CD 4 (1st Aug) buddy? :)

Holy crap that cake looked amazing, wow! you have a gift for decorating cakes, i'm impressed. I hope you had a great time at the shower and hopefully you had a good time before the shower too nudge nudge wink wink :winkwink:

Yesterday after i finished work my parents came round for dinner and by the time they left i was pooped. I was ready for bed at 10pm which is so not like me. Im a massive night owl and i dont really need more than 5 hrs sleep a night so i dont usually go to bed till 1am ish. Im starting to get really nervous now. Just want the next few days to pass quickly so i can get my results and start to enjoy being pregnant. I already have feelings thats its a girl, is that weird?

What are you up to this sunday? I have work again in less than an hour but then im off till wednesday. So have already told DF that when i finish work im putting myself on bedrest till wednesday and im not doing anything. Want to give this little bean every chance of sticking.

mwah x

It was really good, I thought it would be awkward, all the baby talk and that my sister and I arent really close at all. But it went well and every liked the cake :)

Do your parents know about your positive result? Or will you not tell them until after the scan?

We are having a lazy day today after I have done a bit of tidying and cut the hubbys hair. Got a couple of movies to watch :)

I think thats a good idea to rest up :) xx

Hiya did you enjoy movie night?

Today i am offically 4 weeks pregnant, today also marks the day i would've got my period. So to mark the ocassion i took my last FRER and check out the result!!! the lines both came up within 30 seconds. Thank fook.

Yesterday i had a mini panic. Just as i was finishing work i began to have af type cramps, not bad just really mild, then i started to feel wetness. I got scared i was starting to loose it again. I couldnt bare to check at work so i raced home (crying all the way) ran in the door and went straight to the bathroom. Thankfully just CM and no blood. I was honestly a mess. So im so happy i got such a strong line today. I tell you i cant wait to finally get my results tomorrow.

Oh and Holy Smokes my boobs are HUGE. I was big anyway (DD!) but yikes they are so full and swollen. Poor DF he cant stop staring at them but he cant touch cause they are so tender.

So tell me your updates. Do you think you have ovulated yet? I cant wait till you are in the 2ww and you can tell me all about your symptom spotting.

Attachments

• FRER 2MU 26-9-11.jpg
    FRER 2MU 26-9-11.jpg
    27.9 KB · Views: 2
Hi!

Well today I think I am 1dpo temp went up today by the looks of my chart so if it stays up FF will give my confirmed O date in 2 days time :happydance: and we managed to BD on O, O-1 and O-3 so fingers crossed our timing was good :winkwink: I had a pulling in left side today tho so if I didnt know otherwise I would have thought that was ovulation, lasted for about 15 minutes, ever had that?

I'm sorry you thought the worst earlier, but really glad it wasnt what you thought ... love the picture its so strong! :thumbup:

Movies were good, nice chilled day, full of cold now tho so feel a bit poo xx

wow 1dpo already awesome.....bring on the symptom spotting :haha: That pulling sensation does sound like ovulation. The only ovulation pains i get are sharp pain in my hip bones and some af type cramps sometimes but everyone is different.

im pooping myself about tomorrow afternoon, i finally get my blood test results :wacko:

Try not to worry, with those lines on that pic you'll be fine . I wait to find how you got on xxx

managed to sleep ok last night even tho things were going round and round in my head. So this morning im still on my quest to use up all my pee test cause it gives me comfort until i get those results. Today i took my last digital and im very happy with the result......2-3 weeks :happydance: woo its moved up.

Im sorry i havent been able to talk about much else lately, i havent been a very good buddy. I hope its ok that ive been sending you pics of all my tests. Hey just think in less than 2 weeks you'll be doing the same :winkwink:

Attachments

• 27-9-11.jpg
    27-9-11.jpg
    31.2 KB · Views: 0
It's a absolutley ok!!! That's where I am here for ! Yes hopefully I will be able able to join you. For one more go in last night to make sure we have done all we can :winkwink: x

just got results from my 2nd blood test hcg was 70 :happydance::happydance::happydance: so 11dpo hgc 22 & 13dpo hcg 70 eeeeeeeeek. I did an online calculator and it says they are doubling every 27 hours AMAZING :happydance:

:happydance::happydance: Yay!!!

So what does this mean for you now? will they monitor you more due to your history? xx

i have a consultation with the doctor next wednesday, she has already scheduled me in for a scan at 7 weeks but if everything goes well she is hoping to bump the scan up and do it at 6 weeks. In the meantime if i have any problems or questions or pain or anything i have the number for the hospital (i know it well as was there a lot with the ectopic) and i have to ring them directly or just head up. Plus i also have my booking in appointment with the midwife scheduled for 26th october. This is really happening :happydance:

Woohoo confirmed 3dpo today ;)

Slight dip in temperature this morning tho, but looking back it happened last month too so hopefully nothing to worry about! Xx

wow 3dpo already AWESOME when do you think you will start testing or are you gonna wait till af is a no show?

the tww is such a head fook aint it, somedays its soooo exciting when you have some symptoms show up and other days it just seems to drag like time has stood still. But im here for you for what ever you need. Vent, symptom spot, bitch or even just to chat about nonsense. Before you know it the wait will be over and you will have a flashy BFP next to your name :winkwink:

I don't know how long my lp is so i think its hard to guess when i should be testing. Bit I suppose realistically it would be 5 Oct at earliest! But i bet I cave before then like on 8 dpi I always do, but i also always do it expecting it to be negative so not sure why I feel the need lol x how you feeling? X

Temp jump today following dip yesterday, this happened last month too so looks like i have a bit of a pattern going on. Never thought I'd see the day! Lol.

Twice yesterday I moved too fast and got so dizzy I had to steady myself! Must be the tail end of this cold its draining me!!

How you doing? X

Rang the doctor this morning to book in end of next month for my op and they had a cancellation and booked me in today! so just got back with -2 moles lol! took me by suprise but least its done now! x

Wow you've had an exciting day. Sorry this is just gonna be a quickie cause I'm at work. Working both jobs today and tomorrow grrrrrrrr I'm gonna be pooped. A little bit of nausea kicked in today which I'm taking as a good sign at the mo (might not be doing that in a few weeks). Hey thumbs up about the temp rise tho. Will post a better update when I get a few mins x

hey phew!!!!! what an epic two days, have literally not stopped working and im beyond tired now. Heading to bed for some much needed sleep. I promise to post a better update tomorrow (afternoon - having a mahoosive lie in)

night chica, hope the wait has been passing quick for you x

hulllllloooooooo stranger :flower: how you doing? any symptoms yet at 6dpo????? im itching to know. I hope your scars are doing well after your little op. I remember years ago having a mole type thing removed and it being really itchy. Im one of those people who like to scratch and PICK things and it was so annoying that i couldnt pick :blush: Apart from the waiting and the op how are things with you? Hows life?

Up here in bonny scotland all is going well. With each day i grow a little more confident that my little bean is going to stick around. In fact you may have noticed that ive gone ticker crazy today. I think last time i put all the tickers up just a wee bit to early and jinxed it, so waited till now as couldnt wait any longer.

Like i said in my previous brief post for the last few days ive been working both my jobs back to back and i had no time to myself. I started work at 8am (but had to leave my house at 7am grrr rush hour traffic) and didnt finish till midnight both days. So today i have just lazed around. We also finally got our new sofa delivered at midday today and all ive done ever since is nap on it. It is AMAZING, i totally love it. So sorry for being a bad buddy but im back now. Well that is until my next double shift day. I want to try to work both jobs for as long as i can to save as much money as possible, cause not only do we have a baby on the way now but we are getting married in sep 2013 :happydance:

Not having too much symptoms at the mo. Have constant tender boobs, worst when i get up in the morning and gravity takes hold OOOOOUCH! I'm a little more tired. Some slight mood swings/irratability (snapped at DF a few times but he doesn mind), every now and then i have a few af type cramps but my doc says thats normal. And now since a few days ago in the early evening about 6ish some nausea kicks in and last for a few hours. It kinda goes away if i eat something. I think thats about it. I have to pee a lot too and have to get up at least once a night to pee. Oh and how could i forget the bloating, again this is usally worse in the evening.....is that all......oh i have had some constipation too. geeeez heres me thinking i didnt have too much symptoms but thats quite a list ive racked up.

Anyhoo chica i gotta go, got some sitting around on my new sofa to do before i head round to a friends house tonight. Its a girlie movie & drinks night. Im taking the car to avoid the question of why im not drinking. And tomorrow night (after work of course) we have tickets to see the comedian Reginald D Hunter woooop.

Hope your having a good weekend, mwah x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->