CD 4 (1st Aug) buddy? :)

Hi Hun,

Well, I have been noticing heavy feelings along my bikini line, lots of CM and the dizziness is continuing if I move to quick, thought it was the cold but thats mostly gone now. My temperature has taken a dive today, I'm hoping implantation? but got terrible pains today, like AF pains. Oh and Im aching all over! Hoping its not coming to an end, 9LP last time so hoping for at least the same if not longer or no show at all :ha ha:

Ops healing well I think, yes your right, very itchy, I juts want to scratch! I'm a picker too but will leave these stitches alone lol

Aww I love the tickers, cant wait to have matching ones :flower:

Yay for getting married :) is that a new development or has it always been in the pipeline? I'd love to do it all over again, I loved the research and planning for mine lol.
Your so good for working so much whilst you can, I definitely think its the best thing to do :thumbup:

Sounds like alot of symptoms to me when you list them like that :happydance:.

We just got back from food shop, housework and tons of washing done this morning thanks to this gorgeous weather!! Went out to a ladies night last night was a giggle and just chilling the rest of the weekend really. Have a lovely time tonight, and tomorrow, I love comedians! xx

Well, My nipples are sore today, but my temp is still down. When I took temp this morning I didnt want to get up incase AF came as thats the second low temp, but luckily no AF just tons of CM! x

woooohoooo for the temp rise, def implantation dip this weekend :happydance: when are you going to start to test???????? eeeeek im getting so excited for you. I can't wait to have my bump buddy :happydance:

I had a new symptom show up yesterday and its still hovering around today. You know that bit in your throat (where a guys adams apple would be) well it feels like i have cold milk stuck there, it doesnt feel really nice at all. Maybe its the start of m/s? My DF says my boobs have just gotten so big with milk that they are overflowing on the inside :haha: Oh and the engagement isnt new, we got engaged earlier this year in June, havent really done too much planning yet. We have said next year Jan/Feb time is when we will start seriously planning it.

Sooooooooo today im offically 5 weeks woop woop. Just outta curiosity i bought another clearblue digital last night so i could test this morning and sure enough 3+ weeks popped up :happydance: Oh and my scan date has been moved. I was booked for 20th october (7w2d) but now im getting my scan next week wed 13th october (6w2d) :happydance: aww yeah baby :happydance: im really happy today, well im letting myself be happy today. I'll feel so much better when i see my little bean next week. OMG NEXT WEEK eeeeek

Test Test Test Test Test

Attachments

• 03.10.11.jpg
    03.10.11.jpg
    36.3 KB · Views: 0
Hiya :)

Well I tested this morning I culdnt resist, of course it was :bfn: , dont know why I expected to see different :haha: I so hope you are right about the dip, I've gotten myself so excited not sure I can cope with AF lol

Ahhh next week thats brilliant!! :happydance: Please will you post me a scan pic? I'm dying to see :happydance:

if this weekend was implantation then it'll take a few days for any hcg to reach your urine, that'll explain the bfn. But im so excitied that you have started to test. The first few days i got bfn too. How are you feeling anyway. Do you have any more symptom or signs yet?

Yesterday i think the hormones kicked in. I was really happy & excitied in the mroning cause my sister had her 20 week scan and we found out the sex of the baby, but by lunch time i was an absolute moody cow, kept snapping at DF. I told him i was cranky and to keep his distance or i was gonna bite his head off. Also not good as i had parents evening after school yesterday that i went in to do with my job share. Then i had to go straight to cinema to do a shift there till midnight. By the time i started my shift at the cinema all i wanted to do was cry. And i mean seriously cry. I was trying to find a place where i could go for 5 mins to bawl but since i was the manager on duty last night i couldnt. When i got home my DF just gave me a massive cuddle and he stroked my hair as i lay on the couch ( i love love love it when he strokes my hair, it soothes me). Feeling much better today, so far anyway.

Oh my boobs have had another wee growth spurt too. I think i may need to go bra shopping real soon.

I noticed that on one of my tickers that when i hit 5 weeks yesterday i went from being a poppy seed to an apple seed. So yesterday at work when i was eating an apple i kept the seeds. When i got home i gave it to DF and said to him this is how big our baby is. He looked at it for ages and now wants to keep the seeds. Aw bless him. I actually had two seeds, i hope thats not a subconscious sign of twins. I just want one at a time.

Oh and yeah if all goes well at the scan i'll def pop up a pic. I actually need to phone them cause i've been a bit of a spaz. I've written down wed 13 october for the scan but next wed is 12th october & thurs is the 13th. So i'll need to see which day it actually is. Im pretty sure its the wed.....doh!!!!

Have a great day chica x

yes I knew it wouldnt show anything but I just couldnt help myself :hehe: I will try not to test again until the weekend if AF is a now show still by then.

I havent had as many cramps today that I have noticed, but been a bit dizzy still. Other than that nothing I dont think. To be honest I have lost the excitement I had in the first place. Not sure why, hope seems to have left me, dunno if its as my temp dropped a little, I know I am not out yet but I think I am expecting it:blush: bad isnt it!!

Aww bless your hormones, many more to come :) What is your sister having? My sister has 25 days left! and if shes not had her by due date they will be inducing her.

Oooohhh, I want a boobie growth spurt! Jealous! lol, but bet its annoying for you as you said your big already.

That is so cute with the apple pip!! I'd love twins, not sure how I'd cope lol but I would like unidentical one girl one boy :haha:

Been so busy today, work til1, then had one lot of my stiches out, then met a friend for coffee, went for a walk with another, back home shower, cook tea for me and hubby, just quick reply before out to see a couple of friends tonight, prob be alot of baby talk, one has a 10 month old and one is ttc so it doesnt take long to get onto the topic

Hope you have had a good day xxxx

wow sounds like you had a very busy day yesterday. So did you cave and test again this morning? I know you said you were going to try to hold off but i know what i'm like, if there's a test around i have to pee on it :haha:

Im having a lazy day today till i have to go to work. Im on a late shift today so dont have to start till 6. DF starts work at 1 today so this afternoon i have a hot date with my new sofa, sky box and some tasty lunch ........aaaaah bliss.

woop one week till my scan :happydance:

:blush:Haha yes I did. But defo not now til weekend, I am running out.

I keep getting dizzy spells, so I hope that's a good sign and I'm not ill.

Yay for lazy day :) what programs do you have lined up?

That week should fly by!! Hope it does for you xx

So much for weekend I am going to test again in the morning... Fridays the start of the weekend isnt it? :haha:

heh heh heh friday is totally the start of the weekend so its def ok to test. Im gonna log on quickly in the morning before i go to school to see what the result is eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee exciting

im sorry for this crappy wee update but OMG im sleepy, i think the kids just wore me out at school today. I guess 5 & 6 years olds will do that!!!!

Oh but forgot to say that spoke to my doctor yesterday and im getting another blood test done on monday to see where my levels are at :happydance: will get the results on tuesday before my scan on wednesday

Good Luck :dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

there is still loads of time chica, dont give up hope cause i havent :flower:

happy friday x

When should it show by I'd af doesn't arrive. my lp is already 2 days longer that last month and i thought it should stay the same! Xx have a good day xx

hey chica its good news that you have passed the normal length of your lp. I remember reading somewhere that after implantation (which can take up to 12 days or longer) its takes a few days for hcg to reach your blood stream and then another few days for it to go into your urine. Ive even read stories on here of people not getting there bfp till way after there af was due. So there is still hope. How sensitive are the tests you are using?

My head is pounding right now and im a little sleepy so thinking about having an early night. It was the last day of school today, now the kids are off for two weeks for october holidays......yeeeeaaaaah no school for me for two weeks (but still have cinema boo). They were totally high as kites today and wore me out more than yesterday. Nap time

Good luck with tomorrows test, will be thinking of you tonight x

Theyre 10 mIU, so should pick it up quite early, I think I am not going to test tomorrow, maybe on sunday. I have run out of these sensitive tests, only got one regular one left.
I am still hoping but I dont want to get myself all excited then get a massive let down.
Yay for time off from school :)

Another thing to add to the list of 'symptoms' apart from being super tired the past couple of days, my nipples are so sore! Would be absolutly mad it I have imagined up all this!! xx

morning chica how are you feeling today??? thought about you a lot last night, i really hope you get your bfp Mrs B. Sore nipples are a really good sign esp if they are not a normal af sign for you. mmmmmmm did you cave and use your last test this morning? Try to keep your mind filled with possitive thoughts, i know thats easier said than done but everyday that af is a no show is a day closer to your bfp x

Morning :) I have woken with the biggest headache this morning! And at 12 oclock I am going to a 2 year olds birthday party ... That'll be a good mix!

No haven't caved, its not an early one the one i have left so will wait for the post to deliver mt next batch of earlies before i try again. I can't say I do remember having sore nipples like this before, I have noticed them a little once or twice but not like this.
I can't believe how long this cycle is, i have gone over my last 2 and on par with my one 3 cycles ago!

Do you have anything planned for the weekend? Bet your getting so excited for your scan. Xx

my parents are coming into town today for a visit to see my new sofa then i have work later on today and work tomorrow. Thats about the extent of my weekend plans woop!

I am a little excited for scan but more nervous are scared to be honest. Last night i was having some af type cramps and i swear i was gonna find blood everytime i wipped, i didnt thought thank goodness. Still feeling a little crampy today, actually its more the feeling you get after the cramps like my uterus has just had a workout. Im hoping its just some stretching. Feel really off today. My stomach is growling cause im hungry but really dont want to eat and there is nothing that i want. Maybe im just having some ms this morning. Was so scared about the cramps last night that i uesd my last test this morning just to check. It was a digital and it took forever for the pregnant 3+ to show but im so glad it did.

really must go try to eat something, might make me feel better. Hope your head clears a little before the party x

Have a good time with the parents. Im sure your scan will be good :) I have read that you get cramps in early stages due to growing and stretching like you say. Have a nice day before work xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->