CD 2 wishing for April BFP , need ttc buddies

Dalilah

Reaction score
hi there

i am new to this forum but not to TTC :( , really hoping to get that BFP this month , would like TTC Buddies to share with them the rollercoaster ride , joy , tears and ...
i decided i would start temping and usinf OPK and maybe softcups ( i still don t how how to use either ;)

:wave:

I'm fairly new to the forum too and also looking for a buddie :thumbup:

I'm on my second cycle for temping and going to attemp OPK's this month. been TTC for 12 months now with not even a whiff of a bfp :(

:wave:

I'm fairly new to the forum too and also looking for a buddie :thumbup:

I'm on my second cycle for temping and going to attemp OPK's this month. been TTC for 12 months now with not even a whiff of a bfp :(

well nice to have someone we can talk to , who we know goes through the same
i ve been in the same both , ttc for some time now with no BFP , although that i think i may have had a chemical this month , my period was three days late , and so much lighter then usual , usualy it lasts for like 5 to 6 days well now after two days it is almost gone so dont know what to think
anyway , for this month will try temping and i just ordered some opk i don t know how to used those though :)

Yes it is nice to have it all in common with. It's really uncanny though because my periods have been the same this cycle. Like you, i usuall have AF for around 5 days but this time i have had a light flow at night but then nothing through the day.... Really weird and and i don't know not to think. Don't think i had a chemical though as i got a shed load of BFN.

I'm not sure bout the OPK's either. Not sure if you've heard of it but peeonastick.com is a good site for things like that.

At least we can be confused together now:haha:

i hear you !!!
to tell you the truth , i don t know anymore , i just read that chemical symptoms are lighter period , late period , and cramps more than usual and that s what i had so i guess we will never know for sure especially that i had 3 BFN too so ...
thanks for the website i will check it out
oh yes i forgot i ordered some sofcups hahaha those i really don t know anything about , i didnt get them yet
so i ll keep you posted :)

Hi girls, my cycle is similar to yours. I'm new to this board too so I was hoping that maybe we could team up together. :winkwink:

We are on our 8th month of TTC #2. We had one miscarriage in October. Our first pregnancy was unplanned and this last one was conceived the first month of trying. We've been trying ever since and no sign of a BFP! I did start charting last month but I haven't temped or used an OPK.

This month, I have started to take vitamin B6 in addition to a prenatal vitamin. I also have my husband taking a multivitamin. I know that you can't believe everything that you read but I've done some research and saw that B6 and extra folic acid is good for women and vitamin E and zinc are good for men. They're healthy supplements and can't hurt, right? I am also going to order Preseed. Have either of you heard of that?

I hope we all get our BFPs this month. Good luck!

I'll second that!!! FX'd for us all.

Ive been looking into the vitamin thing too, strange thing is i know what i need to by, but i get to the pharmacy, llok on the shelf and can never find what i am looking for :(

:dust:

hi california mom
welcome we ll be happy to team up with you
me too i was contemplating taking the vitamins , i just started taking materna , what would you suggest
don t know anything about preseed all i read that if you are not sure about you man<s swimmers dont use it coz it can have the opposite effect
myself ordered opk and softcups ;)
so we ll see i heard the latters were difficult to use !!!

It's really hard to say what works and what doesn't work. Every woman's body responds differently. I found a prenatal that does not upset my stomach so I am taking that every day for the extra folic acid. The B6 (or a B complex) is known to help metabolize food into energy, which my doctor had recommended anyway. It's also said to help produce more CM and lengthen luetal phases (the time between ovulation and your period, which helps sustain early pregnancy.) I think the common sense of it is it's always good to keep your body healthy. If you do decide to take you vitamin B supplement and you are already taking a prenatal, check the label to see how much vitamin B is in it. Mine has very little. The B that I supplement has 100mg so I cut it in half for only 50mg more. I eat healthy foods that contain vitamin B, so I try to balance it carefully.

There is a Preseed thread on here that has a high success rate in conceiving. I think we will try naturally this cycle and maybe use it next cycle. How many days long are your cycles? When are you expected to ovulate next?

Since our m/c, my cycles are all over the place. They were 23-24 days but, just this last month, changed back to 28. So, I am really not sure when I will be ovulating. I am guessing my fertile days will be between 3/14-3/23 and I should be able to test again on 4/1.

Dalilah, good luck with the soft cups and OPK. I'm curious to see how this month works out.

Hey ladies! I'm right there with you and could use some buddies in the same boat! :boat:

Also gonna try the OPK's and softcup this month. Tho I'm thinking of the diva cup instead,
as it looks less messy and easier to retrieve. IDK?... gonna skip the PreSeed for now since DH hasn't had his swimmers counted. :winkwink:

Good luck & sending lots of :dust:

Hey ladies! I'm right there with you and could use some buddies in the same boat! :boat:

Also gonna try the OPK's and softcup this month. Tho I'm thinking of the diva cup instead,
as it looks less messy and easier to retrieve. IDK?... gonna skip the PreSeed for now since DH hasn't had his swimmers counted. :winkwink:

Hi Tessa,

I'm using OPK's and cups this month (first time user :thumbup:), I'll buddie up with you if you want? Think we are around the same cycle day?

xx

Hi Tessa,

I'm using OPK's and cups this month (first time user :thumbup:), I'll buddie up with you if you want? Think we are around the same cycle day?

xx

:happydance::happydance: YES!!! Would love to buddy up! :happydance::happydance:
We are around the same time in our cycles!
This is our month girly!! FX'd for our :bfp:

So after a long discussion with DH this afternoon, we've decide to try the pre-seed afterall.
Figure it is better to do all we can to increase our chances until we know better, eh!? :thumbup:

hi girls , i ll buddy up with you too
it is gonna be the first month usinf cups and OPK !!!!
we will see how it goes
the temp thing is not going well for me , for some reason i remenbered it way too late after one hour or 2 of waking up :(

:yipee:Yay Dalilah!:yipee:

We can help cheer each other on all month long!
I've a good feeling about this month girlies! :winkwink:

This month, I have started to take vitamin B6 in addition to a prenatal vitamin. I also have my husband taking a multivitamin. I know that you can't believe everything that you read but I've done some research and saw that B6 and extra folic acid is good for women and vitamin E and zinc are good for men. They're healthy supplements and can't hurt, right? I am also going to order Preseed. Have either of you heard of that?

That's great you are taking some healthy supplements too!
It will probably give you more energy as well.

I just ordered my pre-seed to, so It should be here in time for the BD!:winkwink:

Lots of :dust: to you this month!

Hi Tessa,

xx

:happydance::happydance: YES!!! Would love to buddy up! :happydance::happydance:
We are around the same time in our cycles!
This is our month girly!! FX'd for our :bfp:

:happydance: YAY!!! I have named you my "accessory buddie" being as it's our first month using all the new exciting things :haha:... Ive said for the last week or so,but i have a good feeling about this cycle... for all of us :friends: .....:bfp:

hi girls , i ll buddy up with you too
it is gonna be the first month usinf cups and OPK !!!!
we will see how it goes
the temp thing is not going well for me , for some reason i remenbered it way too late after one hour or 2 of waking up :(

:happydance: YAY!!!! Fantastic! We're all doing OPK's, cups and pre seed for the first time.... Would be rude not to buddy up :D
Temping is hard to get used to isn't it. How many cycles have you done? ive just started my second cycle bbt and it's tough :wacko:

Looking forward to us all cheering each other on :friends:

Snugggs said:
YAY!!! I have named you my "accessory buddie" being as it's our first month using all the new exciting things

Hehe! I love that!! :haha:

hey Dalilah i'll be a ttc buddy with ya too

Do You mind me asking what baby aspirin does? Does aromatherapy work?? If so do you just use oils, candles, incense?? DESPERATE for answers. TTC for our first. DESPERATE for a buddy!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->