CD 5, 1st round clomid on days 3-7

I'm sooooooo excited! And nauseous;) any twin pregnancy advice or must haves?

TWINS!!!!!!!! That is so wonderful. :) are you wanting to find out the genders when the time comes?

I will PM you when I wake up today. I'm at ork but would love to talk twins with you. And that twin nausea is a b**ch. I do not miss that at all!!!

Holy cow! I just logged on to check in on everyone and I missed a lot! We have babies galore here! Congrats to everyone!!! Deff a lucky thread. Hopefully it stays lucky because I finally convinced the hubby to try for baby number two!!! I start round one of clomid next week. Hubby was pretty set on just one but when I lost my dad unexpectedly back in may I don't know what I'd of done without my brother. I don't ever want Kaycen to be alone if something like that happens later on. So....I finally convinced him that we need just ONE more. :happydance:

Hi greenie good to hear from you! Good luck on your Clomid cycle! Keep us updated!

Lanet, I totally just realized I left you hanging!!!!!! I am SO SORRY!!!!! I do promise to PM you still. I hope you're feeling a little better. Have you found out what you're having yet? I'm finally starting to feel a little better. And I found out last week that baby #5 is a GIRL!!!!!!! 4 boys and a girl���������� I don't think I believe it yet honestly. Greenie, good luck!!! My boys love having lots of siblings. I hope this thread stays lucky for everybody. And even 3+ years after starting the infertility journey, it's nice to hear updates and know how everybody is doing. Ya'll are the best. I don't know what I would've done without you!

Becky, a girl, you must be soooo excited!!!!!!! I am feeling better, I started having better days around 16 weeks. I am sooo thankful that parts behind me, it was tough.
At our 15 weeks ultrasound they said they think it's a girl and boy, but that it was a little early and girls can trick you. So we will know for sure on the 24th. Heart rates are always around 170 and 155 so I really think they are correct. Either way is fine with me though. I'm getting an enormous belly very quickly! It's kind of shocking! And I'm going to try to keep working until christmas, which will be about 28-29 weeks.

Hello ladies. Well I'm back and on my first cycle of clomid...on cycle day 15. I gotta say I thought I'd be a pro at this after five rounds of clomid before conceiving my son. But that was three years ago and I think I forgot everything!! I was starting to get worried the meds weren't working because I haven't gotten my + opk. So I spent my yesterday reading thru this ENTIRE thread...Lol and glad I did because I read that I didn't get my positive until day 15 the first month and as late as 17 on the others. So now I feel a lil relieved...but still feel like I'm a rooky.
How's everyone else doing???

Greenie I hope you get your positive opk soon, I think I always ovulated around cd 18 on clomid. I hope to never EVER take fertility meds again!
So it's official, genders are...

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    42.4 KB · Views: 1
Ohhhhhhhhh, I love that picture Lanet! A boy and a girl, how great. :) How are you feeling?

Becky - Huge congrats on finding out you're team pink! What a perfect addition to all those boys. :)

Greenie - Good luck on your new cycle! We are not actively ttc right because I am still breast feeding but we will be trying for #2 in the spring I believe. I can seem feeling like a newbie all over again lol. I'm sure you'll get back into the swing of things easily. :)

Just when I was ready to give up and call the Dr because I wasn't getting a positive opk....finally on CD 20 I got my two dark lines. Thought for sure I'd be on 100mg next month and would have to call this month a wash...just hope we BDed enough since I was giving up after expecting it sooner. Forgot how "fun" all this was..lol

Thanks girls. We couldn't be more excited!! I'm feeling pretty good, enjoying the second trimester. Not feeling pukey anymore and actually have a little energy. A little nervous about what's to come in the next few months!!
Greenie good luck this cycle, I'm glad you got your positive opk!!! I think I'm done after these 2 but never say never. Pregnancy is just really hard for me! I get soooooo sick for so long. We do have 4 frozen embryos though. But id have to gear up for months of intramuscular injections again, I can't even think about that right now.

OK ladies....I have a question. This is my first month off bcp and I am wondering if that would effect my temps at all?? Reason I ask is because I've been temping everyday starting on cd1. While trying to conceive #1 my temps never rose above 97 until after ovulation. Currently my temps have been 97.3-97.7 since CD1 which just seems high to be compared to before. I got my positive opk on cd20...and now cd22 I still haven't seen a rise showing ovulation. Just wondering if just coming off the pill could be messing with my temps or maybe I didn't actually ovulate??? Any ideas?

Well....ignore my last post because.... After only TWO rounds of clomid this second time around I'm already preggo with number two!!! I'm still in disbelief!! I had very lil side effects compared to last time too. My first ultra sound is on Jan 15th. Sooooo excited!!
How's everyone else doing???

Greenie how wonderful! Congratulations!
I'm having a bit of a complicated pregnant, now I have ultrasounds EVERY Monday Wednesday and friday at 730 am. I'm feeling like I want to get my tubes tied lol. It is hard work growing 2 babies. I can't wait until they're here, hoping to make it another 7 weeks but with this belly I don't see how it's possible

Lanet, I hope all is going well and you're able to keep them babies in as long as you can. Keep us posted.

Hi everybody!!! It has been so long since I checked on everybody. I hope you're all doing well!! It sounds like everybody is doing great!! I can't believe this has been so long ago already! My twins are 4.5 now, my little girl is 18 months. My older two are 14 and 11. Its crazy!

Hi!! How funny you posted bc I just got a surprise accidental bfp last week! I'm overwhelmed bc the twins are 19 months and I have severe morning sickness! My oldest is 13 years. I never thought this would happen! Life is crazy but I know I'm so blessed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->