CD 21 9DPO Woke up INCREDIBLY DIZZY

SarahhhFo

Reaction score
Hey there Ladies,
I'm new to this forum, and TTC#1. I haven't had the best of luck with other forums, and really just want to chat.

So questions, is this all a coincidence?
I'm on CD 21 and @ 9DPO ( I ovulated a few days early this month ).
Along side having odd dreams for a week now, I woke up so dizzy that I have been losing my balance and running into things!! 3 hours later and I'm still dizzy now with a bit of nausea and a headache.
I'm not one that gets dizzy, unless after a few drinks, and this is sorta what it feels like. My mind feels foggy, have a subtle headache and just flat out spinning.

AF isn't due until 10/31 or 11/1.

The last two months I was 3 then 5 days late for AF. This past month (5 days late) included lots of symptoms, guess they were phantom. Veins on breasts, fatigue, nausea, enlarged bbs, CP and CM were even what most people say they should be when you're having a BFP. But, after 5 BFN's and a trip to my OB it was a definite now & I started AF the next day.
I went yesterday for some bloodwork to check my progesterone, (with some answers supposedly today) and this month I have been chilling out on the obsessing. No apps on my phone, no forums (until this past week), no counting or measuring..

But those vivid dreams and now this dizziness has made me really curious. I really just want to chat about what others have experienced, and even a simple answer will do. I just hate sitting and waiting alone.

Those are all really good signs. Your body is doing something different than it typically does, and that is what we usually say is a "pregnancy" sign.

However, it seems like you are similar to me. Very easily go whole-heartedly into TTC, so while you might be experiencing dizziness, headaches, etc., they could be feeding off of that excitement.

What do I think when reading your post though? It all sounds really good, girl. Stay positive. It sounds like your other cycles might not have been late; you might have a 5 day fluctuation. I would save testing until that 5 day window has passed (if you can :winkwink: haha). I know that would be tough for me. If your cycle is expected on 10/31-11/1, does that factor in your last few cycles where you came 5 days later than you normally do? If not, I would wait until 11/6 before letting myself get excited, but that is so tough to do. Easier said than done, I guess.

What I am saying is your symptoms sound great, not fun, but great! Stay positive, and keep us posted!!! Good luck and all the baby dust!!!

Came back to give you a hug! :hugs:

Why are you feeling lonely, hun?!?!? Everything ok?

I too have been experiencing headaches and dizzyness this cycle but I DON'T feel pregnant at all. I suppose we have to remember that all of these symptoms can be things not related to being pregnant but it is so incredibly difficult not to symptom spot. I hope these ARE pregnancy symptoms for you hun xx

Came back to give you a hug! :hugs:

Why are you feeling lonely, hun?!?!? Everything ok?

Just feeling super lonely in general. I'm trying to keep my TTC a secret, mostly to surprise my family. My girlfriends also aren't so supportive, since they're still in college and living the 'free' lifestyle, but that's never been me. My DH is clueless when it comes to this, and I just feel so crappy today. Thus the lonely feeling came. (hormones too, I'll say).

Vent vent vent.

I'm supposed to get my bloodwork results back today (to check progesterone levels) but I'm hoping that all these stars are alining to tell me that I'm pregnant.

Aside from weird signs (I say from God, even though I struggle with being very religious).. today is our 5 year anniversary of meeting. We're high school sweet hearts. Also, just LOTS of things popped up yesterday, that caught my attention. Probably because I'm wanting this SO bad.

I too have been experiencing headaches and dizzyness this cycle but I DON'T feel pregnant at all. I suppose we have to remember that all of these symptoms can be things not related to being pregnant but it is so incredibly difficult not to symptom spot. I hope these ARE pregnancy symptoms for you hun xx

Thank you. I'm definitely a symptom spotter, but am trying to take it easy this month. Which I was doing so well at until the vivid dreams and dizziness which has now turned into a terrible headache.

Do you mind sharing what you experienced yesterday? It might help seeing those listed out too. If you are afraid of sharing because you might start overthinking again, I totally understand. Don't feel obligated to list them.

I know it is tough. Our first son was a surprise, and all of my friends looked at me like I was ruining my life. They didn't understand that I was not a party girl, I didn't need to sleep around to know what I wanted, etc. I knew my DH was going to be that before we even started dating.

I am so sorry that you cannot share this with your family. That must be so hard. Even though you are saving it to make it momentous and special, it has to be difficult keeping a secret that is engulfing your entirety.

We have told our family that it is our goal to add another into our lives, but only my parents know we are now actively trying now (as of yesterday, we finally settled our insurance, actually). Because our first was a surprise, we didn't get the excitement I felt this time deserved. I was a nut-case yesterday. Totally lost and lonely too. Even my DH wasn't understanding why I was sad. I just wanted people to be as thrilled as we were that we finally get to call our situation TTC.

I know this part is tough. Just take it one day at a time, enjoy the little things, and enjoy these moments of getting to TTC, have fun with the hubby, BD :winkwink: etc.

Do you mind sharing what you experienced yesterday? It might help seeing those listed out too. If you are afraid of sharing because you might start overthinking again, I totally understand. Don't feel obligated to list them.

I know it is tough. Our first son was a surprise, and all of my friends looked at me like I was ruining my life. They didn't understand that I was not a party girl, I didn't need to sleep around to know what I wanted, etc. I knew my DH was going to be that before we even started dating.

I am so sorry that you cannot share this with your family. That must be so hard. Even though you are saving it to make it momentous and special, it has to be difficult keeping a secret that is engulfing your entirety.

We have told our family that it is our goal to add another into our lives, but only my parents know we are now actively trying now (as of yesterday, we finally settled our insurance, actually). Because our first was a surprise, we didn't get the excitement I felt this time deserved. I was a nut-case yesterday. Totally lost and lonely too. Even my DH wasn't understanding why I was sad. I just wanted people to be as thrilled as we were that we finally get to call our situation TTC.

I know this part is tough. Just take it one day at a time, enjoy the little things, and enjoy these moments of getting to TTC, have fun with the hubby, BD :winkwink: etc.

No, I don't mind sharing my experiences.

Last month, I had so many symptoms. Veins on breasts, sore bbs, nausea, fatigue, terrible mood swings, CM and CP. After being late (as I am ALWAYS spot on with my cycle) I went to the OB and they checked me for any infections and did a test.. BFN. I was told to come back on CD20 for some blood work to see what my progesterone levels are like and why my period is starting to be late when for a whole year it was spot on. I went yesterday for blood work, and am supposed to get a call today about the results.

This month I've been staying off my period app unless we Did the Deed, and I needed to record that and CM. I've been less stressed, and even told my M-I-L a bit about my issues and she went with me to the OB. But last week I started having very vivid and odd dreams. For about six nights I would dream the most ridiculous things, wake up remembering them so well, feeling weird-angry-sad-confused. Then today I woke up and was immediately so dizzy. I thought it was just because I woke up from being in a deep sleep, but even after getting dress I was so off balance. Even now I still just feel 'off' and have a gnarly head ache. I'm having cramps today, as well.. but AF isn't due until 11/1 or so.. so it's odd for me to cramp THIS far in advance (I usually start cramping about 5 days before.) I checked my CP at about 9:30 and it was higher than normal and hard to reach, but then when I just went to the rest room it's back down to it's medium spot.

I hope this month is it.

Hmm it all seems to be pointing in a good direction!! I'm glad your MIL seems to be supportive and caring. That's a good rock to have. Keep us posted :)

Just got a call from the OB, who was letting me know about my progesterone levels. It is right around 10. Low but apparently normal?

Yep. You are still in the game! It is on the low side of normal, but you are still good!!! :)

Yep. You are still in the game! It is on the low side of normal, but you are still good!!! :)

They want me to start Clomid next cycle. Hopefully this will kick me further in the right direction.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->