CD 5, 1st round clomid on days 3-7

Hi ladies...I hope everyone is doing well! It's probably way to early to even be getting excited, but I had the faintest of the faint line on my FRER yesterday at 8DPO. I've peed on hundreds and have never had an actual pink line. I think we may have actually done it this month!

Lindsay!!!!! That's amazing!!! I see now that you indeed got your bfp!!!! Congrats congrats!!!! So happy for you!!!

Thank you lanet! It's still very early but my betas have been great and I'll go in a few weeks for my ultrasound. I'm trying to stay cautiously optimistic but of course we are super excited!

So how are things going for you hun? Anymore iui's in the works?

I'm so happy for you!
AF came yesterday. Idk if I should have my husband do more tests and treatments or what. I'm discouraged. So discouraged. What if it never happens?

lindsays mom.... im so happy for you!!! i was just checking in to see how you ladies were doing and wow... such great news!!! im gonna hafta keep checking in to see how youre doing and find out if youre having a boy or a girl!!! your persistance is finally paying off! WOW!
Lanet, i just know that the next time i remember to check in youre gonna have gREAT news to share too...i just know it!

As for me, my lil man.. well not so little man... is doing great. hes already over 13 months old! even to this day i still can not believe im a mommy. hes the most perfect baby. He has the biggest bluest eyes and gives the bestest lil smooches. Hes my entire world. PS.... im already trying to convince the hubby into number TWO... but that may take some time. He thinks one is enough... but i wont stop trying to convince him otherwise. hehe

Awww, I can't believe your little guy is already that old, greenie!! Good luck in talking the hubs into number 2. That would be so exciting! :)

Lanet...how are you doing chicka?! I hope you're doing well. Any news on the ttc front?

How is everyone else? Any new updates? :)

As for me, I'm doing great. This pregnancy is flying by and we have learned that were having a little girl! My due date is January 15th and I'm hoping to work up until birth so I can spend more time off once she arrives.

I just wanted to come here and finish out this thread finally...after 3 1/2 years and finally ivf/icsi I got my bfp!!!!! Ultrasound next week to see how many! It's been a long time coming!

Oh my gosh Lanet!!!!! Oddly enough, I just came on here night before last to check on everybody. I AM SO EXCITED FOR YOU!!!!!!!!! Yay yay yay!!!!! PLEASE keep me updated!!!!!!!

My twins are 2 now. I miscarried in January and I just recently found out I am pregnant again - 4 weeks today with #5!!

Congratulations again - I could not be happier for you!!!!

Wow Becky congratulations! Did you have to use clomid again or just natural?
When I first came on this thread I never in a million years thought it would take this long or that I would do ivf. But as soon as you get that bfp none of that matters! I'm just praying for healthy baby(s)! And so thankful!

It was all natural - my miscarriage in January was natural too and a total surprise!!! This time I had a polyp removed and I got pregnant the next month. I'm amazed!!!!! And yes - it's easy to forget the struggles once you have that BFP. I am just so incredibly excited for you!!!!:happydance:

I was so excited to see this thread in my list! HUGE congrats lanet! I am so incredibly happy for you. When the road is long, it just makes the end so much kore rewarding. :) I can't wait to hear an update after your ultrasound!

Congrats to you too, Becky! What a lucky thread this turned out to be.:)

As for me, my lo just turned 6 months old and she is doing great. My husband and I are already planning to try for baby #2 once my lo has stopped nursing, but who knows when that will be lol. I'm definitely not going to wean her before she is ready so I'm just enjoying mommy hood and not worrying about ttc. :)

Lindsay congrats on your little girl! And you're so right that a long road makes it so much more rewarding. I'm even so happy that I'm feeling nauseous right now lol.
I love your daughters name! I love the names Eden or Everly but dh is not on board! (Yet)
We were told we wouldn't concieve without ivf so I'm not sure about having more. We have 4 frozen embryos luckily, but it just depends on how this pregnancy goes.

Thanks guys - and congrats to everybody! It has turned out to be a lucky thread and I am just so happy for everybody!!!:hugs:

Becky are you going for a girl after all those boys?
We will be pretty close, I'm 5 weeks 2 days.

We will be because I am 4 weeks 1 day! Oh I don't mind if I have another boy...I'm pretty fond of them and odds are it will be a boy!!!! But my hubby sure would love a little girl❤️

I would take either! I wouldn't know what to do with a boy but I guess I'll learn. Dd and dh both want a boy so bad.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->