CD 38 Missed AF and till BFN, Anyone got a BFP after 2 weeks?

whatodo

Reaction score
My AF was supposed to start on the 28th and apparently nothing came, i started having sour painful boobies 3 days after OV and now its just sensitive.
So on the 31st of July i started getting yellowish discharge which later turned pink almost brown, and on the 6th of August which was yesterday it was all gone, now i am completely dry. tested yesterday again which was exactly 1 wk 3 days after my missed period and got a BFN.
Has anyone experienced the same and gotten a BFP?
Please share your stories, that will really help out, and if you are on the same boat join the forum, let us wait together.
I dont know what i want yet but i just wish AF would show her face if i am not preggrs.

i havent had AF in a while so nothing to go by. I'm essentially on 15dpo now at least and I've had sore breasts, dizzyness, AF style cramping, moodiness, and a bfp and a sorta-bfp that faded completely fom my GP. I've had a lot of cm...and a teensie bit of spotting last night thats gone now...
and nothing but bfns since...i got the bfp 1 day after my last positive opk and the sorta bfp the day after that...and bfns since...including this morning. my GP and DH still are convinced I'm pregnant...but until i get that bfp I'm not getting my hopes up.

maybe some of us just get our bfps late? :p
I can wait with you! it'll be nice to have the company of someone going through something similar. :) im on CD...29.

I have experienced something similar. No AF for a long time and only the teeniest of spotting. All the tests I took were BFN. I finally started my period a month and half later. This is probably not the best news for you, but I wanted to share that and hopefully it helps. That being said, when I was pregnant with my son I did not get a BFP until I was 7 weeks along. All 3 tests before that were BFN.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->