CD 3 & BORED!!!! need buddies......

No, it's not normal for me. Usually AF only lasts 5 days max., and the last day is really light.... So this was way different this time. I'm thinking it has to do with the B6. It's the only thing that is different this cycle, and the last two cycles after the m/c were normal. The bleeding has stopped though as of today, thank God. Starting SMEP tomorrow on CD8. Getting pretty excited for this new cycle, but feeling more relaxed at the same time. I have realized that I am ultimately not in control, and I have to start having faith that everything will happen when it's supposed to happen.

Mrs hjo- sorry to hear about your loss. I am also taking vb6, i started this cycle did you notice any other changes? How many days did it add to your cycle? Sorry for all the questions. I know where you are coming from about being more relaxed and chilled. I feel it this cycle too so fingers crossed. X

yay im glad we're all having positive vibes this month:dust:
ive just starting reading up about SMEP - im on CD 8 so may give it a whirl myself - feels like OV time has come around real quick this month since ive realised my cycles are shorter....dont think my OH was too impressed with my beeping thermometer at 630am this morning though ha!!
big fat FXD for us all this month :happydance: xx

Morning. I looked into the smep plan too and was thinking of following it but thought will stick to my plan this month and see what happens Other half is def happy about it as he gets to bd lots. Lol. the temping makes no difference to him as he could sleep through an earthquake.
Is anyone doing the cervix checking?
X

morning hulagirl...too be honest i started off saying i wasnt going to get too stressed about "trying" as i wanted to keep it natural...trouble is since being on here ive become obsessed ha ha ha... but i havnt paid much attention to whats going on "down there" with regards to cervical changes....are you?? x

LOL about the beeping thermometer. On my DH's day off, he likes to sleep in... When my thermometer goes off, he just opens his eyes and sighs, and rolls over... :haha:

Hulagirl: This is my first cycle taking B6 as well, so I really don't know what to expect... However, my period was longer by almost 2 days... So perhaps it is lengthening my cycle? Time will tell. I started taking it because of short luteal phases, so I hope that it helps with that. We will have to start comparing notes for anything out of the ordinary this cycle and see if it matches.

CD8 today, and it's SMEP time! I know a lot of women who have had great success with SMEP, so I'm giving it a try this cycle... Of course Dh is not too happy he won't be getting it everyday this month.

I'm back to temping this cycle too, and my temps are doing really random things... It's rising everyday, which is just absurd! It looks like how it looks after I've O'd, and I KNOW that's not the case, so I don't know what else could be causing it.

Hi moonbeam and mrs hjo.
My o/h could sleep through an earthquake so my beebing thermometer does not make him stir. Lol
I have been checking my cervix or at least trying to but am not sure what iam feeling.
I got my positive opk tonight so we are bd tonight and everyday till monday (we did last night too) . This is the part o/h has been looking forward to :)
will keep you updated with symptoms.
Xx

morning ladies...
decided not to go with the SMEP as we abstained last night (just tooooo tired & grumpy???) so gonna make up for it this next few days :winkwink: havnt done OPK yet may do one later but i have noticed CM today,will keep a close eye for changes....hope you are both well?? catch ya later xx

Moonbeam, you are also on CD9 of a 26 day cycle like I am! YAY! I too am having some fertile CM today, but I don't know if it's leftover from last night (preseed or semen)... I was wondering if I should start OPKs today, or just stick to my plan and start it tomorrow.

i did opk earlier with a faint line & my temps havnt dropped so im still waiting to ov....feel grumpy as hell today though....??? :growlmad: i think id quite happily tell the OH to stay away if it wasnt "the week"
i think i just need to get back into work - blah blah just having a rant sorry....xx

What day did you O in your cycle last month?????

i had my date as the 29th april just going on calendar dates but that was based on 28 day cycle...i remember having ov pains from 27th which is more in line with 26 day cycle i wasnt really charting or paying much attention then though so im a bit more aware this month...FXD it will be our month hey?? xx

So was that CD14?

I ask because I got a positive on CD14, so I probably O'd either CD14 or CD15... And that's why I thought it would be a 28 day cycle, but instead my luteal phase was short, and it was a 25-26 day cycle. I had spotting on CD25, and then the full period started on CD26.

***Yes, fingers and everything else crossed this is our month!***

aaaah... i think i still have a 14 day luteal phase so i ov'd around cd 12,it was only when i realised last month that my cycles seemed shorter since MC that i looked back over past 2mnths & both were 26 days...i could be completely off, hence my need to chart this time...if we dont get lucky this month at least ill have a better idea next month by looking at my chart...hows things with you?? x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->