CD 44: to drink or not to drink

DobbyForever

Done with One
Reaction score
I haven't had a drink on two months because TtC and because I have a minor drinking issue. My best friend is in town and I haven't seen her in 5 years. She missed out on the crazy high school/college experience and has made it clear she wants to drink hard into the wee hours of the morning. She knows my situation and will respect my decision, but I'd be lying if I said it wasn't tempting. With my drinking, I wouldn't get like you know what faced but a good buzz.

My issue is I'm on CD44 of a usually 27-31 day cycle. Had 20 negative urine tests and we're not talking ic test. We're talking clear blue, cvs, and frer almost every day for three weeks including today. Had a negative blood test at CD 35. Had an exam with my gyn at cd42 and she said my uterus is normal sized and she does not think I'm pregnant as I have not BDed since CD11 and 13.

If you were me, would you feel comfortable drinking?

Hi :flower:
If you want honest opinions I'll give you mine.
If that was me I'd probably let my hair down for the night, if you had taken one test and it came back negative that's different but you've had blood tests and a scan and they have detected nothing and if you were pregnant surely they would have been positive. Do you think it could just be a very late period? At the end of the day it's your body, you do what feels right :thumbup: x

Thanks! It's probably just late, but of course I'm hoping it's just super low hcg

Turns out it's not an issue. I'll just be making an appearance. Too many to each their own activities planned at the party for me

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->