Cd 2

CarlyP

Mum of 2 & baking #3
Reaction score
Anyone want to be cycle buddies?

This is our 5th cycle, hoping Oct is our month :thumbup:

I'm on CD3 and also our 5th cycle of TTC no2.

I'm CD5, mind of I join you? This will be our first cycle TTC #2!

Hello :hi:

I'm CD4 but have irregular cycles so not to sure when I'm due to ovulate.

I'm CD2 today!

I felt if I wasn't pregnant by this month I would take a break til December, but I've been waiting for a baby for 2 yrs and I've had 3 MCs since this April. I don't want to wait anymore!

I need cycle budies!

Carly, did it take you a while to get pregnant the first to times bc pf irregular cycles? If so, we might be cycle buddies for a while bc it takes us a long time!

KB, sorry for your losses!! Let's hope we'll all get strong BFP's soon!

I'm CD2 today!

I felt if I wasn't pregnant by this month I would take a break til December, but I've been waiting for a baby for 2 yrs and I've had 3 MCs since this April. I don't want to wait anymore!

Welcome, sorry about your losses :hugs:

I need cycle budies!

Carly, did it take you a while to get pregnant the first to times bc pf irregular cycles? If so, we might be cycle buddies for a while bc it takes us a long time!

KP, sorry for your losses!! Let's hope we'll all get strong BFP's soon!

Took 9 months both time, but we were NTNP, I never even realized I was pregnant until 7 weeks with DS and 6 weeks with DD, but we have 'officially' been TTC this time for 5 cycles now and nothing so far!

How long did it take you?

About 3 1/2 years, dh has fertility issues :( Which is why we're starting with ds so young! It figures when you actually TTC, it seems to take longer to conceive lol.

Sorry to hear that, I really hope you catch that egg soon.

I read that if you have irregular periods then to BD every other day from when AF stops to when you see a temp change, what do you think?

Sounds right to me! We wouldn't have that much stamina lol. But at least you'll know some little swimmers will be waiting on O!

I've just explained this to OH, he said you do realize we've been together nearly 10 years now, that will never happen :haha:

Lol! We're lucky if we dtd once a month now, and we've only been together 7 years! I'm going to have to ease into TTC bc we're so out of practice. What a shame lol

Ha! It's good to practice!

Do you get many ovulation symptoms?

Mine are usually headache and cramping.

Well before getting pregnant with ds, I would cramp when I ovulated.I dodon't anymore, for some reason! So I've been basing it off cm, and once ds starts sleeping through the night, I'll be temping again. Do you follow anything other than the cramps and headaches?

Cd 1 for me.
I'd love some cycle buddies, this will be my 2nd cycle ttc my first lo.

I'm still learning and it's so nice that you ladies seem to know everything.

Well before getting pregnant with ds, I would cramp when I ovulated.I dodon't anymore, for some reason! So I've been basing it off cm, and once ds starts sleeping through the night, I'll be temping again. Do you follow anything other than the cramps and headaches?

Yes, I temp, and use OPK's but not sure whether to do them this cycle as I'm irregular I could be testing everyday for who knows how long!

Cd 1 for me.

I certainly don't know everything, but I am happy to help. Welcome :flower:

grrr how frustrating! :( I use OPKs but I know I've O'd for certain once I get the cramps.

@CarlyP: It took me 3 months to get pregnant the first time. With the other 2, the first try on each (in June and July). I don't think my body healed which is probably why I miscarried twice more. My OB told me not to try until Sept. My periods are barely starting to get back to normal this month. Idk why it's taking me so freaking long to heal! I'm keeping all my fingers and toes crossed that my next pregnancy doesn't end in another early loss. Ugh

Cupcake, it must be so hard :hugs: are you trying anything like baby asprain etc?

Yes, I'd rather it take a long time to conceive than have to go through the pain of losing a baby! I can't understand that pain!

Cd 1 for me.

Hi hopeful, good luck!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->