CD 20- did we BD in time? +OPK

Mcrobinson

Reaction score
Hi fellow TTCers, I am new to this forum. This is our first cycle actively ttcing and using opk's. according to my period tracker my average cycle length is 33 days. On cycle day 18,19, and 20 we BD. I had a positive opk on cycle day 19 and 20 (i believe... That's why I'm attaching them so I can have another set of eyes :)) day 21 (today) looked negative to me. What I'm confused about is when to BD. I got a positive yesterday but a negative today does that mean I ovulate today because the surge was yesterday? I don't think we will be able to BD tonight ( poor hubby is tired) and just didn't know if I still have a chance this cycle. Please help

Also, I am due to start AF January 4. When do y'all think would be a safe time to start testing? I don't want to do it too early and get BFN and get my hopes down. Anyone else feel like that?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    18.3 KB · Views: 10
Hi there hun. By the looks of your tests i would say your surge started on cd 19 and then continued on cd 20 as once ovulation kicks in it can last from 24-36 hours before declining again and as you bd both these days i would say you should have caught your bean. Good luck hunni. I am back ttc after a lost 17 days ago and was chuffed to get a positive so quickly. Prayers for us both babe. xxx

Thanks lesh, I noticed EWCM today which had me confused because it was rather watery on cd 19 and 20 (tmi I know I'm sorry). Should I bd again soon you think? Took a opk on cd 22 and it was negative. I don't even know why I took it cause I had already gotten my positive opks. Maybe cause I am on a poas addict!

This will be a rainbow baby when it happens... so I feel your pain.

Baby dust to you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->