CD 5, 1st round clomid on days 3-7

Thanks for the info! Today was my last day, and I didn't feel anything different than I had been, except maybe a little bit more cramping.

so today is cd10 and last night i started getting some cramping. im curious if this is from the clomid ( i did cd 3-7 50mg).. and if its normal ? The cramping has continued into today. Its not a really bad pain but its unconfortable.

https://i1127.photobucket.com/albums/l634/hakunamatata2012/welcome2.gif

WOW it is nice to finally ahve found a place where people understand. I am starting my first 50mg clomid tomorrow and after what I thought was going to be exciting to know it was finally underway, I can't describe how I feel today, im scared, excited, nervous, happy, sad.... I jsut don't know how to feel anymore...

welcome mama nat...
im new too and yes its great to find a place full of people who all know what were going thru. and trust me youre not the only one with all sorts of mixed emotions. i keep telling myself what ive heard others say.. "remember the first round is more like a test to see how your body is gonna react" I just got done taking my first round.. and now im crossing my fingers prying i O! lol
oh.. and try taking the clomid at night before bed rather than during the day.. that way you will sleep thru most the side effects if you get any. Helps alot i think :)

Welcome mama nat! I'm new here as well. I wish you the best of luck! Greenie5, I am CD 11 now, and I have been having some cramps as well. Mostly I have had just a fullness or heavy feeling in my lower abdomen. Not bloating or gassiness, but fullness. It's a little uncomfortable. I've had headaches the last 3 days straight. And my skin has broken out pretty badly. The good news is that it hasn't made my CM dry up! How are you doing now? I am hoping I will O around CD 14, which is super early for me! Unfortunately, I have to go back to work tomorrow night, which puts somewhat of a cramp in our baby making time. Still hoping for the best though! Let me know how you're doing!

well im just finishing up CD13 and other than some on and off cramping im feeling pretty normal. i been testing each day and so far no O.. but i know i still have some time. Ive been a lil worried tho, i work in some EXTREME heat and i know that once i finally do get that BFP that i wont be able to work on the hottest days, my concern tho is does the extreme heat effect egg growth/quality at all? Like its over 100 degrees these last couple days and again tomrorow. Maybe im just looking for an excuse not to work. :shrug: keep me updated on if you O! FX for us both

So I typed a big long post and accidentally deleted it, so I'm gonna try again! So I tested - opk and high fertility on my monitor at 4:30 pm yesterday, CD 12. Then at 11:30 pm I tested + opk! Unfortunately, I've been trying to be good and only have sex every other day likethe doc said. But now I'm worried I may have missed my chance since yesterday was not our day to BD. I don't know if I'll O today or tomorrow, but I hope it's Friday because I want the extra day to BD! It's harder because I'm working Wednesday-Friday this week, which are all of my most fertile days! Argh... So I will keep you posted. I am excited that I will be starting my 2ww within the next couple days though! I hope you're right there with me, so keep me posted! I'll let you know what happens! I should get my peak today when I get up. I think I'll BD this morning, tonight, tomorrow and the next day just to be sure!

wow! congrats on the +opk! :happydance: i am starting to think the 50mg didnt work for me this month. i know i still have time but today is cd15 and so far no +for me yet, still have to test today tho. ill keep testing and try to stay positive! My doc actually told me the day i get my + to BD and then again the next day. she didnt say to do everyother day. guess all are diff. i figure soon as i get that + ill jsut BD ALOT! and hope for the best. If no + ill just try again next month, i think ill be on the 100 then. lucky for me my cycles have been only 21 days latly so if that continues ill be trying again soon :)

think i spoke too soon there!!! i tested just a bit ago and it instantly read POSITIVE! Im so excited! i gotta work till late tonight but soon as im home gonna get right to the BDing!!! (after my shower of course lol) :dust: to us both!!! and now we can share our 2 week wait too!

YAY!!!! I am so excited for you!!! And that we can share our 2ww!! It is odd because I normally have very clear signs that I've O'd, mostly I have O pain right when I O and obviously more CM (which I seem to be lacking this month.) I actually think I had it early this morning, which doesn't make any sense because I had a + and my peak today, so it has to be happening tomorrow!! I started AF at 2am, so I am thinking I may O really early in the morning tomorrow, which would make sense since I am at work. We did BD when I got home this morning, so I may just go ahead and tell him to plan on tomorrow morning as well just to cover all bases. :dust: to us both!!! So happy to share the 2ww with you!!

Alright, so definite O pains starting around 1 am! So today is definitely the day!!

Well my first night of BDing ended in me barely sleeping all night. i hurt so bad, pain ive never felt before. The actual BDing was ok, but like instantly when done i was HURT. I dont think Ive even ovulated in over two years so not sure what that even feels like anymore lol. I have heard that the clomid can cause pretty bad Ovulation pains so im kinda thining that could have been it but WOW did it hurt! Now the pain has seemed to subsided a bit, luckily since i have to work toninght and round two of BDing afterwards!

Well my first night of BDing ended in me barely sleeping all night. i hurt so bad, pain ive never felt before. The actual BDing was ok, but like instantly when done i was HURT. I dont think Ive even ovulated in over two years so not sure what that even feels like anymore lol. I have heard that the clomid can cause pretty bad Ovulation pains so im kinda thining that could have been it but WOW did it hurt! Now the pain has seemed to subsided a bit, luckily since i have to work toninght and round two of BDing afterwards!

I actually had really severe O pain this time too. It is usually pretty bad, but this time was definitely worse. But that's good news!!!! It means its working! So we will definitely be 2ww buddies!:hugs: We BD this morning, but didn't before I left for work. But We still got yesterday and today in, so I think that's about as close as I can get!

on cd 17 now. got my postive opk on cd 15.. think i Oed that same night or early the next morning if thats what that horrible pain was anyways. do you go in for a progesterone test? i go in on this coming thursday , 9 days after the postive reading. Im still trying to figure out what all these tests are for, but i think doc said it will tell if i DID for sure ovulate? i havnt BDed as mch as i was hoping too. working diff shifts makes it a bit hard but hopeuflly we did enough, gonna try again tonight just in case its not too late. gonna be a looong two weeks! glad i get to share it with you :happydance: oh and ty for the friendship :hugs:

on cd 17 now. got my postive opk on cd 15.. think i Oed that same night or early the next morning if thats what that horrible pain was anyways. do you go in for a progesterone test? i go in on this coming thursday , 9 days after the postive reading. Im still trying to figure out what all these tests are for, but i think doc said it will tell if i DID for sure ovulate? i havnt BDed as mch as i was hoping too. working diff shifts makes it a bit hard but hopeuflly we did enough, gonna try again tonight just in case its not too late. gonna be a looong two weeks! glad i get to share it with you :happydance: oh and ty for the friendship :hugs:

Hey! I actually went in for a progesterone test last month and I can tell you it serves 2 purposes: one is to check and make sure that you actually ovulated and the other is to look at the progesterone level itself and make sure that it is adequate. Mine was 14.9 (they want it to be between 10 and 15), so it showed that I did ovulate and that I had sufficient progesterone as well. I had been on progesterone supplements since December because I spot throughout my luteal phase. I didn't take it last month and spotted from 2 DPO until I started my period. They think it was that bad because I had my HSG last month, since my progesterone level was so good. But my doc wants me to start the progesterone again this month. So I will be starting 400 my of prometrium vaginally on Wednesday. We didn't BD as much as we normally do either because the doc had said every other day, and we had BD on day 11. So we were supposed to skip day 12, and by the time I got my + opk I was already at work. And working nights messed with us as well - I worked the 2 nights before and the night of O! So, we got the morning before, the morning of, and the morning after. So I'm hoping it's enough!!!! I also am not sure if it was the nigt of my peak or early the next morning. If you have any specific questions about any of the hormone tests, let mw know. I think I could answer most of them! Or I will try to at least. I did most of my testing the last 2 months. I am CD 16 now, and I think 2 dpo.

Well I finally those 5 little pills are gone! LOL so today is CD9 for me Since about 3am this morning I have had some major cramping, I feel like something if rearranging itself in there right now. So I am crossing my fingers and stating my 2WW in the next couple of days. Doctor says to be sure to DTD atleast every 2 days from CD10 to CD20.... * fingers crossed this works for us*

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->