• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

CD 5, 1st round clomid on days 3-7

Hi!! How funny you posted bc I just got a surprise accidental bfp last week! I'm overwhelmed bc the twins are 19 months and I have severe morning sickness! My oldest is 13 years. I never thought this would happen! Life is crazy but I know I'm so blessed.

Oh my gosh!!!!! How exciting!!!!!! :happydance: Who would've thought, ya'll?!?! I just randomly have been thinking about everybody lately!

Thanks lanet!!! It's just crazy to think where we all started, ya know? A long time ago, but really not so long ago!!! It just makes me heart happy to see all these happy families!!!!:hugs:

Ladies...not sure if any of you are still around but had to tell you all something CRAZY! I see two of you had surprise pregnancies after clomid babies.....well...we now have three!! I'm 31 weeks pregnant with my surprise baby!! This will make baby boy number three! I'm over the moon but completely terrified too. No idea how you ladies managed twins and a new baby...and older kid(s). I will have a 5 yr old...a 2 yes old and new baby. I guess it just shows non of us are as broken as we all thought. Amazing how much trouble we all had....and then surprise!! Lol.
Hope you are all doing great!!

Ladies...not sure if any of you are still around but had to tell you all something CRAZY! I see two of you had surprise pregnancies after clomid babies.....well...we now have three!! I'm 31 weeks pregnant with my surprise baby!! This will make baby boy number three! I'm over the moon but completely terrified too. No idea how you ladies managed twins and a new baby...and older kid(s). I will have a 5 yr old...a 2 yes old and new baby. I guess it just shows non of us are as broken as we all thought. Amazing how much trouble we all had....and then surprise!! Lol.
Hope you are all doing great!!

Hi Greenie!!! How exciting!!! My little boy is 5 weeks old today. Who would have thought 6 years ago we would be on numbers 3 and 6?!??

I just realized I forgot to update that I VERY surprisingly got pregnant last November. So I had baby # 6, my 5th boy, last month.

Greenie congratulations! I always say I wish I could’ve seen myself now covered in babies when I was in despair 3 years ago!
I now have 14 year old, 2 2 year olds and a 4 month old!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->