CD 35, BFN. Feeling discouraged.

holyshmow

Reaction score
Hello! First post, so I'm hoping this belongs here.

My partner and I have been TTC since I've had my IUD removed in February and I'm looking for any insight! I'll try to keep this as short as possible!

Before my Mirena placement my cycles were religiously 28 days apart. After 3 months of having Mirena I stopped having periods for 3 years. I've been struggling with tracking my cycles because I've only had two since having my IUD removed.

March-April Cycle: 29 days
April-May Cycle: 32 days*
*This is the longest cycle I've ever had.

I've been using Flo to help keep track of my cycles, AF was supposed to be here by Thursday and I'm officially 4 days late on the ap.

Currently I'm on cycle day 35, I thought I ovulated on CD 15 but I might have been wrong, we have been BDing periodically throughout my cycles since since my cycles are still AF isn't here yet and I've had BFN's I'm hoping I ovulated later in my cycle than expected, potentially CD 25-21?

I waited to start obsessing and considering myself "late" until CD 31, took a FRER and got a BFN

I took another FRER this morning and got another BFN so like I said before I'm so confused and frustrated. I honestly wish AF would just come so I can start preparing for my next cycle.

Symptoms
No breast soreness/tenderness which is something I ALWAYS get before AF
No moodiness or feeling extra emotional which is pretty unusual.
No AF type cramping whatsoever, but I have had very mild twinging cramps and pulling in my ovaries and pelvis (CD 29-31, if I ovulated on CD 21 that would be 8-12DPO)
CD 28-31 Bubbling, gurgling & twinges in lower abdomen
Slight nausea with an empty stomach feeling, it has happened on CD 25, 28, 32, 33, 35.
Insomnia since CD 28
Fatigue since CD 28
Stuffy nose/sore throat since CD 28
Bloating CD 29
My cervix position has been so high I can barely reach, closed and soft since CD 30. Normally before AF it's low, closed and firm.
Today I (TMI) had massive amounts of creamy CM

With my last pregnancy (I was not tracking anything including AF or TTC), I had no idea I was pregnant until I tested at 8 weeks, my only symptom was a missed period and extreme bloating. I'm hoping that maybe my body just doesn't produce enough HCG to get a BFP before 8 weeks. I'm also hoping that my lack of symptoms is a good thing but it's so discouraging when every test ends up a BFN. Honestly, I know that my only option at this point is to wait it out or get a blood test taken.

TL;DR, AF is 4 days late and I continue to get BFN's. Looking for anyone who has been in a similar situation and gotten a BFP, or any words of encouragement.

Thanks in advance.

I’m not in your situation, I’m on 1DPO. Just wanted to say good luck and I hope you get a bfp

Thank you! I threw up this morning while brushing my teeth so I decided to test and got another BFN. This thread isn't super hot but I'll keep it updated.

Nothing in this forum is super hot anymore, which is discouraging when you’re just looking for some input/advice/sympathy.

I can’t say I’m in the same situation apart from weird cycles. I had 24 hours of bleeding and days of spotting. Still having symptoms and even new ones starting yesterday! The spotting and then bleeding started two days early, which was odd. I always had 28-29 day cycles and this one was 27. The previous one was 35! Longest ever. I tested this morning and bfn, but I had cramps yesterday and heartburn, though I didn’t think anything of it at the time. Heartburn is back today, plus my boobs feel bruised and I’m still SO TIRED! I took a nap yesterday while my daughter was napping and I think I’ll need to do the same today.

Thanks for your response! Your daughter is adorable! I know that fatigue is a good indicator of pregnancy so I’ll keep my fingers crossed for you �� it’s so hard not to symptom spot when AF is late, I feel like I’m graspig at straws here but it’s nice to know I’m not alone.
I got a better look at the test I took this morning and I might be crazy but I think there might be a faint line, I’m not at home anymore but will post a picture when I get back!

I hope there is a faint line and you’re on your way to a bfp!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hadleyfai
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->