CD 3 & BORED!!!! need buddies......

moonbeam38

Reaction score
:dust:hiya im on cd 3 of cycle 3 ttc after mc...anyone with similar dates fancy joining me in the next few loooooong weeks??? xx:dust:

Hi i am on cd6 on 2nd month of trying after a mmc end of march at 10 weeks. I am slowly driving myself crazy so would be good to have a buddy to go through stuff with, to see if i am crazy or just normal/crazy lol x

hello i think we are all some kinda crazy on here :) ....yeah it seems to help having someone else to chat with as the weeks seem to drag on & on...im sure if i was on a beach somewhere the time would fly by....
have you used OPK, bbt temp charts or anything in yor quest?? x

Hey Moonbeam, I'm CD3 today and was in the May BFP club with you. Sadly, I am part of the June BFP club because last month was unsuccessful... But I am going to remain very positive this month.

You also have shorter cycles like me. My last cycle was 25-26 days as well... And this is normal for me. So we are def. on the same schedule!

Best of luck to you this cycle!

-Heather

hello again...yeah since my mc my cycles have been 26days so it will be ov time before we know it...FXD for june ( we might have valentine babies :happydance: ) xx

I guess that's one positive thing about short cycles... We can try again sooner.

Hi moonbeam
You are right about us being a little bit crazy, i think we need to be lol
I have been opk and cm watching and have just started temping so have everything covered. I have fxd for us all on here cos i dont know about you guys but some good news would be amazing right now.
Moonbeam are you temping etc.
x

i havnt up to now we just let nature take its course as i usually got ov pains so knew more or less the right time,but i feel a little frustrated since the mc & i want to make sure im doing everything in my power. i will try OPK this month though x

Hi moonbeam
I understand the frustration part, since the mmc all i can think about is babies, it doesnt help that i have 6 friends all pregnant, o/h cuz is due the same time i would of been and that i work with kids. but i keep getting told to calm down and to relax and the worse one of all "just give it some time"...
Hope you are having a good weekend
x

hiya hula girl & thanks my weekend has been ok so far...just stayed in with the OH last night watching crappy tv & drinking wine..:wine: (gotta make the most of it before OV ha ha )
started looking at OPK yesterday but im not sure which ones to buy my charts say i should start using them from the 18th...??
hope everyone is well & enjoying the slightly less stressful part of this month?? xx

Hi moonbeam - That sounds like a very good way to spend a saturday followed by a nice chilled sunday. The opk i use are the one step. I got 25 for £4.50 off amazon next day delivery was £6 ish. They have been very good and picked up my lh surge first month and corresponed with c/m and ovulation pain. X

just ordered some off SME fertility website with a BBT thermometer so will give it a go this month...
got a joint of beef & a victoria sponge in the oven (only bloody thing in my 'oven' this month ha ha ) xx

YES I'm on cycle day 3 too!!!
Wooop!! Shortish cycles around 28 days...

I'm visiting friends at the moment and flying home tomorrow! I can't wait to see my hubby! I miss him so much!! Was awful when I got my period a few days ago, and hubby had just texted me saying " any luck with our wee junior? Xx" and af had just arrived! Gutted! Actually called him up crying saying I was sorry I let him down, he said don't be silly i haven't let him down and he's so happy everything with us is great and can't wait to start trying again... That really made me feel sooo much better... And so this month I'm really gonna try and not put so much pressure on myself, as there's no pressure from hubby, just me putting pressure on myself! Lol crazy lady alert!!

Is it time to poas yet? Lol

xo

welcome babybaba & foleyswifey :hugs: lets hope we can keep each other sane through this cycle...just told my OH i ordered my opk's & thermometer,so will get him to help me temp towards the end of this week...ive never done it before so if any of you has any info about when i need to start doing this i would be grateful...hope you all have a nice day :flower: xx

Hi moonbeam and other newbies.
As far as i know you need to temp for the start of your cycle but i didnt start until cd3. it also takes a couple of months to see the rythem of your cycle. X

Well, cd 6 for me and I'm still bleeding. WTF???

Im CD5 today and am spotting :( But I just had a mc on the 12th.

Thanks hulagirl,going to start tomorrow morning...
Awww foleyswifey i am sorry xx
HJO is that normal for you? i only had a light cycle this month.
im just waiting for opks & thermometer to be delivered to start charting,doubt it will give me an accurate idea this month as ill be midway through my cylce but we think its worth a shot...xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->