CD 2 - First AF after MMC - buddies wanted

pink80

Please......
Reaction score
Hi ladies,

I am on CD 2 of my first AF after my MMC in March and I would really like some buddies who understand how I am feeling...

xxx

Hiya, i know how your feeling i miscarried on the 26th April still awaiting my first period not sure when it will come but we have been trying again so fingers crossed it happens soon xx

Hi well I am probably having a D&C on Wednesday so once its all over and I get the go ahead for BDing I'm back in business. Would love to buddy up with you, seems like we've all had a loss very close to each other.

Thanks ladies - I am sorry for your losses :hugs:

I think it'll be a lot easier talking to people who have been through the same thing, not sure anyone else would understand the feelings that I'm going through xxx

I am CD 4, I just had a cm on Th :( It went by really quickly tho, so now we are ready to:sex:

How are you ladies feeling about TTC again? I want to because obviously I really want a baby, but I'm so scared of actually getting a positive in case it all goes wrong again :cry: xx

Hi Pink80

We've chatted on here before hun, I had medical management for mmc on
27th April. Stopped spotting last week so just waiting to see when my first AF arrives now. We haven't started actively trying and will probably just NTNP this month (did :sex: for first time since mc Saturday morning :blush:) For one, I'm not sure if I will know where I am in my cycle at all this month, although I am feeling some ovary twinges past few days :thumbup:

Glad you have your first AF, a good sign your body is back in order and you can start TTC again. I understand your worry though, I too am very keen to get pregnant again but know I will be so nervous when I do :wacko: x

Hi Nat

I remember talking a few times. Glad your spotting has stopped, hope you have caught already and you dont get another AF :thumbup:

I know it may sound silly, but I think that's one of the hardest things about what's happened - I will never again feel that same excitement about seeing a :bfp: as it will be clouded by all the other emotions of worry, nerves, scared etc

It's like any enjoyment of that time has been snatched away already xxx

Hi NAT0619,

I miscarried on the 26th April :,( Was taken into hospital on the 15th with crampy pain after a scan they couldnt find anythin in the uterus but saw a 'lump' next to my right ovarie 100% sure it was an etopic i was rushed to theater to have it removed. spend two nights in hospital (on the maternity ward) i was heartbroken go sent hom on the 17th to go back on the 18th for bloods (they wanted to make sure they were going down) anyway to cut a long story short my bloods were doubled and after a scan saw our little miracle in the womb where it should be. Started to bleed heavy from that day onwards was seen twice at Early preg clinc and told everything was fine saw baby on the scan and sent home to rest. On the thursday 21st April had to attend hospital again because of thick muscusy bleeding was told they couldnt find anything on scan i had miscarried...infact i hadnt and theyd missed out baby a 2nd time it was just low down in the uterus. i miscarried by myself at home on the 26th :,( Devastated hurts so much. Was seen at the clinic last Wednesday the 11th May for preg test got the negative test and before i left was asked if id been seen by the doctor that operated on me. i hadnt so a meeting was arranged for the next day. He held his hands up he cause my miscarriage. He was a locom on call and was called in to do my operation he went on what he was told and opened me up he saw my 2 tubes were empty and said he had 2 choices 1. stitch me back up or 2. investigate. so he choose to investigate he saw the small lump on the ovarie and wanted to do a biopsy when he went to take a sample it popped so it was drained and removed but he had to put a probe into my womb and wiggle it about to get to the ovarie. 1. the small lump was a folicle somethin we release every month and comes out with your period but in a pregnant woman the folicle stays until the placenta takes over so with the folicle gone out baby had no chance of survival and secondly the probe inserted into my uterus dislodged the sac with out baby so again baby had no chance of survial.

Trying to get my head around all this but at the same time we are TTC started trying last monday have been every 2nd day since desperate to concieve :,( Not sure when to expect my period and have no idea if i have ovulated.

Sorry about the long message xx

Isla27

I am horrified to read your story and am so sorry :hugs: Could you have a case here against that doctor?? That is just terrible :nope:

I am with you on the ttc again, that is how I need to handle this too, I just want to be pregnant again :cry: I felt very well pregnant too, the hormones seemed to suit my body and I have felt a bit low physically since not having the hormone - bit headachy and tired etc. I felt better physically than I ever have when pregnant so I am hoping my body will now be very keen to be pregnant again :thumbup:

x

Hi Nat, i have with the help of the Citazens Advice wrote a letter of complaint to the hospital it was sent on Friday, i dont expect much of a reply apart from an apology and no amount of apology will bring our baby back. I just dont want them to do the same to someone else its shouldnt have happened and if they hadnt operated i would be 10+weeks pregnant just now. I begged them not to operate to leave me a few days but they insisted, theyre doctors theyre meant to know what theyre talking about and when they said i could die if it was left scared me into signing the consent forms for the operation. I blame my hubby alot i begged him too not to let them operate and he didnt stop them but starting to overcome that feeling now i think it was more the grief talking.

Iam the same really tired all the time and when pregnant feel so well. Good luck to you for the future are you TTC just now aswell? :) x

Isla,

I am so sorry to hear your story - I can't imagine how you must feel knowing that someone caused this :hugs: I hope you at least get some answers from your hospital.

I wish you the best of luck with TTC, and to all you ladies.

xx

Hi ladies,

I'm right there with ya....I had a mmc/blighted ovum back in March...I was 10 wks pregnant. It was the hardest thing I've ever been through in my life so far....physically and emotionally. Anyway...I just had my first AF since the miscarriage and I am due to ovulate in a few days. We are going to be trying again and I am scared to death!

Minime - our stories sound almost identical!

I must say this fist AF has been a bitch!!! Worse than any others I've ever had - I'm hoping that it means my body is having a good clear out to get my ready for a healthy pregnancy....

How are you all...?
xx

Minime - our stories sound almost identical!

I must say this fist AF has been a bitch!!! Worse than any others I've ever had - I'm hoping that it means my body is having a good clear out to get my ready for a healthy pregnancy....

How are you all...?
xx

pink80-Crazy! We should definitely be buddies! Did they diagnose you with a blighted ovum?

My first AF was surprisingly pretty darn normal. The only thing that was off was that I spotted 4 days before the red blood came. After that....normal.

I am starting to see signs of ovulation. It is definitely going to be early...probably within the next 2-3 days. Trying to stay hopeful! I'm scared though...don't want to go through another miscarriage again.

Well we went for our 12 week scan and they couldnt see anything apart from a strange little 'blob', so they said it was either a blighted ovum or the baby had died really early and as horrible as it sounds, shrunk back into my body.

I'm in cd 5 and AF is still here although very light now, but I'm noticing EWCM when u wipe, so maybe I'm going to ovulate early too - I'm still so unsure of what to do because like you I'm so scared... I honestly thought everything was ok with my pregnancy, so when I went for my scan it was such a shock, I don't think I could go through that again xx

Wow, our stories really are very similar.

I'll never forget getting that ultrasound....just a black hole on the screen. That is exactly what my doc told me....the baby got absorbed by my uterus or it never developed at all. It is so weird that the sack continues to grow and still gives you the pregnancy symptoms. Such a cruel and unfair miscarriage isn't it?!

I will pray that we get pregnant with healthy babies very soon!!

I know exactly what you mean :hugs:

I'm still spotting, although I'm definitely getting EWCM, thinking I might ovulate early this month, I normally don't OV until around cd 17.

How are you ladies?? Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->