CD 2-- Join for July BFPs for little easter bunnies here!

Hi, just wanted to say :wave:
I am on CD2 today...gonna try Soy this cycle and see how it goes! GL and FX'd for you all this cycle!!

YAYA! Welcome! :hi:

Looks like we'll have a bunch of bunnies this year! :winkwink:

Anyone else do anything different this cycle, or planning on doing anything different?

For me and the OH, something different might be that we'll be together when I O! :haha: He's not set for a seminar during the time so FX that doesn't change! I rescheduled my girls trip to the beach, so if all goes well and I O when I'm "suppose" to, we'll have a better chance.

I'm also temping and taking baby aspirin this month in addition to the RRL tea :coffee: and GF juice I've been doing for the last two cycles!

XO and baby bunny dust to you all!! :happydance:

CD 2 here as well! 30 day cycles usually. First month of really TTC!! How about everyone else!?

fourth real month of TTC (we were sort of NTNP for a while before)

Welcome! And GL! ********

2nd month ttc. Thanks for the explanation on soy. I joined fertility friend and temping again. First month doing so...my temp is higher than it used to be at the beginning of the cycle...a bit strange to me :/

cd5 over here too :D x
oh just confirmed my opks and hpts have arrived!!! x

Hi can i join? Im cd3 today of cycle 6! and would so love an easter baby - my bday in april too :)

Welcome Christina and CertainTurton!
:hi:

Won't it be exciting when we're all ready to test and getting back so many :bfp:?! Lots of baby dust in this thread! :dust:

So since this is the first real month that we will be TTC, I was actually excited when I got my AF yesterday! (that probably isn't said too much on this board,lol) Well the reason was I have never been very good at tracking my cycles so I wasn't sure if they were all that regular or how long they lasted. So I was pleased when it arrived on the exact day I was expecting it to. I am glad to get it started and over with so DH and I can get down to business!! lol

YAY babyfever! I used to love my AF when I was younger because to me it meant I was able to have babies. I'm trying to be hopeful and as hard as yesterday was when she arrived after I tested and got neg, I am back on the horse and ready to plan!

What techniques are you using? I am going to use OPKs for the first time this month. I am not sure when to start them though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->