CD 4 (1st Aug) buddy? :)

morning chica hows your weekend going? how was the party yesterday? i hope your head managed to clear up.

Im a little depressed today. Yesterday after i ate breakfast i felt fine. In fact i was fine the whole day, not tired, was fine running around at work, wasn't peeing too much. You may wonder why i feel depressed huh! well i just dont feel pregnant (apart from full achey boobs all the time). I know that a lot of people say m/s doesnt kick in till about 6 weeks. Is it wrong that i really want it to start just so i can feel more pregnant. I guess im just stressing about wednesday. Im so scared they wont find anything. I want this baby so much. Ive been through enough this year i just want my baby. sorry to bum you out, im just having one of those days today.

Heya! I just came on to check messages and then you messaged, spooky lol.

Yeah the party was ok, didnt stay log, took the birthday cakes over and stayed for a couple of hours but then shot off. Head went away but I had to take some tablets.

I understand how you feel, well I have never been there but I think I would be the same. Its a bit similar for me with the symptoms, I now have nothing so not sure whether just to expect AF soon.

I think its best to try not to worry until your scan, I know its easier said than done but your will cause yourself to stress out which isnt good either, right? Keep ya chin up, Im sure your just having a 'good' few days with no noticable aches and there will be a bubba staring back at yopu through that monitor in the week xx

morning lady, any news today??? I hope its either good news or no news.

Sorry i have to run as i have my appointment to get my blood work done in 25 mins (good job my docs is only 5 min drive from my house) then im heading straight to work. But just wanted to check in with ya

goodluck xx mwah xx

oh and look im a sweetpea today, yeah me or should i say yeah little bean

Yay go sweetpea! Best of luck with your appointment Xx

Another negative this morning! I don't know what's happening! xx

i was in and out in a few mins as it was the nurse who took the blood. Have to phone after midday tomorrow for the results, nailbiting evening ahead for me.

OMG since coming home from work i've devoured a whole tub of pringles to myself. I wasnt even hungry!!!!!! DF just called and asked if i want to have a take away for dinner tonight too when he finishes at 8. Im gonna be huge!

How long are you gonna test for. Are you contemplating ringing your doctor and asking for bloodwork?

I'll look out for your update tomorrow then :)

I love pringles hehe

I dont really know what to do ?? I will wait a while and just see whats happens, something has to happen somewhen! Im not going to test for a few days, its driving me mad. x

i can imagine your frustration. Sounds like that is a good idea, to wait a few days and see what happens. Are you still using your monitor everyday?

The monitor stops once you have had your 2 peaks, then you reset it once Af comes and you start poas again later.

My boobs were so sore this morning and i siad to hubby last night they felt bigger, today I have had a pushing feeling, like my bladder is full, but it isnt xx

how you doing today Mrs B. I had my first propper bout of nausea last night that lasted a few hours (ace!!!! may not be saying that in a few weeks tho but just to have a little m/s made it more real). Just got off the phone and got my results, hcg is now at 51,950 :happydance: yeah baby with those numbers looks like this pregnancy should defo be in my uterus and i should hopefully see something on my scan. I have a big smile on my face right now x

wooops just realised i'd written down wed 13th as my scan day when wed is the 12th and thurs is the 13th so just phoned the hospital to check and my scan is thurs doh:dohh: still at least it gives bean another day to grow and be seen x

CONGRATULATIONS :hehe:

just felt it needed to be said again :)

yes I am sure the nausea will become more of a pain lol. Im getting so excited for you and that scan! xx

when is your birthday? Mine is aug 27th (which is the day after AF is due for me) and I will be 26

oh no B&B has changed its layout. I dont like it, it looks slightly cheaper eew :nope: and im slighly confused by canntinny's post above. August was ages ago???? Not a good start to my day. I dont like being confused.

21 and a half hours till my scan. Yup im literally on count down mode now. This is all i will be thinking about today. And today i actually have a day off, my FIRST one this month!!!! So im doing nothing today, not even any housework. Im going to be a lazy arse all day and not even feel guilty about it.

Any news today? Any symptoms that may point to a bfp today? You know there are people out there who never get a bfp on pee sticks only through blood tests. You could be one of those people. Never give up hope Mrs B. Hey Mrs B what is your real name. Allow me to introduce myself, I'm Tracey but people call me Tray or Trace x

Nice to Meet you :) I'm Ceri (pronounced Kerry in case your not sure)

Haha that post confused me too, where did it come from?! hehe

I don't blame you one bit for doing nothing! You work so hard!

No news I'm afraid, I have ordered a different type of test to try so will try one of those once I get them.

I been crampy today so not sure if AF may be on her way finally? I decided to wait before I worry about doctors, If I get to the end of next week, that will over my longest cycle and double my last cycle then I will definitely ring them!! xx

OMG my scan went so well it was amazing!!! She didn't even have to do an internal scan. She started to do a belly ultrasound and it showed my uterus straight away. She then found the yolk sac and then she moved the thingy ever so slightly and up popped baby. Everything was there and where it should be. It even had a nice strong heartbeat. It was so amazing to watch it flicker away. I started crying. The happiest moment of my life. So everything is good. Have first midwife appointment in 2 weeks and she will book me in for my next scan between 11 & 13 weeks.

Such a great day. I SAW MY BABY!!! I had to go straight to work as soon as it was done so couldnt gush over my picture all day, but thats how im going to send my evening :happydance:

Attachments

• 13.10.11.jpg
    13.10.11.jpg
    29.5 KB · Views: 1
So amazing! Just brought a tear to my eyes! Mega congratulations for the sticky sticky bean :happydance: Thank you so much for sharing your picture with me :)

I'm still crampy today, think its the start of the end of this cycle. I got my frer's in the post today, I took one this afternoon BFN and will try the other in the morning with FMU if AF still not here. xx

how did this mornings test go????? how are your cramps feeling?

i have just finished work and have allowed myself half an hour on here then i have to go to bed as working again at 9 in the morning. uggg my morning sickness has definately started. Its not very intense just waves of nausea throughout the day that goes away if i eat something however the waves of nausea are more intense in the evenings. I havent actually been sick yet so thats a relief.

I have however developed lower backache. It started a few days ago. It seems to ease up if i move around but if i sit for too long it hurts like hell. Still i wouldnt wish these symptoms away. This little bean can throw anything it wants at me as long as i get a healthy baby in June i can put up with anything x

Hey hun,

It was another negative, but I think the wait is almost over, My temperature is on the way down and I have horrible cramps today, like I normal get when AF is already here, so she must be on the way to visit.

Hubbys doing overtime today so I am getting all my housework out the way whilst hes out the way haha :)

Glad your being lucky with the sickness so far and its just feelings of nausea, hope it stays that way for you xx

Shes here! Finally I can work on a new cycle! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->