really similar so easily nistaken. Fx'd the next frer is darker!

Yep I've made that mistake before. Asda sell first response one step which are really not very sensitive at all. Only boots and superdrug do the first response early result

I've done that before too with picking up the wrong test! Everyone is right. The RR is meant to be used the day AF is missed while the early response is up to 6 days before. I would pick up another ER and I bet you see a progression. Looking forward to your update!

Thanks ladies! Feel such a numpty! Ok so I'll leave the RR for now then. AF is due in the next couple of days. Will test tonight and try and pick up an FRER xx

So I have no patience and couldn't wait lol. Was passing a shop and bought a two pack of FRER this is with a two hour hold. Test is still went, line came
Up within a minute and is pink so still developing when I took this pic.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    29.1 KB · Views: 17
Thanks! I'm reallllly trying not to get my hopes up. Had a couple days with no real symptoms but nausea is strong today. However last couple days I had really strong AF cramps.

Do you guys think a line like this is typical a couple days before AF is due or would you expect it to be darker?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->